Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live from Grosse pointe Beaumont!

+22
GRR Spartan
Rick Saunders
DWags
Pervis Muldoon
The Pantry
gomersbro
AvgMSUJoe
tGreenWay
Trapper Gus
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Zurn
InTenSity
I.B. Fine
aualum06
Turtleneck
duffy munn
CaptainSlow33
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
26 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Live from Grosse pointe Beaumont!   - Page 7 Empty Re: Live from Grosse pointe Beaumont!

Post by tGreenWay 2024-02-28, 20:23

I.B. Fine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You've had a scab for a month and a half? I'd get that looked at.

The scab isn't a big deal, but the underlying syphilis might be....Shocked

That’s what I tell Swillers about you. Live from Grosse pointe Beaumont!   - Page 7 1494614055 Live from Grosse pointe Beaumont!   - Page 7 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Live from Grosse pointe Beaumont!   - Page 7 Empty Re: Live from Grosse pointe Beaumont!

Post by tGreenWay 2024-02-28, 20:25

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Could pick it off if I wanted to. Was a bad fall. Was happy both knees still functioned painlessly afterward...just nasty abrasions healing on their own time.

LL Bean jeans was wearing at the time got bloodied but went completely unscathed otherwise cheers

Rub some Icy hot on it.

He should’ve just spit on it and rubbed it in the dirt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

GRR Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-12, 10:13

Just bragging here. 3 fridays ago, I was rushed to Beaumont for emergency surgery. They reopened the leg and cleaned it out and removed a screw or two and sealed it up and put me on IV's trying to prevent sepsis. (Irony, we lost my dad to that exactly 9 years ago this week) I was thinking the whole way down there that it would kill my mom to lose a husband and son to the same type of shit. LOL.

Anyway, that was three weeks ago bitches. Yesterday and today, DWags walked 100 yards without the help of crutches or putting his knee on a scooter. i've been upright more in these last two days than I was in the last three weeks. Both doctors (infectous and surgeon) say I'm doing great. Want me to walk, have me on a strict limit, and love the way the sutures healed and are coming along. bone, i'm told is healed.

I guess I'm saying, all you bitches are invited to the first tailgate next September. I'm bringin some firewood and we're haviing a "take a shot, jump a woodpile" event at the tailgate. Shots every 15 minutes till we slowly eliminate all tailgaters.

Bring on the weekend Mofos!!!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, duffy munn, AvgMSUJoe, MSU addict and I.B. Fine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-12, 10:16

DWags wrote:Just bragging here. 3 fridays ago, I was rushed to Beaumont for emergency surgery. They reopened the leg and cleaned it out and removed a screw or two and sealed it up and put me on IV's trying to prevent sepsis. (Irony, we lost my dad to that exactly 9 years ago this week) I was thinking the whole way down there that it would kill my mom to lose a husband and son to the same type of shit. LOL.

Anyway, that was three weeks ago bitches. Yesterday and today, DWags walked 100 yards without the help of crutches or putting his knee on a scooter. i've been upright more in these last two days than I was in the last three weeks. Both doctors (infectous and surgeon) say I'm doing great. Want me to walk, have me on a strict limit, and love the way the sutures healed and are coming along. bone, i'm told is healed.

I guess I'm saying, all you bitches are invited to the first tailgate next September. I'm bringin some firewood and we're haviing a "take a shot, jump a woodpile" event at the tailgate. Shots every 15 minutes till we slowly eliminate all tailgaters.

Give it Hell, DWags!
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2024-04-12, 10:36

DWags wrote:Just bragging here. 3 fridays ago, I was rushed to Beaumont for emergency surgery. They reopened the leg and cleaned it out and removed a screw or two and sealed it up and put me on IV's trying to prevent sepsis. (Irony, we lost my dad to that exactly 9 years ago this week) I was thinking the whole way down there that it would kill my mom to lose a husband and son to the same type of shit. LOL.

Awesome News.

I hope all you others who have been ailing are on the mend too.

Someday (never) maybe I'll get to a game. I'll be at your tailgate in spirit jumping wood with all of you.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-04-12, 13:17

Good news DWags.

Did your wife and/or daughters burn your jumping shoes?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-04-12, 14:58

Great news, Dwags. From now on, let Mrs. Dwags have all the fun on your wood pile.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7