Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

+37
AvgMSUJoe
pulling69
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
SawGreen
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Blanch32
Steve81
Stoops21
Ted Brogan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
Herbie Green
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
The_Dude
Nordic
NigelUno
duffy munn
Dr. Strangelove
41 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-12, 20:54

Well that's the weirdest shit I've ever seen in a post. Oh well.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 7 Empty Re: Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

Post by Guest 2018-02-12, 21:01

"Izzo’s name is now being linked to a serial abuser like Nassar — that’s got to take a toll"

Only by her paymasters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-02-12, 21:02

LooseGoose wrote:"Izzo’s name is now being linked to a serial abuser like Nassar — that’s got to take a toll"

Only by her paymasters.

sofa king stupid
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-02-12, 21:06

LooseGoose wrote:"Izzo’s name is now being linked to a serial abuser like Nassar — that’s got to take a toll"

Only by her paymasters.

She could have used that opportunity to point out how there is no link between Izzo and Nassar.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-02-12, 21:07

Only by her paymasters.

Actually not true.

Because of her employer, it is being linked by many in the general public, as well.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really care at the end of the day, but I have been consistent in my messaging on this and it's still true. Most casual fans of college sports saw the report, joined the moral outrage mob and do not care enough to actually research the particulars and/or consume the facts that will come out in the future. Verdict has been rendered to pretty much anyone who isn't a MSU fan/alum. Nothing earth shattering there.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-02-12, 23:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Only by her paymasters.

Actually not true.

Because of her employer, it is being linked by many in the general public, as well.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really care at the end of the day, but I have been consistent in my messaging on this and it's still true. Most casual fans of college sports saw the report, joined the moral outrage mob and do not care enough to actually research the particulars and/or consume the facts that will come out in the future. Verdict has been rendered to pretty much anyone who isn't a MSU fan/alum. Nothing earth shattering there.

And also because that no matter how much Izzo's innocence is proven, that will never make big headlines.

In an RCMB thread recently someone posted some facts about Bernie Fine, the Syracuse basketball coach that was accused of molesting some boys. I did not know that he was cleared and that his accusers admitted making it up. Others in that thread didn't know either. Yet he lost his job and his name was ruined just from the mere accusations. Stories of innocent people doesn'tsell papers or get clicks and ratings.

Look, we do it, too. We (the collective MSU message board warriors) will take rumor as fact, at least for the purposes of ripping on other schools, even if we know it isn't proven. And we get it thrown at us about MSU players that get in trouble. It's banter. Part of the tribalism of sports. But this has cut a lot deeper for a variety of reasons. At least personally, I feel like I will have a harder time engaging in such banter going forward, unless there is more evidence.

Except with Michigan. We know they're all dirty, horrible, evil people in everything they do, so it's just a matter of which evil deeds come out about them.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-02-12, 23:26

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Except with Michigan. We know they're all dirty, horrible, evil people in everything they do, so it's just a matter of which evil deeds come out about them.

QFT
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-02-13, 00:37

Somebody FedEx a bag of disks to The Barn for the game later today.

The game will be shown live on ESPN2, with Dave Flemming calling the play-by-play and Dan Dakich serving as the color analyst and Molly McGrath on sidelines.

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-13, 00:52

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Somebody FedEx a bag of disks to The Barn for the game later today.

The game will be shown live on ESPN2, with Dave Flemming calling the play-by-play and Dan Dakich serving as the color analyst and Molly McGrath on sidelines.

Usually only put music on during games I don’t care about ...Dakich is like Bilas just hot air
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-13, 01:23

Ex city attorney Meyer is really turning up the heat on ESPN. Solari writes the story. This guy is beyond pissed. Invokes his four years old son in cutting Lavign down
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-13, 06:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Somebody FedEx a bag of disks to The Barn for the game later today.

Usually only put music on during games I don’t care about ...Dakich is like Bilas just hot air

Not as much as Walton though. Dude does bring something different to the table. Unfortunately that is a daytime talk show.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-02-13, 10:49

MiamiSpartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Actually not true.

And also because that no matter how much Izzo's innocence is proven, that will never make big headlines.  

In an RCMB thread recently someone posted some facts about Bernie Fine, the Syracuse basketball coach that was accused of molesting some boys.  I did not know that he was cleared and that his accusers admitted making it up.  Others in that thread didn't know either.  Yet he lost his job and his name was ruined just from the mere accusations.  Stories of innocent people doesn'tsell papers or get clicks and ratings.

Look, we do it, too.  We (the collective MSU message board warriors) will take rumor as fact, at least for the purposes of ripping on other schools, even if we know it isn't proven.  And we get it thrown at us about MSU players that get in trouble. It's banter.  Part of the tribalism of sports.  But this has cut a lot deeper for a variety of reasons.  At least personally, I feel like I will have a harder time engaging in such banter going forward, unless there is more evidence.

Unless something else comes out... We'll (Izzo & Dantonio) be fine
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-02-13, 21:28

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2018/02/13/msu-interim-president-defends-tom-izzo-mark-dantonio-espn-report-larry-nassar-michigan-state/334673002/
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-02-13, 21:43

"This guy #11 is the only guy out here that can score"

**other guy promptly drills a 3**
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-13, 21:46

Tim Wakefield wrote:"This guy #11 is the only guy out here that can score"

“This is a bad lineup for Minnesota”
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-02-13, 21:49

Dakitch has been particularly bad tonight.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-02-13, 21:56

lol! Annoyed the camera showed the back of his head. SHAVE that possum!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-02-13, 22:03

Clarett's Folly wrote:

If I was a Minnesota fan or coach, I'd be a little pissed. He seems to be non-stop coaching from his seat.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-02-13, 22:11

SawGreen wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

If I was a Minnesota fan or coach, I'd be a little pissed. He seems to be non-stop coaching from his seat.

Yeah, I agree
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-14, 09:04

Clarett's Folly wrote:

At least he wasn't bagging on Bridges. And he had plenty of opportunity to do so as well. What did he end up with, 2 points last night?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-06-05, 12:08

Dan Dakich has a weird and unexplainable hatred of Miles Bridges
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-06-05, 12:28

The Pantry wrote:Dan Dakich has a weird and unexplainable hatred of Miles Bridges

Harns is a boss

As he was told by isportsweb reporter David Harns, Bridges actually accomplished that arbitrary feat twice this season.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-06-05, 12:54

He’s super insecure and just trying to draw attention to himself.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-06-05, 15:14

Anyone that gives this guy attention is just as bad as the guy himself
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-06-05, 15:47

I just put him on mute.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-06-05, 15:50

Don't care. Fuck him.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-06-05, 15:57

Shouldn't this just be pinned?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-06-05, 16:36

He blocked me. Success!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-06-05, 16:49

On Twitter, what’s the difference between muting and blocking? Seems like a distinction without a difference.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-06-05, 18:43

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 7 502811600 aualum06 = yes, it should be
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-11-27, 10:15

Tonight vs Louisville

TV: Jason Benetti (play-by-play), Dan Dakich (analyst) and Molly McGrath (sideline reporter) will have the call on ESPN.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 11:27

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Tonight vs Louisville

TV: Jason Benetti (play-by-play), Dan Dakich (analyst) and Molly McGrath (sideline reporter) will have the call on ESPN.

Damn. It was nice for a while I forget he even existed. I will have to put it on mute.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-27, 16:23

OTPT is the only poster here that enjoys DD. I find him to be totally obnoxious.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-11-27, 16:39

TV Teddy in the house tonight too.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-27, 19:04

Turtleneck wrote:OTPT is the only poster here that enjoys DD. I find him to be totally obnoxious.

OTPT goes against the mob mentality and is a free thinker I admire that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-27, 19:16

Turtleneck wrote:OTPT is the only poster here that enjoys DD. I find him to be totally obnoxious.

Agreed, but so is Dan Dakitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-27, 19:16

duffy munn wrote:TV Teddy in the house tonight too.

Sonuvabitch!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-11-27, 19:32

Learn Spanish you Trump-loving Mexico haters. ESPN Deportes is fire. Better commentary and Molly McGrath still shows up on the screen
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-27, 20:00

He’s actually kissing our ass too much. I like him better when he’s a dick
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 20:03

DWags wrote:He’s actually kissing our ass too much. I like him better when he’s a dick
To me, even when he's complimentary, he still sounds like a dick
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next