Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wife is pissed at me..

+21
Snake Plissken
SeeRockCity
AMwood
Rocinante
The_Dude
I.B. Fine
duffy munn
Blanch32
Frank Ricard
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Giant Moose
tanfan!
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Turtleneck
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
SpartanInNH
tTy
DWags
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Wife is pissed at me..

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-30, 16:00

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
You make fun of people for having a dead parent. Get over yourself.

Are the parenting tips you're giving in this thread the first time you have given tips?

Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 502811600 /thread
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-30, 16:12

Kids get the hand. Adults get the knife or fist.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-30, 16:21

I got some great sex this morning. Oral included. Thought you'd like to know.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-30, 16:58

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Actually I don't teach my kid to post non stop criticism of others on the internet. Bet your kids are so proud

You have kids?

No kids. His fingers shoot blanks.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-30, 17:00

Rocinante wrote:I got some great sex this morning. Oral included. Thought you'd like to know.

I didn't know OTPT was already in Colorado.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-30, 17:22

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I got some great sex this morning. Oral included. Thought you'd like to know.

I didn't know OTPT was already in Colorado.

Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-30, 17:56

Made it to the beer fest.
Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 INmjQgw
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-30, 18:06

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

You didn't let us know if you have children or not. Quick question : if some day you have a son that plays in the Final Four, would you call him a loser ?

I wouldn't make him pay me back with interest like your pops did to you. Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 502811600

KAAAAAABOOOOMMM!!!

Bwaaaaa haaaaaa.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-30, 18:08

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

You make fun of people for having a dead parent. Get over yourself.

You didn't let us know if you have children or not. Quick question : if some day you have a son that plays in the Final Four, would you call him a loser ?

muffy still carrying around all the baggage. Holds grudges for years. Muffy has n friends he can keep. No way.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-01-30, 18:12

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

You have kids?

This isn't common knowledge?

You dont have kids just because the skank youve been on 6 dates with has illigitimate children.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-30, 18:14

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I wouldn't make him pay me back with interest like your pops did to you. Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 502811600
Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 3775540924
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-30, 18:26

Moose, Tanner and tBaller somehow making this thread about me.

I win. Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 328670334

PS......posting that my parents gave me so much as a dime to open a business is untrue. No matter how many times it's posted
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-01-30, 18:32

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: I think what FWags was saying was that by age he missed Vietnam because he was only about 8-10 years old during the height of the war, not that he dodged the draft. The rest is pretty much a slightly more articulate blanch.

Yeah. What ghost said.

I have always thought tTy was a home school type parent though. Just guessing.
FWags, put some Barry White on in the bedroom, throw on a pair of men's bikini underwear, put some oil all over your body, and then take command! Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 3557613862

I have to admit, this is a solid post.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-01-30, 18:36

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: FWags, if you decide to remain the angry drunk dad tonight then maybe just throw on your headphones with some good music and post all night. I'll look forward to reading your posts in the morning. It's 9:24 PM in AZ right now and I'm thinking of going to bed.

Yeah, I'll let it go. Like I'd get any sage advice here. Fuck. I'm gonna read stories on the internet till I fall asleep.
Don't give up, man.

Look her deeply in the eyes, then part your hair with your tongue.

Fucking great post.

This thread...
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-01-30, 19:54

duffy munn wrote:Moose, Tanner and tBaller somehow making this thread about me.

PS......posting that my parents gave me so much as a dime to open a business is untrue. No matter how many times it's posted

How many posters do you carry that grudge against? I got moose, tpain, msux2, dude, me, Ross. That's just off the top of my head. It's more. And no one believes you. Your little Oakland hills cc lifestyle that you love to brag about came from pops. He was your invester. Buy me this buy that daddy. Daddy buy me a bar.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-30, 20:21

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Moose, Tanner and tBaller somehow making this thread about me.

How many posters do you carry that grudge against? I got moose, tpain, msux2, dude, me, Ross. That's just off the top of my head. It's more. And no one believes you. Your little Oakland hills cc lifestyle that you love to brag about came from pops. He was your invester. Buy me this buy that daddy. Daddy buy me a bar.

I thought you didn't care but I'll play along.

My Pops was a hard working man that did very well for himself. He sent his kids to catholic schools. ABC-TV ( owned wxyz at the time) paid for the OHCC membership.

All of his children went to college ( 6 to MSU ) and he paid for 1/2. This was understood very early.

I never received so much as an allowance. Started working at 12 ( paper route). Every kid was expected to have a job at age 16. We all did.

The very thought of my Dad writing a check for two of his boys to open a bar is beyond comical. We didn't even dream of asking. He would have laughed, hard. We found a couple of private investors and it was not that much money.

You can go back to not caring now.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-30, 20:33

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

How many posters do you carry that grudge against?  I got moose, tpain, msux2, dude, me, Ross. That's just off the top of my head. It's more. And no one believes you. Your little Oakland hills cc lifestyle that you love to brag about came from pops. He was your invester.  Buy me this buy that daddy.  Daddy buy me a bar.

My Pops was a hard working man that did very well for himself. He sent his kids to catholic schools. ABC-TV ( owned wxyz at the time) paid for the OHCC membership.

All of his children went to college ( 6 to MSU ) and he paid for 1/2. This was understood very early.

I never received so much as an allowance. Started working at 12 ( paper route). Every kid was expected to have a job at age 16. We all did.

The very thought of my Dad writing a check for two of his boys to open a bar is beyond comical. We didn't even dream of asking.  He would have laughed, hard. We found a couple of private investors and it was not that much money.

This whole paragraph is full of shit.  You said on tcock your dad paid for all your college expenses. Fucking liar.  Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 328670334  Yea and who were these private investors? What do they do? What business? We established it's not a bank.  U r full of shit!  You actually want me to believe a TV station paid for your country club pass there? I mean my dad gets a free country club pass that costs 80000 to join but he also makes 600 an hr at a big boy job. Liar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-30, 20:45

Oh good. This happened.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-30, 20:48

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

The very thought of my Dad writing a check for two of his boys to open a bar is beyond comical. We didn't even dream of asking.  He would have laughed, hard. We found a couple of private investors and it was not that much money.

This whole paragraph is full of shit.  You said on tcock your dad paid for all your college expenses. Fucking liar.  Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 328670334  Yea and who were these private investors? What do they do? What business? We established it's not a bank.  U r full of shit!  You actually want me to believe a TV station paid for your country club pass there? I mean my dad gets a free country club pass that costs 80000 to join but he also makes 600 an hr at a big boy job. Liar.

I never said my Dad paid for all of my college expenses. Exactly half.

Yes, ABC paid for the membership in 1969. WXYZ-TV paid the monthly dues. In those days, local TV affiliates were a big deal. No cable.

The investors believed in our business plan and experience. One was big wig with the Evening News association. Again, it was not that much money. Take a guess how much Baller ? Less than your Daddy gave you last year.

Get a job. Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 328670334
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-30, 20:52

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

This whole paragraph is full of shit.  You said on tcock your dad paid for all your college expenses. Fucking liar.  Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 328670334  Yea and who were these private investors? What do they do? What business? We established it's not a bank.  U r full of shit!  You actually want me to believe a TV station paid for your country club pass there? I mean my dad gets a free country club pass that costs 80000 to join but he also makes 600 an hr at a big boy job.  Liar.

Yes, ABC paid for the membership in 1969. WXYZ-TV paid the monthly dues. In those days, local TV affiliates were a big deal. No cable.

The investors believed in our business plan and experience. One was big wig with the Evening News association. Again, it was not that much money. Take a guess how much Baller ? Less than your Daddy gave you last year.

Why are you lying? Some big wig in the evening news association? You mean your dad? Why are you so ashamed to borrow his money? How much money?  Why are you lying about him paying for your college education? (Ill find that post and bump this thread eventually, won't be easy with how many fucking times you post a day seeing the post was like 4 months ago on there in a fight against me).  You have been outed as a fucking liar and winner of the hypocrite of the year award.  LIAR!! Back to making fun of my dead dad!! Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-30, 20:55

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 502811600 Sure he does. Sounds like you're the liar.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-30, 20:59

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

This whole paragraph is full of shit.  You said on tcock your dad paid for all your college expenses. Fucking liar.  Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 328670334  Yea and who were these private investors? What do they do? What business? We established it's not a bank.  U r full of shit!  You actually want me to believe a TV station paid for your country club pass there? I mean my dad gets a free country club pass that costs 80000 to join but he also makes 600 an hr at a big boy job.  Liar.

Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 502811600   Sure he does. Sounds like you're the liar.

Its pretty common being a consultant for the largest firms in manhattan and Chicago. Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 2809484752
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-30, 21:03

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 502811600   Sure he does. Sounds like you're the liar.

Its pretty common being a consultant for the largest firms in manhattan and Chicago. Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 2809484752

Sure.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-30, 21:04

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sure
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-30, 21:28

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Why are you lying? Some big wig in the evening news association? You mean your dad? Why are you so ashamed to borrow his money? How much money?  Why are you lying about him paying for your college education? (Ill find that post and bump this thread eventually, won't be easy with how many fucking times you post a day seeing the post was like 4 months ago on there in a fight against me).  You have been outed as a fucking liar and winner of the hypocrite of the year award.  LIAR!! Back to making fun of my dead dad!! Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 328670334

Wait, your Dad is dead ? How is he making all of that bank and gifting it to you ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-30, 21:46

gHost Spartan wrote:So what's FWags' status tonight?

Likely drinking and parenting.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-01-30, 22:13

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

You have kids?

This isn't common knowledge?
You do not have kids. Shut the fuck up. I have known you for 10 fucking years although you have disappeared for the last 2. If you're a father I'll shit in my pool.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-01-30, 22:13

duffy munn wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:So what's FWags' status tonight?

Likely drinking and parenting.
That's the best way to parent Wife is pissed at me.. - Page 3 969504605
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-01-30, 22:22

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:So, what did the daughter do that has you and the missus all pissed off at each other?

Seriously, came up to us at the basketball game and said she was staying at a friends house tonight instead of dinner with us. Girls mom was with us in the stands and I said, cool, I'll drive over and pick you up tomorrow. So the wife says no she needs to come home tonight. I'm now embarrassed cause somehow I fucked up about the go ahead and now I got to stumble over words figuring why I said cool and it wasn't. Get home to find out if you made a plan with family you shouldn't break it (which I agree, but big deal, it's one night). Then it became a generational thing like we wouldn't do that to our parents and I disagreed.

So there. Small shit that drinking seems to magnify.

By the way, I did that to my parents all the time.

Just tell tWife that you let your daughter go to her friends house because you wanted to have a nice romantic dinner together, just the two of you. Then maybe you'll still get the BJ!
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-01-30, 22:24

y2kMgrad wrote:
DWags wrote:

Seriously, came up to us at the basketball game and said she was staying at a friends house tonight instead of dinner with us. Girls mom was with us in the stands and I said, cool, I'll drive over and pick you up tomorrow. So the wife says no she needs to come home tonight. I'm now embarrassed cause somehow I fucked up about the go ahead and now I got to stumble over words figuring why I said cool and it wasn't. Get home to find out if you made a plan with family you shouldn't break it (which I agree, but big deal, it's one night). Then it became a generational thing like we wouldn't do that to our parents and I disagreed.

So there. Small shit that drinking seems to magnify.

By the way, I did that to my parents all the time.

Just tell tWife that you let your daughter go to her friends house because you wanted to have a nice romantic dinner together, just the two of you. Then maybe you'll still get the BJ!
Once you make a decision without talking to your wife first you're done. You're practically a newlywed so you may not understand this but he should know better.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-01-31, 09:26

One of the reasons i'm happily divorced is because i refuse to check with anybody for every trivial little decision i make in my life. The other reasons are she was an incredibly dumb whore.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-01-31, 09:31

Yeah, like "did you play with the balls, bitch? That's where repeat customers are made!"

What a dumb whore
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-31, 09:32

AMwood wrote:One of the reasons i'm happily divorced is because i refuse to check with anybody for every trivial little decision i make in my life. The other reasons are she was an incredibly dumb whore.

She sounds hot.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-31, 11:20

We have a disagreement over a broken dinner plan. Life goes on. But my generation still has to own up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-31, 14:09

Getting married sounds awful.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-31, 14:11

My GF bought curtain rings for my bedroom curtains. I sleep with a fan on, so they constantly rattle during the night. She bitches about the fan, and all I say is, "Whose idea was it to buy curtain rings when the rod and curtains did a better job?"

I took them down today, thank God.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-31, 14:17

Death Roe wrote:My GF bought curtain rings for my bedroom curtains. I sleep with a fan on, so they constantly rattle during the night. She bitches about the fan, and all I say is, "Whose idea was it to buy curtain rings when the rod and curtains did a better job?"

What are you going to tell her when Roc moves in?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-31, 14:21

Get out!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-31, 14:26

Turtleneck wrote:
Death Roe wrote:My GF bought curtain rings for my bedroom curtains. I sleep with a fan on, so they constantly rattle during the night. She bitches about the fan, and all I say is, "Whose idea was it to buy curtain rings when the rod and curtains did a better job?"

What are you going to tell her when Roc moves in?

That Roc's hands will get tired eventually.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-31, 14:40

Death Roe wrote:Get out!

Will this be the first Swill roommate posters?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next