Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2020 Presidential campaign.

+24
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Heat Miser
MSU addict
Dendrobates
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
MattyFresh
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Heathens '87
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Motown Spartan
kingstonlake
28 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 25 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-09-24, 14:56

MiamiSpartan wrote:The GOP's completely biased and secret recount, run by the far right wing Cyber Ninjas, in Arizona has finished.

And the results are that Biden won by even more than the original count, and no fraud was found.

I suppose the only surprising thing is that they actually admitted these results.

I guess it is on to Pennsylvania for the Cyber Ninjas now. I'm sure they'll get paid a lot of money, whatever they find, just like in Arizona.
The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 25 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 25 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-09-24, 16:46

MiamiSpartan wrote:The GOP's completely biased and secret recount, run by the far right wing Cyber Ninjas, in Arizona has finished.

And the results are that Biden won by even more than the original count, and no fraud was found.

I suppose the only surprising thing is that they actually admitted these results.

I guess it is on to Pennsylvania for the Cyber Ninjas now. I'm sure they'll get paid a lot of money, whatever they find, just like in Arizona.

Even though he won the state Trump wants a recount in Texas. Probably just a fishing expedition to find five or ten fraudulent votes so he can go "see I told you so"
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-09-26, 21:42

Yet Trump claimed it showed he won last night.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-09-27, 07:59

TrapperGus wrote:

I guess it is on to Pennsylvania for the Cyber Ninjas now.  I'm sure they'll get paid a lot of money, whatever they find, just like in Arizona.

Instead of visiting Disney World Trump lives in his own little world that been constructed completely inside his orange little head. It's called Trump Fantasy Land, where he can make anything and everything something it is not.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-09-27, 08:03

TrapperGus wrote:

It is not difficult to brainwash people.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-09-27, 08:19

Jake from State Farm wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

Instead of visiting Disney World Trump lives in his own little world that been constructed completely inside his orange little head. It's called Trump Fantasy Land, where he can make anything and everything something it is not.

I go back and forth as to whether he is actually this delusional,  or whether it's just part of the grift, or even an ego thing.  He knows that if he says the sky is pink that it will become an indisputable fact for many people.  Is there any more powerful feeling in the world than complete mind control of millions of people?  And to be able to do it without any drugs/chemicals (for the millions) has to feed his ego as he thinks that he is such a great man.

I guess I'm having a "he's not delusional, he's just a manipulative grifter" day.  Tomorrow I'll probably think he has just lost all grasp of reality.  Both are probably true.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-09-27, 08:59

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

I go back and forth as to whether he is actually this delusional,  or whether it's just part of the grift, or even an ego thing.  He knows that if he says the sky is pink that it will become an indisputable fact for many people.  Is there any more powerful feeling in the world than complete mind control of millions of people?  And to be able to do it without any drugs/chemicals (for the millions) has to feed his ego as he thinks that he is such a great man.

I guess I'm having a "he's not delusional, he's just a manipulative grifter" day.  Tomorrow I'll probably think he has just lost all grasp of reality.  Both are probably true.

After reading about how he created the insurrection and how Pence was trying to find a legal way he could throw out Biden electors on Jan 6th I'm going with Trump is an evil guy and he is following the same path to absolute power that Hitler followed.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-09-28, 09:49

Trump is a pathological liar who won’t hesitate to say anything that he thinks will help him politically and personally.

On Saturday Sept 25 2021, Trump told a rally crowd in Perry Georgia that the AZ forensic audit proved he won that state.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-falsely-claims-arizona-audit-found-he-won-at-a-level-you-would-not-believe/ar-AAOP3Tk

On Friday, September 24, 2021 the “audit” report found that Trump lost and the audit showed he had lost Maricopa County by 370 more votes than reported.

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-audit-results-donald-trump-lost-joe-biden-bigger-margin-1632304
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-09-28, 12:40

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump is a pathological liar who won’t hesitate to say anything that he thinks will help him politically and personally.

On Saturday Sept 25 2021, Trump told a rally crowd in Perry Georgia that the AZ forensic audit proved he won that state.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-falsely-claims-arizona-audit-found-he-won-at-a-level-you-would-not-believe/ar-AAOP3Tk

On Friday, September 24, 2021 the “audit” report found that Trump lost and the audit showed he had lost Maricopa County by 370 more votes than reported.

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-audit-results-donald-trump-lost-joe-biden-bigger-margin-1632304

Sadly now a vast majority of all Republicans believe Trump won & Biden lost.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-09-28, 13:26

Josef Goebbels Big Lie 101

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/joseph-goebbels-on-the-quot-big-lie-quot
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-09-28, 13:39

GRR Spartan wrote:Josef Goebbels Big Lie 101

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/joseph-goebbels-on-the-quot-big-lie-quot

It is both amazing and frightening to see that in action.

I suppose it is because Trump is an authority figure for the Republicans.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-10-12, 09:47

If you get a chance, head to your favorite podcast purveyor, find and listen to "The Sunday Read: ‘The “Perfect Villain” for Voting Conspiracists’" from the NYT. It is an awesome recap of how the right wing forged the big lie and wrapped Eric Coomer (from Dominion) up in a bow as the villain. It's a little over an hour long.

This link might work, or you might have to be a subscriber:

The Sunday Read: ‘The “Perfect Villain” for Voting Conspiracists’
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-10-12, 13:19

Where are the lawsuits? Dominion should be gaining billions soon enough, right?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-10-12, 13:45

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Where are the lawsuits? Dominion should be gaining billions soon enough, right?

Good question. IDK where those stand in the process and I'm probably too lazy to go searching.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-10-12, 19:20

“[N]o reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,” her motion said, likening her claims to political hyperbole. The motion also argued that her claims should be protected because they were tied to litigation.

“All the allegedly defamatory statements attributed to Defendants were made as part of the normal process of litigating issues of momentous significance and immense public interest,” the motion said. “The statements were tightly focused on the legal theories they were advancing in litigation and the evidence they had presented, or were going to present, to the courts in support of their claims that the presidential election was stolen.”

Among the claims that Powell advanced was that Dominion used software from Smartmatic — a competing voting machine maker — to take votes away from Trump using technology supposedly developed for former Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez. But the agencies and organizations that oversee U.S. elections said in a joint statement, “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.”

In March, the U.S. Supreme Court declined to take up the last of Powell’s cases alleging election fraud.

The defamation case against Powell, though, is still active. Like in Giuliani’s case, the parties have been filing briefs on the motion to dismiss, but the judge hasn’t yet ruled.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-12-14, 17:57

l o l

[tw]1470778672684711941[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-01-11, 08:06

Meshawn Maddock ought to be in prison soon.

[tw]1480687471365087234[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-11, 08:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:Meshawn Maddock ought to be in prison soon.

[tw]1480687471365087234[/tw]

They didn't have the authority of a vote in the State Legislature, which would have been breaking Michigan Law if it did vote, so yes, there is no fig leaf to hide behind on this.

It was against the law in Michigan and against the Electoral Voting Act of the US Congress, which requires the Governor's signature on the vote certification to be valid.

That wasn't the point, as their idea was just to be able to make the media claim that there was controversy regarding the vote in Michigan, which just was not legally true, not for that matter pratically true.

Trump et al tried and end around to deny the people of Michigan their vote and it had no real chance of working.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-01-11, 08:25; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-01-11, 08:23

Wow. In the first few posts of the first edition of this thread.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t16253-the-2020-presidential-campaign#450156

DWags knew something. We need to find out what he knew and when he knew it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-01-11, 08:58

Turtleneck wrote:Wow. In the first few posts of the first edition of this thread.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t16253-the-2020-presidential-campaign#450156

His silence is deafening.

First that, and now wins the Pick Em? Hmmm.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-01-11, 09:05

I still can't believe they let brown and black people vote.

Sincerely,

Mio
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-11, 09:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still can't believe they let brown and black people vote.

Sincerely,

Mio

And the Irish FGS /s

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-01-11, 09:20; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-01-11, 09:10

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I still can't believe they let brown and black people vote.

Sincerely,

Mio

And the Irish FGS
these "freedom" and "democracy" things are getting old.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-01-11, 09:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Wow. In the first few posts of the first edition of this thread.

His silence is deafening.

First that, and now wins the Pick Em? Hmmm.

I demand an investigation into DWags. We must have answers.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-11, 09:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

And the Irish FGS
these "freedom" and "democracy" things are getting old.

People need to have male ancestors on the Mayflower to be true "Americans" /s
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-01-18, 07:54

I hope every single one of these 16 enjoys their time in the penitentiary. Just watch the first 1:20 of the video to see the bullshit they tried to pull.

'Part of a much larger conspiracy': Investigation into 16 Michigan Republicans
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-01-22, 19:10

With 7 states now having the same documents and plan this was all Trump ...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-02-17, 15:45

Yup, the fox people are as evil as you all assumed... the con has come to light via the Dominion lawsuit.

#FoxFiles
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-02-18, 09:10

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Yup, the fox people are as evil as you all assumed... the con has come to light via the Dominion lawsuit.

#FoxFiles
If they believed it all, at least I would chalk it up to them just being idiots blinded by their love for Trump. But this is worse. This is consciously lying just for the sake of "the game", with no regard for the damage that this does to the country. Absolutely disgusting.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-18, 10:58

MiamiSpartan wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Yup, the fox people are as evil as you all assumed... the con has come to light via the Dominion lawsuit.

#FoxFiles
If they believed it all, at least I would chalk it up to them just being idiots blinded by their love for Trump. But this is worse. This is consciously lying just for the sake of "the game", with no regard for the damage that this does to the country. Absolutely disgusting.

Were they trying to keep their viewers from fleeing to crazier networks?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-02-18, 11:47

Trapper Gus wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Were they trying to keep their viewers from fleeing to crazier networks?

That's what it sounds like. Newsmax and OAN were making their presence known at the time and Fox was terrified they would lose their brainwashees.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25