Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

+37
AvgMSUJoe
pulling69
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
SawGreen
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Blanch32
Steve81
Stoops21
Ted Brogan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
Herbie Green
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
The_Dude
Nordic
NigelUno
duffy munn
Dr. Strangelove
41 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 9 Empty Re: Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

Post by DWags 2019-10-22, 13:44

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1186498663981441025[/tw]

Maybe it was from having sex with a goat.

Holy shit he had sex with a goat?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 9 Empty Re: Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-22, 13:45

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1186498663981441025[/tw]

Maybe it was from having sex with a goat.

Holy shit he had sex with a goat?  

That's what some people are saying.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-22, 13:56

Some people are saying Dan Dakich had sex with a goat and then killed a guy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-22, 14:14

So anyway, I’m hearin DanDakich is a goat fucking murderer.

Just crazy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-22, 14:21

DWags wrote:So anyway, I’m hearin DanDakich is a goat fucking murderer.

Just crazy.

People have been saying that, yes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-02-28, 16:36

He shut down his Twitter. He might be in trouble...again. Not sure if this will be it, but he just can't seem to be a professional.

Long story short is that he started going back and forth with a couple academics. One who researches sports and labor, and a sports historian. It was a typical Twitter exchange involving Dakich, but then he took it to his radio show where he seemed to call on his listeners to go after one, and seemed to make a reference to having sex in a pool with the other (former DI swimmer).

So he is either in trouble, or a couple people finally got him go away because they didn't back down from his weird aggressive bullshit.

Thank you for listening.

Sincerely,

Steve's Understudy
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-28, 16:45

Right in Paula Lavigne and Dan Murphy’s backyard. Shocking.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-02-28, 17:51

[tw]1366146949620105217?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-02-28, 18:22

That's a shame.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-02-28, 18:59

[tw]1366166046395219972?s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-02-28, 19:41

Meh. I don't see what the big deal is. He's a loud mouth. And he loud mouthed.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-02-28, 20:07

kingstonlake wrote:Meh. I don't see what the big deal is. He's a loud mouth. And he loud mouthed.

Being a simple loud mouth is one thing. Implying you need to have sex with a woman, all because she dared disagree with you, is another thing. I'm not as concerned about what he did to the man (although the office hours thing is a problem), but how he responded to the woman was disturbing. If Dakich was just being a simple loud mouth, which he proudly sees himself as, he would not have deleted his Twitter.

Another Tweet from 2013 surfaced where he used a derogatory term for an ethnic group in reference to a person from that group. It's quite possible he made a typo and left a letter out, thus resulting in the use of the term by mistake. But he never deleted the Tweet or offered a correction. So again, maybe more than a simple loud mouth.

Don't forget about all the other comments, including the ones that got him suspended from the air in 2019. He refuses to be a professional. He is not needed in his current role. Give his radio show to Steve.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2021-02-28, 20:17; edited 3 times in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-02-28, 20:08

Turtleneck wrote:He shut down his Twitter. He might be in trouble...again. Not sure if this will be it, but he just can't seem to be a professional.

Long story short is that he started going back and forth with a couple academics. One who researches sports and labor, and a sports historian. It was a typical Twitter exchange involving Dakich, but then he took it to his radio show where he seemed to call on his listeners to go after one, and seemed to make a reference to having sex in a pool with the other (former DI swimmer).

So he is either in trouble, or a couple people finally got him go away because they didn't back down from his weird aggressive bullshit.

Thank you for listening.

Sincerely,

Steve's Understudy

Orangebloods confirm?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-02-28, 20:28

Turtleneck wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Meh. I don't see what the big deal is. He's a loud mouth. And he loud mouthed.

Being a simple loud mouth is one thing. Implying you need to have sex with her, all because she dared disagree with you, is another thing. I'm not as concerned about what he did with the man (although the office hours thing is a problem), but how he responded to the woman was disturbing. If Dakich was just being a simple loud mouth, which he proudly sees himself as, he would not have deleted his Twitter.

Another Tweet from 2013 surfaced where he used a derogatory term for an ethnic group in reference to a person from that group. It's quite possible he made a typo and left a letter out, thus resulting in the use of the term by mistake. But he also never deleted the Tweet or offered a correction. So again, maybe more than a simple loud mouth.

Don't forget about all the other comments, including the ones that got him suspended from the air in 2019. He refuses to be a professional. He is not needed in his current role. Give his radio show to Steve.

SMO, but it seems like the misogynist accusation is a stretch. Use of the term for someone/people complaining is generalized, and has been for years. If he’d called her a bitch, that’s much closer to crossing the line.
As for the sex in the pool comment, that’s too much. It’s not something you joke about with people with whom you’ve just started a conversation. It’s not something I’d do with anyone but those I have a very good read on, e.g., longtime friends, Swillers, etc. Yeah, he’s a loudmouth, but that’s not an excuse that has any weight with that comment, and certainly not in today’s real world.
Don’t know what if any his punishment will be. It’s Dakich, which means it’s too hard for me to care. I’m more focused on other things.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-02-28, 20:37

I see the pool comment as being misogynistic. From her perspective it probably seemed like a man telling a woman she needs to get laid so she will calm down and stop challenging him, and quite possibly might have registered as something much darker.

You're right about the last part, too. There isn't too much reason for anybody to care. I just find him to be horrible, and a real good example of how bad sports media has gotten.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2021-02-28, 21:01; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-02-28, 20:44

Turtleneck wrote:I see the pool comment as being misogynistic. From her perspective it probably seemed like a man telling a woman she needs to get laid so she will calm down and stop challenging him, and quite possible might have registered as something much darker.

You're right about the last part. There isn't too much reason for anybody to care. I just find him to be horrible, and a real good example of how bad sports media has gotten.

Good point on the pool comment. It’s also a way for Dakich to minimize the qualifications of the woman Ph.D in a way that’s quite familiar to most women: Good for sex and that’s about it. It’s a point that’s been made for many years now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-02-28, 20:56

Funny thing is I could she her as carefully wording the comment in a way where he's dumb enough to take the bait. She probably knew he would. When I read her comment it was one of the first things I thought of. He was just dumb enough to fall into the trap she set. Basically set him up as the dumb jock she knew he was. Pretty brilliant on her part if so.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-02-28, 21:07

What comment? About swimming? From the start his only comeback to them was "get in the arena," meaning they're academics who don't know anything about athletics. She was letting him know she was a college athlete who now has a career as an academic. I have no interest in blaming her for his actions, Kingston. He was definitely implying more than meeting her swimming challenge, and that is all on him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-02-28, 21:18

Turtleneck wrote:What comment? About swimming? From the start his only comeback to them was "get in the arena," meaning they're academics who don't know anything about athletics. She was letting him know she was a college athlete who now has a career as an academic. I have no interest in blaming her for his actions, Kingston. He was definitely implying more than meeting her swimming challenge, and that is all on him.

I know. I'm saying is she set him up to interpret her comment in a sexist way it was pretty brilliant.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-02-28, 21:19

Turtleneck wrote:What comment? About swimming? From the start his only comeback to them was "get in the arena," meaning they're academics who don't know anything about athletics. She was letting him know she was a college athlete who now has a career as an academic. I have no interest in blaming her for his actions, Kingston. He was definitely implying more than meeting her swimming challenge, and that is all on him.

Not sure KL was blaming so much as crediting the woman. Also, it seems KL is overthinking it. Seems more than a little too Machiavellian to me.
I can’t believe I just defended Kingston. Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 9 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-02-28, 21:32

tGreenWay wrote:

Not sure KL was blaming so much as crediting the woman. Also, it seems KL is overthinking it. Seems more than a little too Machiavellian to me.
I can’t believe I just defended Kingston. Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 9 2809484752

I feel dirty.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-02-28, 22:17

tGreenWay wrote:

GreenWay is defending Kingston's honor. That can only mean one thing.

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 9 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5qytd9cgzhladb1ad9yzoqxwyeihq92w5zyb4cdef&rid=200
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-02-28, 23:01

[tw]1366131660064980993?s=20[/tw]

He booted his Twitter back up and is posting about church and God. What an outstanding ambassador for Christianity.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-03-01, 19:09

Continually bumping this thread is getting old...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-03-01, 19:19

Motown Spartan wrote:Continually bumping this thread is getting old...

Yes, it is.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9