Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the current Harbaugh situation

+38
Big Ten Referee
tTito
Code_Warrior
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
Jethro Bodeen
The_Dude
Death Roe
beal99
Travis of the Cosmos
Ass Dan
Brock Middlebrook
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Stoops21
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
InTenSity
Nordic
Marc Summers
Blanch32
DominosCEO
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
HT
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Rocinante
SpartanInNH
Snake Plissken
Kramerica
NigelUno
DWags
Vlad
42 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 6 Empty Re: About the current Harbaugh situation

Post by beal99 2014-12-29, 18:40

LooseGoose wrote:Scrap our program!!

Adam Rittenberg ‏@ESPNRittenberg 4m4 minutes ago
What a sight for #GoBlue RT @DanMurphyESPN: Jim Harbaugh just left the Detroit Airport wearing a Michigan hat. Smiled and waved.

I wonder how many UM fans are jacking off to that tweet
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 6 Empty Re: About the current Harbaugh situation

Post by Guest 2014-12-29, 18:53

About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 6 1966794946 About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 6 1966794946 About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 6 1966794946

Rachel Bachman ‏@Bachscore 11m11 minutes ago
I'm a little surprised Jim Harbaugh is staying at a hotel. Based on Michigan fans' reaction, I expected a manger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-29, 19:23

About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 6 502811600

About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 6 Screenshots_2014_12_29_19_18_23
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-29, 19:28

It is going to be so fucking insufferable to live here. I want to move.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-29, 19:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It is going to be so fucking insufferable to live here. I want to move.

That's what the Jews came to believe after the coming of Jesus.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-29, 19:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It is going to be so fucking insufferable to live here. I want to move.

I live in a state that does not give a shit about college sports. I might finally appreciate that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-29, 19:40

pale pale pale pale pale
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-29, 19:52

The_Dude wrote:pale pale pale pale pale

As a UM fan, it seems you should be happy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-12-29, 20:47

Thanks, all, for this thread. It made me realize that scummers think that their coach is better than ours, always; and even when he isn't, all it will take is a good coach for them to dominate us.

It isn't about who their coach is, and never was. It's about who our coach is. We've got Coach D, and I couldn't be happier. The road will get tougher for Coach D, but I'm guessing he likes that better than -48 yards rushing. A challenge, and smashing those bastards in the mouth. Win-win.

Welcome to the Big Ten, Coach Harbaugh. Just don't expect us to bow.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-29, 21:24

SpartanInNH wrote:Thanks, all, for this thread. It made me realize that scummers think that their coach is better than ours, always; and even when he isn't, all it will take is a good coach for them to dominate us.

It isn't about who their coach is, and never was. It's about who our coach is. We've got Coach D, and I couldn't be happier. The road will get tougher for Coach D, but I'm guessing he likes that better than -48 yards rushing. A challenge, and smashing those bastards in the mouth. Win-win.

Welcome to the Big Ten, Coach Harbaugh. Just don't expect us to bow.

Well stated, and I feel the same. Harbaugh is a great coach who has proven himself on every level. However, if Coach D has proven anything, it's that he's up for a challenge and won't bow down to anyone. I am sure he is already using the chatter and media proclamations about a return to the Big 2/Little 8-10-12 era as motivation with his guys, and he is the best in the business at playing the disrespect card.

I am happy for the real UM fans that I know - the actual alums who handle themselves with class and can fairly and intelligently discuss the topic. I have zero patience, however, for the high school/Cooley Law dropouts who are already gleefully celebrating a return to the dark ages for "Sparty". Hasn't the past decade learned youse guys anything?

That and the local media who are literally right now jacking themselves off. I bet there's a room at the Marriott downtown where Frodo, Wojo, Chengalis, Snyder, et al are all sitting together in the dark staring at their twitter feeds, each with their dick in their hands. Probably a few laptops open with Skype sessions so Sam Webb and Gregg Henson can watch.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-29, 23:21

Turtleneck wrote:

As a UM fan, it seems you should be happy.

scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-30, 11:12

Looks like Harbaugh received $5m per year in his contract, so he actually will make less than Dantonio. Looks like the $8m figure was completely wrong.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-30, 12:00

The Harbaugh obsession thread on rcmb is Shocked Shocked Shocked
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-30, 12:03

News conference underway, Harbaugh stumbles on his way in - must be drunk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-30, 12:10

Yep.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-30, 12:11

No voice, chugging out of a can at the podium and joking about tripping on the way in. Yep, they've now hired a lush as the J Ira Harris Head Coach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-30, 12:13

Habaughs voice About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 6 2943907172
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-30, 12:16

Honoring cHoke for the solid foundation so there should be no "empty cupboard" talk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-30, 12:24

The_Dude wrote:The Harbaugh obsession thread on rcmb is Shocked Shocked Shocked
Is there something else to talk about? Why don't you run over there and tell them what to do?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-30, 12:25

Here's what I think. tB1G now has three of the most respected coaches in College football. That's pretty sweet. Harbaugh better not shit the bed. I want to see this rivalry renewed. I want it to be a dogfight every year with MSU, OSU and UM. With some NE and WI thrown in for good measure. Fuck Penn State, I hope they burn.

If Harbaugh comes in here and the Hindenburg crashes some more, I'll be pissed.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-30, 12:35

Rocinante wrote:Here's what I think.  tB1G now has three of the most respected coaches in College football.  That's pretty sweet.  Harbaugh better not shit the bed.  I want to see this rivalry renewed.  I want it to be a dogfight every year with MSU, OSU and UM.  With some NE and WI thrown in for good measure.  Fuck Penn State, I hope they burn.

I don't know that pissed is really the word I'd use. In fact, I'd probably say "well, I'm okay with this too." Cause it's been hilarious.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-30, 12:37

You guys really playing the tOSU fan card and saying you want Michigan to be good? Fuck that and fuck them. I hope they lose every game.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-30, 12:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You guys really playing the tOSU fan card and saying you want Michigan to be good? Fuck that and fuck them. I hope they lose every game.

I hope they lose every event, every year, in every sport
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-30, 12:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You guys really playing the tOSU fan card and saying you want Michigan to be good? Fuck that and fuck them. I hope they lose every game.

Nah, it's much better to beat a good team than a shitty one. The Schadenfreude has been cathartic, but, I'd rather see their hearts ripped out when they think they are good than continue beating on a whipped puppy. Don't get me wrong, I don't want them to be happy, I just want the victories to mean something again.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-30, 12:55

Rocinante wrote:

Nah, it's much better to beat a good team than a shitty one. The Schadenfreude has been cathartic, but, I'd rather see their hearts ripped out when they think they are good than continue beating on a whipped puppy. Don't get me wrong, I don't want them to be happy, I just want the victories to mean something again.

When haven't they thought they were good? Every year they were going to beat us and had multiple preseason Heisman winners
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-12-30, 12:57

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/12/jim_harbaugh_formally_introduc.html#incart_river

Little Jimmy's daughter has a pacifier and a cell phone.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-30, 12:57

Oh boy. The canonization continues...

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/12/30/7468027/jim-harbaugh-michigan-salary-contract
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-30, 12:58

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

When haven't they thought they were good? Every year they were going to beat us and had multiple preseason Heisman winners

Well this year they knew they were getting an ass whupping. Last year too. It was obvious by the body language on the field.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-30, 13:02

Rocinante wrote:

Well this year they knew they were getting an ass whupping. Last year too. It was obvious by the body language on the field.

They still had fans that thought they were winning

now I've already seen they are going to win tB1G next year - fuck them
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-30, 13:04

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

They still had fans that thought they were winning

now I've already seen they are going to win tB1G next year - fuck them

With who? Shane Morris? About the current Harbaugh situation - Page 6 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-30, 13:07

Beating UM will actually mean more now.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-12-30, 13:30

The_Dude wrote:Beating UM will actually mean more now.

It doesn't matter whether they're good or bad, or whether we beat them at home or at home, said the u of m teams from 1896 to 1947. In the end, it's all about the overall record.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-30, 13:31

The_Dude wrote:Beating UM will actually mean more now.

it always meant something
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-30, 13:33

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

it always meant something

That's why I said it will mean more...of course it always means something.

I bet UM fans savior their two wins over Dantonio more than any coach since Duffy.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-30, 13:35

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I hope they lose every event, every year, in every sport

And have to screw ugly women to console themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-30, 13:56

Marc Summers wrote:Looks like Harbaugh received $5m per year in his contract, so he actually will make less than Dantonio. Looks like the $8m figure was completely wrong.

He'll keep his job with eight wins a year at that salary.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-30, 13:59

The_Dude wrote:

That's why I said it will mean more...of course it always means something.

I bet UM fans savior their two wins over Dantonio more than any coach since Duffy.

How about you?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-30, 14:00

Harbaugh just said he took a lot of LSD while coach at SF and thought he was in Oakland being introduced as the new Raiders coach.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2014-12-30, 14:05

Rocinante wrote:Here's what I think. tB1G now has three of the most respected coaches in College football. That's pretty sweet. Harbaugh better not shit the bed. I want to see this rivalry renewed. I want it to be a dogfight every year with MSU, OSU and UM. With some NE and WI thrown in for good measure. Fuck Penn State, I hope they burn.

WTF are you talking about?

Fuck Michigan. Fuck Harbaugh. I hope he shits all over himself on national tv. I hope he is the reincarnated spirit of Bump Fucking Elliot. I hope the second Mrs. Harbaugh dumps his ass like the first Mrs. Harbaugh did.

Fuck rivalries - serious fuck them. I don't want Michigan to be our "rival" I want them to be our football bitch that we beat 8 out of 10 times we play.

I will never understand that mindset.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-30, 14:09

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I hope he shits all over himself on national tv.

Then he will just be compared to Paterno.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next