Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

+30
InTenSity
WCSparty
Jake from State Farm
DroppedByADime
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
y2kMgrad
DWags
Giant Moose
Stoops21
The Pantry
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AMwood
Code_Warrior
tGreenWay
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
SeeRockCity
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
NigelUno
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
Gomer
34 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by Gomer Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 22:55

NigelUno wrote:
Gomer wrote:
No no no... don't you get it? He's at the very back of the boat. "No one goes down there hardly ever." Except for him. To do the scrubbing pig flower Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 502811600

If it was me...on a yacht...with strippers...and my fellow ballers...I would be taking pictures of me...on a yacht...with strippers...and my fellow ballers.
Not your lonely reheated room service dinner for one?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by tGreenWay Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 22:56

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

LOL. Looks like some dude on a dingy smoking a cigar and taking a picture of a yacht.

Duffy your jealousy is out of control. This pic was as we were leaving the bay and it's called the VERY back of the boat.  Then we all fucked out in the pacific ocean. It was glorious.

Actually, that's called the stern. You should learn the terminology, deck boy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 22:58

Gomer wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

If it was me...on a yacht...with strippers...and my fellow ballers...I would be taking pictures of me...on a yacht...with strippers...and my fellow ballers.

I think Ross went to Cali with his mom for a wedding, and was stuck in a hotel room one night (hence, the terrible room service plate picture and the terrible picture of office buildings around the hotel), and maybe they somehow ended up sitting in someone's boat while it was docked for awhile.  

All the stripper talk is just straight out embellishment...I'm pretty sure of that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:03

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

and it's called the VERY back of the boat.  .

The stern?
Glad you stepped in to teach him a nautical word.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:05

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

The stern?
Glad you stepped in to teach him a nautical word.

Yeah, I know. I was just reading the thread for chuckles but felt it needed a smart ass moment.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:06

NigelUno wrote:
Gomer wrote:

I think Ross went to Cali with his mom for a wedding, and was stuck in a hotel room one night (hence, the terrible room service plate picture and the terrible picture of office buildings around the hotel), and maybe they somehow ended up sitting in someone's boat while it was docked for awhile.  

All the stripper talk is just straight out embellishment...I'm pretty sure of that.
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 Maxres10
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:11

I thought Ross lived in Buffalo or something. He goes to MSU now? None of this makes any sense to me.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:11

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I think you take terrible pictures (and post them). I wouldn't necessarily call that hate.

What's the status on the chef? Omelettes or not?

Oh you want a picture of Marina Del Ray at night? Oh he wasn't there smoking a cigar! Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 276803595

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 Boatfo10

Bump
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:12

y2kMgrad wrote:I thought Ross lived in Buffalo or something. He goes to MSU now? None of this makes any sense to me.

Please try to keep up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:14

y2kMgrad wrote:I thought Ross lived in Buffalo or something. He goes to MSU now? None of this makes any sense to me.

I'm a baller that goes to MSU. I just recently set off my army of haters with my redic trip full of strippers, yachts, and cigars. It started in parking ticket thread and then Nigel got his medicine tonight. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 1494614055

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:15; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:15

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Which one should I smoke tonight in the hot tub?
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 Cigars11

You really should put those back in your dad's humidor. I would hate to see you ruin such nice cigars.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:15

WhiteGreenShow wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Which one should I smoke tonight in the hot tub?
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 Cigars11

You really should put those back in your dad's humidor. I would hate to see you ruin such nice cigars.

I was waiting for you to come fight me bitch. I'm a cigar connoisseur. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:16

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I'm a baller that goes to MSU. I just recently set off my army of haters with my redic trip full of strippers, yachts, and cigars. It started in parking ticket thread and then Nigel got his medicine tonight. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 1494614055

Redic ? Now it all makes sense, blanch. Well done.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:17

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Ok so you're not Ross, the kid who used to post on the old board. That's what I was confused about.

Last edited by y2kMgrad on Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:20; edited 1 time in total
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:18

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
WhiteGreenShow wrote:

I was waiting for you to come fight me bitch. I'm a cigar connoisseur. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 328670334

Where at your mom's house in Buffalo? You never called me back, I left a message for you at the marina.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:20

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
WhiteGreenShow wrote:

Connoisseur let's see a pic of your humidor.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:20

WhiteGreenShow wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Where at your mom's house in Buffalo? You never called me back, I left a message for you at the marina.

i was on that boat cock sucker, you pussied out. Yea I check the Marina Offices phones...dumbfuck. Said you would be there within 48 hours. I was there and you a bitch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:21

WhiteGreenShow wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Connoisseur let's see a pic of your humidor.

Fuck you, you get zero pics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:22

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
WhiteGreenShow wrote:

i was on that boat cock sucker, you pussied out. Yea I check the Marina Offices phones...dumbfuck. Said you would be there within 48 hours. I was there and you a bitch.

But, you weren't there for 48 hours...remember? You left.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:22

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
WhiteGreenShow wrote:

Didn't you fly back Sunday so you could go to class Monday morning?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:23

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
WhiteGreenShow wrote:

That wasn't what I left on the message, and besides you left before the 48hr clock was up.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:23

Gomer wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I was at my crib in Arizona sunday night, I would of went back to beat his ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:24

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Gomer wrote:

How did you get back to go to class yesterday morning?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:25

Gomer wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Yesterday afternoon I had class. I flew. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 502811600
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:26

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Yesterday afternoon I had class. I flew. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 502811600

Was the chick with the dog in Arizona? Or in Cali?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:31

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Was the chick with the dog in Arizona? Or in Cali?

The AMA is over for tonight. I just had to post a few pics to grow my hater list a tad more. Goodnight friends err I mean Haters, I gotta get up early tomorrow morning to get my swell on. Curls for the girls. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 1362440668 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 1302501112 Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 137731615 Sleep Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 1567726941
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:32

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Bump for what I listen to on repeat while I sleep. GOOD NIGHT!!! Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 1811933421
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:34

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Now that's funny.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:42

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Gomer wrote:

You're an English Major, aren't you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Yesterday afternoon I had class. I flew.  Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 502811600
What flight did you take from Phoenix to Detroit where you landed, collected your luggage, drove to from Detroit to East Lansing, dropped your dog off at daycare, and left for class by 2 p.m. (as you stated you did yesterday)?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:50

Gomer wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Yesterday afternoon I had class. I flew.  Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 502811600
What flight did you take from Phoenix to Detroit where you landed, collected your luggage, drove to from Detroit to East Lansing, dropped your dog off at daycare, and left for class by 2 p.m. (as you stated you did yesterday)?

I changed my flight to the Red eye after I had to make a detour to Arizona. Now get off my dick. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:51

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I think you take terrible pictures (and post them). I wouldn't necessarily call that hate.

What's the status on the chef? Omelettes or not?

Oh you want a picture of Marina Del Ray at night? Oh he wasn't there smoking a cigar! Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 276803595

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 Boatfo10

Not a cohiba, you suck at life
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:51

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Gomer wrote:

I changed my flight to the Red eye after I had to make a detour to Arizona. Now get off my dick. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 328670334

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 502811600 Sure.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:52

I win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:56

That high school kid on the other board has a thread with over a million views. Are you sad that he is way more of a baller than you? You should go there and try to top it. Challenge yourself.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:57

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Gomer wrote:

The red eye left at 2:30 in the morning... the same time you were posting about having to get up early in the morning to catch your flight back.

So what flight was it again?

I win Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 328670334
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That high school kid on the other board has a thread with over a million views. Are you sad that he is way more of a baller than you? You should go there and try to top it. Challenge yourself.

I second this. Go over there and break that kid's record. You can do it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:59

Gomer wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

The red eye left at 2:30 in the morning... the same time you were posting about having to get up early in the morning to catch your flight back.

I win Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 328670334

I changed my flight, I don't know what your not getting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue 10 Nov 2015 - 23:59

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Oh you want a picture of Marina Del Ray at night? Oh he wasn't there smoking a cigar!  Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 276803595

Smoking 35 dollar cigar on yacht. Confirmed. Strippers playing with my dog on upper deck confirmed. Living the dream in Marina Del Ray. Confirmed. Baller? CONFIRMED. I'm sorry but the pics don't lie, same hands as the other pictures I've posted. The proof is in the pudding. I owned you Nigel. Deal with it. I always win. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 5 328670334

If you paid $35 for that Padron you got absolutely ripped off dummy.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 11 Nov 2015 - 0:00

Gomer wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Caught up in his web of lies, he chooses to change the subject and then go to bed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next