Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

+30
InTenSity
WCSparty
Jake from State Farm
DroppedByADime
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
y2kMgrad
DWags
Giant Moose
Stoops21
The Pantry
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AMwood
Code_Warrior
tGreenWay
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
SeeRockCity
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
NigelUno
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
Gomer
34 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 10 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by kingstonlake 12/11/15, 08:41 am

Someone needs to explain to 265 that just because some pseudo baller with a ten year old Lexus is stomping a mud hole in his mothers cooter doesn't translate to HIM being a baller.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 10 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by Code_Warrior 12/11/15, 08:47 am

gHost Spartan wrote:Can someone please tell me what this thread is about? And why it exists?
Gomer started it to call out the Ross baller schtick for not donating some of his immense wealth to a kid in need. I suspected SD365 was you doing an elaborate Ross baller schtick, but once the level of creativity dropped damatically and became a repetitive Tanfan v Nigel level schtick with bad pictures I figured it had to be Ross, although it could possibly be Tanfan doing a Ross schtick, or Ross imitating his idol. However, it's getting boring now. New material is required to freshen the schtick.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 12/11/15, 09:22 am

Code_Warrior wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:Can someone please tell me what this thread is about? And why it exists?
Gomer started it to call out the Ross baller schtick for not donating some of his immense wealth to a kid in need. I suspected SD365 was you doing an elaborate Ross baller schtick, but once the level of creativity dropped damatically and became a repetitive Tanfan v Nigel level schtick with bad pictures I figured it had to be Ross, although it could possibly be Tanfan doing a Ross schtick, or Ross imitating his idol. However, it's getting boring now. New material is required to freshen the schtick.

I was thinking it was a gHost/Tanfan tag team venture. Tanfan was the over the top angry poster, and gHost was the one with the ridiculous baller posts.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 12/11/15, 09:28 am

Stoops21 wrote:

Bob asked the same question. SD made a return started talking about his insane wealth and how he owns everyone. The whole board called him out. He eventually cracked and started to rage. Tried to post pics which failed miserably. A few posters owned him which made him crack more. SD keeps claiming he is leaving but the board is so far in his head he will be back.
oh, I gotcha.

thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 12/11/15, 09:32 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:

Bob asked the same question. SD made a return started talking about his insane wealth and how he owns everyone. The whole board called him out. He eventually cracked and started to rage. Tried to post pics which failed miserably. A few posters owned him which made him crack more. SD keeps claiming he is leaving but the board is so far in his head he will be back.
oh, I gotcha.

thanks.

We need a psych eval of Ross.

Go.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 12/11/15, 11:10 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no idea what's going on here.. can someone please, in 2-3 sentences, explain it to me?

thanks.

I think we just witnessed someone have a full blown mental meltdown.

I hope he seeks the treatment he needs for his and society's sake.  Yikes.  affraid
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 12/11/15, 12:43 pm

We win. ( hat off thing )
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 12/11/15, 12:53 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

I was thinking it was a gHost/Tanfan tag team venture. Tanfan was the over the top angry poster, and gHost was the one with the ridiculous baller posts.

There were various elements used that could be attributed to 2 or 3 different trolls. Might have just been a schtick tribute/copycat effort (which unfortunately failed miserably).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/11/15, 01:38 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

There were various elements used that could be attributed to 2 or 3 different trolls. Might have just been a schtick tribute/copycat effort (which unfortunately failed miserably).

I was never totally sold on SD being Ross. Thought there was a pretty good chance that Tanner was having a blast with this schtick.
But if this was a tag-team effort of 2 or even 3 guys, then gentlemen, well-played. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 10 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 12/11/15, 01:49 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I was never totally sold on SD being Ross. Thought there was a pretty good chance that Tanner was having a blast with this schtick.
But if this was a tag-team effort of 2 or even 3 guys, then gentlemen, well-played. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 10 502811600
Wouldn't OTPT be able to tell from different IP addresses?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 12/11/15, 02:06 pm

Pics tend to favor it was indeed Ross. And the obscene insecurity and utter mental implosion. Palpable fury. If that was tanner or ghost- awesome anyway. Fun stuff.

DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 12/11/15, 02:29 pm

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 10 502811600 I can see IPs?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 12/11/15, 02:32 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 10 502811600 I can see IPs?

Yes, the little "?" button at the top right of posts. Ross has hundreds and hundreds of them.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 12/11/15, 02:36 pm

pulling69 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Yes, the little "?" button at the top right of posts. Ross has hundreds and hundreds of them.
Woah, thanks.

Y'all are really fucked now!Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 10 Giphy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/11/15, 02:37 pm

DroppedByADime wrote:Pics tend to favor it was indeed Ross. And the obscene insecurity and utter mental implosion. Palpable fury. If that was tanner or ghost- awesome anyway. Fun stuff.

You, in particular, touched an exposed nerve by mentioning his stepdad. Good lord, he really did melt down after that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 12/11/15, 03:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DroppedByADime wrote:Pics tend to favor it was indeed Ross.  And the obscene insecurity and utter mental implosion.  Palpable fury.  If that was tanner or ghost- awesome anyway.  Fun stuff.

You, in particular, touched an exposed nerve by mentioning his stepdad. Good lord, he really did melt down after that.  

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 10 Billy-madison-buschemi

Speaking of which, you guys might want to watch out. Some of you are on his list.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 12/11/15, 03:38 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 10 Billy-madison-buschemi

Speaking of which, you guys might want to watch out. Some of you are on his list.

I think he'll start from the bottom up. Watch out pulling.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/11/15, 03:44 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He'll have a hard time finding me, as I rotate sleeping each night between my many baller mansions in North America and Europe.
Besides, I think the person he's most angry with is Travis--if only for ignoring him entirely. Travis is on borrowed time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 12/11/15, 03:46 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He'll have a hard time finding me, as I rotate sleeping each night between my many baller mansions in North America and Europe.
Besides, I think the person he's most angry with is Travis--if only for ignoring him entirely. Travis is on borrowed time.

Aw, mother fucker. I guess I'll just have to go hit Mexico with some coke and hookers until the time comes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 12/11/15, 03:49 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I gave him a couple of small trophies, so I'm not on the list.

That's probably a clue that certain other posters were not involved in the schtick. If so, I would have definitely made it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/11/15, 03:54 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Aw, mother fucker. I guess I'll just have to go hit Mexico with some coke and hookers until the time comes.

That's a hell of a way to depart for the Hereafter. Will you head to the eastern shore for death by sunrise, or make way for the Pacific and watch the sun set, literally and metaphorically, on your life?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 12/11/15, 03:57 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

That's a hell of a way to depart for the Hereafter. Will you head to the eastern shore for death by sunrise, or make way for the Pacific and watch the sun set, literally and metaphorically, on your life?

I'm just going to bring some taco bell to a cartel member and tell him how great it is.

I won't give SD the satisfaction
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 12/11/15, 04:14 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I'll tell you what, I think that eating some cabbage and then lighting the farts might be a good way to go.  I mean, shooting flames out of your ass?  It's tough to deny the awesomeness of that.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 12/11/15, 06:13 pm

My guess: he kills the stepdad and tosses the body in that shitty pond, blaming the imaginary butler and chef.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/11/15, 06:22 pm

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 10 Img_0014

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 12/11/15, 06:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 12/11/15, 06:27 pm

The wounded animal returns
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 12/11/15, 06:29 pm

We won
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 12/11/15, 06:33 pm

Glutton for punishment, you knew he couldn't stay away.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 12/11/15, 06:37 pm

Your stepdad has been drinking again, FYI ... Stay away from him. Go play butler and chef while reading more Richie rich comics.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 12/11/15, 10:06 pm

Great. Another stupid youtube and nondescript picture of nothing.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/11/15, 10:07 pm

The Pantry wrote:Great. Another stupid youtube and nondescript picture of nothing.

This.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/11/15, 10:08 pm

The Pantry wrote:Great.  Another stupid youtube and nondescript picture of nothing.

My 3 million dollar crib in playa looking out at the ocean. Dropped by a dime doesn't have Cali money, he even admitted it. I win. Peace

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/11/15, 10:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I'm just going to bring some taco bell to a cartel member and tell him how great it is.

The way Gus Fring's friend got whacked was pretty great. Never saw it coming, either, and he died staring into a beautiful pool. Of course, he never actually got to see that pool, since he was dead before his head hit the deck, and blood and brain matter meant the pool would have to be drained and scrubbed. I doubt there are many pool cleaning ops in Mexico.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 12/11/15, 10:12 pm

Seriously. You should get back on the lithium for your own sake, your mom's, and your step dad's
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 12/11/15, 10:14 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

The way Gus Fring's friend got whacked was pretty great. Never saw it coming, either, and he died staring into a beautiful pool. Of course, he never actually got to see that pool, since he was dead before his head hit the deck, and blood and brain matter meant the pool would have to be drained and scrubbed. I doubt there are many pool cleaning ops in Mexico.

Hey, Greenway. Idea. Want to move to Mexico with me and open a pool cleaning business? We'll kill it. Get it? Kill it. But no. For real. We will make a fuck ton of money and live like kings.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/11/15, 10:15 pm

The Pantry wrote:Seriously. You should get back on the lithium for your own sake, your mom's, and your step dad's

Why take Meds when you can get the dankest weed on the planet in Playa del Ray.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 12/11/15, 10:17 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Great.  Another stupid youtube and nondescript picture of nothing.

My 3 million dollar crib in playa looking out at the ocean. Dropped by a dime doesn't have Cali money, he even admitted it. I win. Peace

Baller. Dime totally owned you. You claim to be worth freaking 500 million which is beyond laughable. Just stop.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/11/15, 10:18 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Hey, Greenway. Idea. Want to move to Mexico with me and open a pool cleaning business? We'll kill it. Get it? Kill it. But no. For real. We will make a fuck ton of money and live like kings.

Sounds like a great idea. But just because we own and work a business together doesn't mean we have to see or be around each other, right? Because I'm certain you'll get sick of me in about two minutes, which is faster than people who drink Mexican tap water get sick with the liqui-shits.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 12/11/15, 10:20 pm

The Pantry wrote:Seriously. You should get back on the lithium for your own sake, your mom's, and your step dad's

I've never had sake. I hear it doesn't take much to get hammered.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next