Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the current Harbaugh situation

+38
Big Ten Referee
tTito
Code_Warrior
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
Jethro Bodeen
The_Dude
Death Roe
beal99
Travis of the Cosmos
Ass Dan
Brock Middlebrook
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Stoops21
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
InTenSity
Nordic
Marc Summers
Blanch32
DominosCEO
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
HT
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Rocinante
SpartanInNH
Snake Plissken
Kramerica
NigelUno
DWags
Vlad
42 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 4 Empty Re: About the current Harbaugh situation

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-27, 21:15

By-Tor wrote:One thing I would bet my life on. It all ends the same in AA. Either next week or 3-4 years down the road. A complete landfill size dumpster fire.
Come on man, this just sounds desperate.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 4 Empty Re: About the current Harbaugh situation

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-27, 21:30

Marc Summers wrote:

You should take Jim's dick out of your mouth. No one knows what you're trying to do.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-27, 21:52

Marc Summers wrote:

Paying 8 million for a coach who is about to get fired doesn't.

"Jim has figured out that his style is best-suited for the college game. His shtick works better with young guys who are gone after three or four years."
We'll see how the San Francisco 49ers do without Jim Harbaugh's "shtick."

Lol.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-27, 22:54

I wonder if that couple that was eating ass out in the parking lot at the Lions game will eat some ass at a Wolverines game now that Jim Harbaugh is in town.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-27, 23:01

steveschneider wrote:I wonder if that couple that was eating ass out in the parking lot at the Lions game will eat some ass at a Wolverines game now that Jim Harbaugh is in town.
They were going to eat ass regardless. Ass eaters gonna ass eat.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-27, 23:49

DWags wrote:

Paying 8 million for a coach who is about to get fired doesn't.

"Jim has figured out that his style is best-suited for the college game. His shtick works better with young guys who are gone after three or four years."
We'll see how the San Francisco 49ers do without Jim Harbaugh's "shtick."

Lol.
I will admit that paying that much for a coach is desperate, but hiring him almost guarantees them of becoming s powerhouse again. I would be surprised if we beat them a single time with him as coach:
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-27, 23:54

Marc Summers wrote:
I will admit that paying that much for a coach is desperate, but hiring him almost guarantees them of becoming s powerhouse again. I would be surprised if we beat them a single time with him as coach:
Well that is dumb.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-27, 23:57

Nuck, trolling in your sense doesn't work here. It doesn't rile anyone up to argue with you. All it does is make me and others one step closer towards posting your personal information for the world to see what a sociopathic, lying ass you really are.

Just be real dude. This isn't the RCMB. We can accept you for who you are as long as you own it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-28, 00:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nuck, trolling in your sense doesn't work here. It doesn't rile anyone up to argue with you. All it does is make me and others one step closer towards posting your personal information for the world to see what a sociopathic, lying ass you really are.

Just be real dude. This isn't the RCMB. We can accept you for who you are as long as you own it.
+1, Like and RT
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-28, 00:20

Marc Summers wrote:I would be surprised if we beat them a single time with him as coach:

With such a hardo as a coach, you wouldn't think he'd let your spring games end in a tie
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-28, 00:34

Marc Summers wrote:
I will admit that paying that much for a coach is desperate, :

Where's the threat? About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 4 502811600 About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 4 1966794946 About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 4 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-12-28, 00:41

John u bacon says it's a done deal
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2014-12-28, 01:14

Marc Summers wrote:

So how do you see the end game for Harbaw in AA, Nucky? Harbaw rides into the AA sunset with a couple of natties 15-20 years from now or he bolts for the NFL in 4 years after another ho hum 9-4 season if say the Patriots or Seahawks come calling?
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-12-28, 01:35

beal99 wrote:John u bacon says it's a done deal

Lame
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-28, 01:59

Bring it puasy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-28, 05:47

Bring it Khaki boy.  Anything less than 10 to 11 wins a year is an outright failure at that price tag.  SCum painted themselves into a corner with this hire.  
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-28, 08:17

Well if it is a done deal, I think this hire all comes down to JH temperament...if he can mesh with the school I think he gets then back to a 10-11 win program. My bet is that his schtick wears out in A2 and he ends up back in the pros soon.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-28, 12:26

Definition of a frenzy - on the pure hope that Jesus Harbaugh might be at the game and address the crowd tickets to Tuesday night's BB game have rocketed from $25-30 to $125 and up. These people are fucking nuts.

http://www.stubhub.com/michigan-vs-illinois-12-30-2014-9116596?gcid=C12289x453&keyword=ESPN+Michigan+Wolverines+20141230
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-28, 12:38

LooseGoose wrote:Definition of a frenzy - on the pure hope that Jesus Harbaugh might be at the game and address the crowd tickets to Tuesday night's BB game have rocketed from $25-30 to $125 and up. These people are fucking nuts.

http://www.stubhub.com/michigan-vs-illinois-12-30-2014-9116596?gcid=C12289x453&keyword=ESPN+Michigan+Wolverines+20141230

"I can promise you this fellow alums of half a national championship in 70 years..... You're gonna be proud of our crootin stars on the field, and in the general studies classroom next year!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-12-28, 12:55

Scummers are tearing themselves into an absolutely Dionysian frenzy on Twitter. And then something like this pops up...... About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 4 1966794946

Raiders not giving up on Harbaugh yet
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-28, 13:05

Da Raiders going to break their hearts
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-12-28, 13:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Da Raiders going to break their hearts

I could honestly see da Burrs making a run at him, too. Trestman and his staff all think they gone after today. He played in Chicago, it could make sense for him to return and fix Jay Cutler... LOL
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-28, 13:11

According to JUB its a done deal. flights booked etc. he's pretty solid
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-12-28, 13:12

Death Roe wrote:

I could honestly see da Burrs making a run at him, too. Trestman and his staff all think they gone after today. He played in Chicago, it could make sense for him to return and fix Jay Cutler... LOL

About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 4 57544438
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-28, 13:23

kingstonlake wrote:According to JUB its a done deal. flights booked etc. he's pretty solid

I'm not delusional and I really couldn't care less if it happens but all of these local yokels are relying on friends of his, friends/family of potential staff that have been supposedly targeted, regents, and donors as their unnamed "sources".

I maintain that nothing is finalized. If it were, he would not be coaching the 49ers today and he would be in Ann Arbor already.

It sounds like there's a good chance his camp has agreed to their numbers and he's very strongly considering taking the job, but it has not been FINAL finalized yet. And yeah, I do believe he and San Fran are going to see what kind of opportunities may exist in the NFL before it is FINAL finalized. It's called due diligence on both of their parts.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-28, 13:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I'm not delusional and I really couldn't care less if it happens but all of these local yokels are relying on friends of his, friends/family of potential staff that have been supposedly targeted, regents, and donors as their unnamed "sources".

I maintain that nothing is finalized. If it were, he would not be coaching the 49ers today and he would be in Ann Arbor already.

It sounds like there's a good chance his camp has agreed to their numbers and he's very strongly considering taking the job, but it has not been FINAL finalized yet. And yeah, I do believe he and San Fran are going to see what kind of opportunities may exist in the NFL before it is FINAL finalized. It's called due diligence on both of their parts.

Exactly, I've said all along Harbaugh is playing UofM like a fiddle. No way he takes the jobs without hearing other offers. More money, and more control of the front office could very well keep Harbaugh in the NFL.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-28, 13:29

steveschneider wrote:

Exactly, I've said all along Harbaugh is playing UofM like a fiddle. No way he takes the jobs without hearing other offers. More money, and more control of the front office could very well keep Harbaugh in the NFL.

Please god make it so. I'd need a barrel of popcorn to watch the meltdown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-28, 13:30

Also, add that the UofM job will always be there for Harbaugh if he needs it. UofM is desperate ex gf, there's more downside to Harbaugh imo to go back to UofM not turn it around than there is for him to stay in the NFL. Go to the Raiders, Bears or where ever there is equal money or more money more front office control and if that doesn't work out THEN you go to UofM for the 8 million.

Bottom line, UofM has tipped their hand and they are super desperate for Harbaugh. That job will always be there for him even if his stock is low. The NFL opportunities not so much. If his stock takes a hit so does his NFL value. If Harbaugh is smart he stays in the NFL this round.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-12-28, 13:36

LooseGoose wrote:

Please god make it so. I'd need a barrel of popcorn to watch the meltdown.

You wouldn't even have to melt the butter first, it would be so hot.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-28, 13:38

SpartanInNH wrote:

You wouldn't even have to melt the butter first, it would be so hot.

About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 4 502811600
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-12-28, 13:49

If it's a done deal, how come nobody told the Raiders?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-28, 14:15

NigelUno wrote:If it's a done deal, how come nobody told the Raiders?

It ain't ova
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-12-28, 14:20

NigelUno wrote:If it's a done deal, how come nobody told the Raiders?

THEY'RE MICHIGAN FERGODSAKES! IT'S A DONE DEAL!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-28, 15:04

Harbaugh will be announced at a Tuesday presser and he will make a speech at halftime during the UM hoops homegame vs Illinois Tuesday early afternoon.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-28, 15:29

I don't care.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-12-28, 15:36

The_Dude wrote:Harbaugh will be announced at a Tuesday presser and he will make a speech at halftime during the UM hoops homegame vs Illinois Tuesday early afternoon.

OMG!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-12-28, 15:38

NigelUno wrote:

OMG!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?

Its God's Plan. Don't ask for explanations, just have faith. Or burn in Hell.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-12-28, 15:42

The_Dude wrote:Harbaugh will be announced at a Tuesday presser and he will make a speech at halftime during the UM hoops homegame vs Illinois Tuesday early afternoon.

HOLY SHIT!! I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THIS TWO FUCKING DAYS AGO!!!!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-28, 15:56

Wait until tomorrow when the Raiders make their pitch....he's going to have an offer he can't refuse. Moving back to A2 over Oakland? No way.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-28, 16:23

steveschneider wrote:Wait until tomorrow when the Raiders make their pitch....he's going to have an offer he can't refuse. Moving back to A2 over Oakland? No way.

Probably the only bigger dumpster fire than AA is Oakland, currently. Just sayin.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next