Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

+37
AvgMSUJoe
pulling69
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
SawGreen
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Blanch32
Steve81
Stoops21
Ted Brogan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
Herbie Green
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
The_Dude
Nordic
NigelUno
duffy munn
Dr. Strangelove
41 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 4 Empty Re: Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 17/02/17, 08:35 pm

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Don't really give a fuck about Twitter trolls that seems like the cesspool of the internet. At the same time dakich was looking to rile people up and got a huge reaction about it. Dakich hasn't been in the news this much since shutting down MJ. He is loving the publicity. This all should sound familiar Duff

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 4 502811600

You know a shit ton about twitter and trolls.

You're all making way to much about this. Kids had a blast at the game chanting that and then when the free throws were misses it was funny as hell.

Is that what you and dude are implying is "riled up"??

Kids had fun

Jesus.

As I said in my previous post, "Thought the chants at the game were hilarious".

Who is making too much of this ? Izzo called out dakich which made it blow up into a story. Dakich got what he wanted. Is saying that somehow "making too much of it?"

Try reading wags.

Jesus.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 4 Empty Re: Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

Post by DWags 17/02/17, 08:58 pm

DWags wrote:

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 4 502811600

You know a shit ton about twitter and trolls.

You're all making way to much about this. Kids had a blast at the game chanting that and then when the free throws were misses it was funny as hell.

Is that what you and dude are implying is "riled up"??

Kids had fun

Jesus.

Who is making too much of this ? Izzo called out dakich which made it blow up into a story. Dakich got what he wanted. Is saying that somehow "making too much of it?"

Try reading wags.

Jesus.

Izzo made one statement. You said he and others were ruled up. Has Izzo had follow up to DD's new tweets about him? Yeah, like most sane people it's done. "Riled up"? Kids had fun game is over. Izzo said what he did, that's over.

You and Dude seem to be following this and reading way too much into it. Let it go big guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 17/02/17, 09:09 pm

DWags wrote:

Try reading wags.

Jesus.

Izzo made one statement. You said he and others were ruled up. Has Izzo had follow up to DD's new tweets about him? Yeah, like most sane people it's done. "Riled up"? Kids had fun game is over. Izzo said what he did, that's over.

You and Dude seem to be following this and reading way too much into it. Let it go big guy.

What? Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 4 502811600

I am reading into this too much because I acknowledged that dakich is loving this attention and really got what he wanted? OK, sure?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 17/02/17, 09:13 pm

DWags wrote:

What? Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 4 502811600

I am reading into this too much because I acknowledged that dakich is loving this attention and really got what he wanted? OK, sure?

Is that what he wanted? Where did you read that? Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 4 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 17/02/17, 10:06 pm

duffy munn wrote:

You a fan of twitter trolls, bro?

Don't really give a fuck about Twitter trolls that seems like the cesspool of the internet. At the same time dakich was looking to rile people up and got a huge reaction about it. Dakich hasn't been in the news this much since shutting down MJ. He is loving the publicity. This all should sound familiar Duff

Yes, OTPT. It does sound very familiar.

And I don't get it.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 17/02/17, 10:47 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Yes, OTPT. It does sound very familiar.

And I don't get it.

Not to get all psychological in this bitch but it's one of the many methods we humans utilize to gain a feeling of self importance in attempt to compensate for other areas we feel we lack in. Dakich is ugly as hell so maybe that's his area. Not sure.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 18/02/17, 10:38 am

MF'er calling the game today
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 04/04/17, 10:36 am

Anybody read the latest twit twat fight between him and Frank Kaminski? Dakich is a complete dick
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 04/04/17, 10:37 am

"I guarded Michael Jordan in college once"

-Best accomplishment of Dan Dakich's whole life
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 09/02/18, 07:07 pm

Doing the game Saturday
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 09/02/18, 07:19 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Doing the game Saturday

So we should all chip in and present him with a bag of dicks to munch on while he's doing the game?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 09/02/18, 07:21 pm

I thought Vitale was doing it? Izzone is going to be ruthless
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 09/02/18, 10:17 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I thought Vitale was doing it? Izzone is going to be ruthless

My bad.

The game will be shown live on ESPN, with Bob Wischusen calling the play-by-play and Dick Vitale serving as the color analyst and Allison Williams on sidelines.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 09/02/18, 10:25 pm

That's actually good. You know Vitale will gush about Izzo and how he does things the right way.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 09/02/18, 10:50 pm

Did espn check with OTPT first?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 09/02/18, 10:50 pm

Dakich and still EABOD
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 10/02/18, 07:19 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That's actually good. You know Vitale will gush about Izzo and how he does things the right way.
The bad is Vitale will be speaking
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/02/18, 09:04 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That's actually good. You know Vitale will gush about Izzo and how he does things the right way.

I checked the hoops board at Rivals and it sounds like I was very wrong. Can someone summarize what was said?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 10/02/18, 09:10 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I checked the hoops board at Rivals and it sounds like I was very wrong. Can someone summarize what was said?

I thought I heard it right but he was basically saying MSU needs an independent investigation (there is) and people need to be held accountable (they are), he rode those points a couple times and basically yelled from his soap box about how bad things are bad and good things are good
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/02/18, 09:13 pm

MattyFresh wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I thought I heard it right but he was basically saying MSU needs an independent investigation (there is) and people need to be held accountable (they are), he rode those points a couple times and basically yelled from his soap box about how bad things are bad and good things are good

Pretty much this. It sounded like he only watched the OTL report and nothing else.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 10/02/18, 10:05 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Pretty much this. It sounded like he only watched the OTL report and nothing else.
There is nothing else bro

Well except for every news report raising questions about actual facts tied to the allegations, the Travis Walton denials, and the investigations that are already happening. Other than that.......
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/02/18, 11:40 pm

Verbatim from TOB

Bob Wischusen
"Obviously very difficult times here in Lansing in the wake of the Larry Nassar tragedy. There had been...additional reporting done by Outside the Lines ESPN. Uh, they have...uncovered other...allegations of...crimes and abuses of women by athletes here at Michigan State. SOME maybe mishandled by the football program, and the basketball program. Mark Dantonio took the tact of immediately coming out and headlong saying 'I deny all allegations.' As far as Tom Izzo is concerned, he has chosen to remain silent on the issue, other than to say he wants the focus to remain on the survivors, and he is going to comment publicly when he feels the time is right. We spoke with him...he seems to think that time is closing in."
Dick Vitale
"I tell you what, I think he definitely will within the next week or so, and he must! I mean, there are questions that have to be answered. I firmly believe there's gotta be accountability. I mean EVERYONE from the top levels down need to be accountable, I don't care who they are. How and why could all this happen, who knew what, who knew when, these questions have to be answered Bob, they gotta be answered; accountability is a PARAMOUNT! And then, there should be an INDEPENDENT investigators come in, not people within the university! People to examine how these horrible horrific things could ever happen, for such a long period of time. They should come from OUTSIDE of Michigan State, OUTSIDE of the USGA; I'm tellin' ya, transparency is a must. But there are questions that must be answered, and the bottom line, all of us, ALL of us, there's not a person out there that doesn't feel, our heart goes out to all the survivors, for what they had to face, and what they go through, and I don't know how that guy Nassar could even SLEEP at night."
Bob Wischusen
"Yeah, there's no question, and Allison speaking of transparency, Tom Izzo's trying to have SOME of that with his team through all of this."
Allison Williams
"Yes Bob, while he hasn't spoken publicly, he has spoken internally extensively with his team. They had an entire team meeting, then he had the players meet with just the assistant coaches without him, and then he met with each player individually. He said, 'With all the noise, I wanted them to have all the information possible, and have every opportunity to ask questions.' He said, 'As players, they handle it differently; I wanted them to be comfortable voicing any concerns.' And he said, 'While it is not in (his) nature to remain quiet, (he feels) that this time, that is what is best for the survivors and his players.'"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/02/18, 11:46 pm

Thanks Wags. That's not so bad.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/02/18, 11:57 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Thanks Wags. That's not so bad.

The play by play guy was bad. He, one again, lumps Dantonio and Izzo in with Nassar.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 11/02/18, 12:19 am

I have to admit, when we parked at Jenison, and I got out of the car....I really felt like I might be raped by a football player. I wasn't worried about the basketball team because they were probably already doing warmups and stuff. But man, the rape culture was imminent. It was hanging over campus like skywriting planes spelling out "Go Blue" on a clear October day.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/02/18, 01:03 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have to admit, when we parked at Jenison, and I got out of the car....I really felt like I might be raped by a football player. I wasn't worried about the basketball team because they were probably already doing warmups and stuff. But man, the rape culture was imminent. It was hanging over campus like skywriting planes spelling out "Go Blue" on a clear October day.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/18, 01:52 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have to admit, when we parked at Jenison, and I got out of the car....I really felt like I might be raped by a football player. I wasn't worried about the basketball team because they were probably already doing warmups and stuff. But man, the rape culture was imminent. It was hanging over campus like skywriting planes spelling out "Go Blue" on a clear October day.

Don't worry OTPT his ass ain't that nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/02/18, 02:20 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Don't worry OTPT his ass ain't that nice.

Weird post by wbh
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 11/02/18, 08:43 am

DWags wrote:

The play by play guy was bad. He, one again, lumps Dantonio and Izzo in with Nassar.

Missed that part. I though Dick Vitale was awesome last night. Was good to hear him back in the Breslin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/02/18, 08:51 am

To be fair, this thread could be bumped at any time for any reason.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 11/02/18, 08:59 am

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

Missed that part. I though Dick Vitale was awesome last night. Was good to hear him back in the Breslin.

I turned on the game a little late and missed the beginning. I guess both of those guys were spreading a bunch of bs. Glad I missed it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/02/18, 09:19 am

Didn't see the game. Did Dickie say anything about Izzo's situation that he wouldn't have said if it was Coach K?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 11/02/18, 09:20 am

I don't know, it seemed kind of bad watching it. Read that like Vitale's typical rambling and he sounds like he's tying it all together. Vitale started saying Izzo needs to talk, that there needs to be an investigation, that there needs to be accountabity about how this could go on for years, and asks how Nassar can sleep at night.

This from one of Pitino's most ardent defenders. Compare Vitale's comments to Bilas's, and it seemed like his "paisanship" with Izzo only extends as far as the ESPN party line will take it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 11/02/18, 09:56 am

Just read the opener. It’s like okay whatever you say ESPN. Does Fox or CBS start off the broadcasts like this for MSU games or is it just ESPN?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/02/18, 09:58 am

DWags wrote:Verbatim from TOB

Bob Wischusen
"Obviously very difficult times here in Lansing in the wake of the Larry Nassar tragedy. There had been...additional reporting done by Outside the Lines ESPN. Uh, they have...uncovered other...allegations of...crimes and abuses of women by athletes here at Michigan State. SOME maybe mishandled by the football program, and the basketball program. Mark Dantonio took the tact of immediately coming out and headlong saying 'I deny all allegations.' As far as Tom Izzo is concerned, he has chosen to remain silent on the issue, other than to say he wants the focus to remain on the survivors, and he is going to comment publicly when he feels the time is right. We spoke with him...he seems to think that time is closing in."
Dick Vitale
"I tell you what, I think he definitely will within the next week or so, and he must! I mean, there are questions that have to be answered. I firmly believe there's gotta be accountability. I mean EVERYONE from the top levels down need to be accountable, I don't care who they are. How and why could all this happen, who knew what, who knew when, these questions have to be answered Bob, they gotta be answered; accountability is a PARAMOUNT! And then, there should be an INDEPENDENT investigators come in, not people within the university! People to examine how these horrible horrific things could ever happen, for such a long period of time. They should come from OUTSIDE of Michigan State, OUTSIDE of the USGA; I'm tellin' ya, transparency is a must. But there are questions that must be answered, and the bottom line, all of us, ALL of us, there's not a person out there that doesn't feel, our heart goes out to all the survivors, for what they had to face, and what they go through, and I don't know how that guy Nassar could even SLEEP at night."
Bob Wischusen
"Yeah, there's no question, and Allison speaking of transparency, Tom Izzo's trying to have SOME of that with his team through all of this."
Allison Williams
"Yes Bob, while he hasn't spoken publicly, he has spoken internally extensively with his team. They had an entire team meeting, then he had the players meet with just the assistant coaches without him, and then he met with each player individually. He said, 'With all the noise, I wanted them to have all the information possible, and have every opportunity to ask questions.' He said, 'As players, they handle it differently; I wanted them to be comfortable voicing any concerns.' And he said, 'While it is not in (his) nature to remain quiet, (he feels) that this time, that is what is best for the survivors and his players.'"

For Floyd.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 11/02/18, 10:05 am

Here is an excerpt from the top 16, if brackets came out today.
Michigan State Spartans
Current: No. 2 seed (Midwest)
March: No. 2 seed (No. 5 overall)
Comment: With the worst nonconference schedule we can remember for a Tom Izzo team (No. 263), this is as high as the Spartans can climb.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/02/18, 10:27 am

And people toss allegations around like salad.

If they disagree with you, you're a racist, etc.

We need more love people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/02/18, 10:27 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:Verbatim from TOB

Bob Wischusen
Dick Vitale
Bob Wischusen
Allison Williams

For Floyd.

Sorry I asked. But if the shoe was on Coach K's foot would Dickie have been more defensive?

ESPN still trying to milk this, two weeks later, with no acknowledgement of the reports half truths and shortcomings.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/02/18, 10:27 am

Like me. I’m love people.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/02/18, 11:08 am

InTenSity wrote:Here is an excerpt from the top 16, if brackets came out today.
Michigan State Spartans
Current: No. 2 seed (Midwest)
March: No. 2 seed (No. 5 overall)
Comment: With the worst nonconference schedule we can remember for a Tom Izzo team (No. 263), this is as high as the Spartans can climb.

WTF is our strength of "non-conference" schedule?  When you play Duke and the Defending naitonal champions, and you've scheduled them last year, knowing they're usually "Duke" and "North Carolina" as they are, then send in Notre Dame, who everyone thoght was a top ten team, then you throw that line out, implying he was trying to schedule down.  I don't know, it's the chip on my shoulder I guess, and I'm way too hyper sensitive, but that line bugs me.  "Worst non conference".  bull shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next