Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Valenti 2020

+22
Tim Wakefield
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
InTenSity
Bill Cain
Turtleneck
DWags
InfantrySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
duffy munn
kingstonlake
steveschneider
26 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Mike Valenti 2020 - Page 10 Empty Re: Mike Valenti 2020

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-06-08, 18:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:Valenti went off on the free press and news about the coverage of Anderson today. He did so because the Freep has a reporter asking tough questions about what Harbaugh said proclaiming Anderson’s innocence.  The free press actually called the show and said it was the most read story of the day. That really set him off. He asked then why is it buried under 19 stories?  

Yeah, I listened. He had valid points.  He didn’t even want to compare the coverage between the schools but asked if the settlement was north of a billion where is the coverage.

Was interesting. Obviously the broader point was made that Anderson abuses strong wrestlers and football players so the public isn’t as sympathetic for some reaso compared to the young girls at MSU and the young boys at PSU.

I guess Jon Vaughn is going after Harbaugh for basically defending Anderson and Bo.

The reason is because toxic masculinity isn’t any better for men than it is for anyone else dwags. It’s just toxic.

Spot on
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-06-08, 20:43

DWags wrote:Valenti went off on the free press and news about the coverage of Anderson today. He did so because the Freep has a reporter asking tough questions about what Harbaugh said proclaiming Anderson’s innocence.  The free press actually called the show and said it was the most read story of the day. That really set him off. He asked then why is it buried under 19 stories?  

Yeah, I listened. He had valid points.  He didn’t even want to compare the coverage between the schools but asked if the settlement was north of a billion where is the coverage.

Was interesting. Obviously the broader point was made that Anderson abuses strong wrestlers and football players so the public isn’t as sympathetic for some reaso compared to the young girls at MSU and the young boys at PSU.

I guess Jon Vaughn is going after Harbaugh for basically defending Anderson and Bo.

The press is a bunch of weenies that's afraid to go after UofM. That's pretty much what it comes down to.

I bet when all is said and done the Bo statue and the letters with his name on the side of the building all end up coming down.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-09, 07:36

10% of me is 100% positive Harbaugh is a victim. Seriously.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-06-09, 08:54

steveschneider wrote:

The press is a bunch of weenies that's afraid to go after UofM. That's pretty much what it comes down to.

I bet when all is said and done the Bo statue and the letters with his name on the side of the building all end up coming down.

They need to start with Yost.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-06-09, 09:04

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

What about the road names in Ann Arbor like Yost Boulevard? Will those get changed?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-06-09, 09:38

kingstonlake wrote:10% of me is 100% positive Harbaugh is a victim. Seriously.

100% of me is 10% positive you're right.

Might explain some of his "peculiar" behavior. And if I'm a parent, I really think twice about the whole sleep over thing. Abused becoming abusers and all that.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-06-09, 10:15

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I bet they could negotiate a better price if they did both at the same time.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-06-09, 10:38

I'm in the 25%-50% group about Harbaugh. Never personally spoke to a Dr Anderson victim.

I personally know a person who was one of the victims of his local parish priest from the Kalamazoo Diocese in the early 70's. The priest was put on the Vatican's tour of rural America tour and was named and prosecuted in another state.

The guy I know told his parents how the priest fondled him and brought other boys into the coaches office in the local HS pool's locker room at the altar boy swim parties and did the same thing at pizza parties at the rectory next to the church. At the rectory some altar boys were brought to the priest's bedroom.

He told his parents. Parents didn't believe him. He quit being an altar boy. He never told anyone except his parents. They never told anyone.

He left home when his was a HS freshman to live with non-Catholic relatives who owned a dairy farm in the same school district and got for room and board for helping on the farm. He saw his parents regularly but he quit going to church.

It wasn't until he was 19-20, moved to FL and was getting engaged to his HS girlfriend who had moved to FL with her parents after HS graduation that he admitted to her what had happened. He never told anyone else until he was in his 40's after he was contacted by the Kalamazoo prosecutor's office investigating how the Kalamazoo Diocese had a significant number of priests transfer from rural/small town congregations to other similar size congregations in other states multiple times.

I can see Schembechler and Canham "strongly encouraging" well paid assistants like Jack Harbaugh to use Dr Anderson as their family doctor. Jim Harbaugh realizes what Dr Anderson was. He may or may not have been a victim or he blocked those memories out. But in the macho world of college and NFL football coaching admitting you were a victim of a sexual predator will never help your reputation.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-09, 10:51

GRR Spartan wrote:

I'm in the 25%-50% group about Harbaugh. Never personally spoke to a Dr Anderson victim.

I personally know a person who was one of the victims of his local parish priest from the Kalamazoo Diocese in the early 70's. The priest was put on the Vatican's tour of rural America tour and was named and prosecuted in another state.

The guy I know told his parents how the priest fondled him and brought other boys into the coaches office in the local HS pool's locker room at the altar boy swim parties and did the same thing at pizza parties at the rectory next to the church. At the rectory some altar boys were brought to the priest's bedroom.

He told his parents. Parents didn't believe him. He quit being an altar boy. He never told anyone except his parents. They never told anyone.

He left home when his was a HS freshman to live with non-Catholic relatives who owned a dairy farm in the same school district and got for room and board for helping on the farm. He saw his parents regularly but he quit going to church.

It wasn't until he was 19-20, moved to FL and was getting engaged to his HS girlfriend who had moved to FL with her parents after HS graduation that he admitted to her what had happened. He never told anyone else until he was in his 40's after he was contacted by the Kalamazoo prosecutor's office investigating how the Kalamazoo Diocese had a significant number of priests transfer from rural/small town congregations to other similar size congregations in other states multiple times.

I can see Schembechler and Canham "strongly encouraging" well paid assistants like Jack Harbaugh to use Dr Anderson as their family doctor. Jim Harbaugh realizes what Dr Anderson was. He may or may not have been a victim or he blocked those memories out. But in the macho world of college and NFL football coaching admitting you were a victim of a sexual predator will never help your reputation.

Wow that’s a crazy story. Now we’re all speculating here but its easy see how much power BS had over the program and culture. How he used a sexual predator as motivation to gain an advantage and get more out of players. It wouldn’t be a huge stretch to think Harbaugh was told to man up. Suppress it. You shut your mouth and seize the day with a passion unknown to mankind. Be a man, be tough. It doesn’t define you. Blah blah blah.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-06-09, 14:22

[tw]1402688856495906819[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-06-09, 14:36

The thing that makes me disgusted is the crap the media/public projected onto MSU which was untrue (the u protected the idiot and higher ups knew and did nothing and rapist U, etc. (Klages doesn't count)) to the point they included Dantonio and Izzo and lead to the downfall of the President of the U, AD, billions in damages, etc... This shit ACTUALLY WAS protected by higher ups with names on buildings and is STILL defended by the ACTUAL football coach and NO ONE apparently CARES. Where is the AG investigation? Where is the US Senate?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-06-09, 15:06

Wow. I wonder who will go cover that presser? This will be interesting. Horrific, but interesting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-09, 15:28

I’ve changed my guess. I’m 100% certain he’s a victim. If Anderson is diddling Schembechlers kid..... he’d certainly diddle an assistant coaches kid.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-09, 17:05

Clinkscale has turned down more than a few offers but took the shit show job offer in Ann Arbor? Interesting...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green money 2021-06-09, 19:22

DWags wrote:Wow. I wonder who will go cover that presser? This will be interesting. Horrific, but interesting.
they'll send the interns as Wojo and Angel can't ruin their eligibility for buffet passes.
Green money
Green money
Spartiate

DWags, GRR Spartan and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10