Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

+37
AvgMSUJoe
pulling69
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
SawGreen
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Blanch32
Steve81
Stoops21
Ted Brogan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
Herbie Green
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
The_Dude
Nordic
NigelUno
duffy munn
Dr. Strangelove
41 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 3 Empty Re: Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-03-05, 14:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:He was great today

Fuck that. You can play Dan Dakich bingo with the following:

Indiana basketball
Larry Bird
Plumlee
Dakich local radio show
Draymond Green draft position
Dakich work outs
His kid
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 3 Empty Re: Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-05, 16:39

Dr. Strangelove wrote:

Indiana basketball
Larry Bird
Plumlee
Dakich local radio show
Dakich work outs
His kid

No'MSU is the best team in the country' or 'Denzel is the player of year' squares?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-05, 16:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

Indiana basketball
Larry Bird
Plumlee
Dakich local radio show
Dakich work outs
His kid

No'MSU is the best team in the country' or 'Denzel is the player of year' squares?

Or like when he started to kind of tell us he was undressing Costello's mom in his head? That was not cool.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-05, 16:46

Dickicth was pretty funny today...

"How hard is it to get a couple of Cs" (referring LSU's Ben Simmons probably being ineligible for POY because he can't carry a 2.0)

"They might have to go to a running clock" (3 minutes left to go and game nearing blow out status)
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-03-05, 16:54

Turtleneck wrote:

Or like when he started to kind of tell us he was undressing Costello's mom in his head? That was not cool.

Lol
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-03-05, 16:55

"I mean she is a really good dancer"
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-05, 17:05

Herbie Green wrote:"I mean she is a really good dancer"

That was after he said "she was standing up shaking it. She can really shake it." Or something like that. He transitioned to "dancer" after he made it sound like she was stripping.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-05, 17:50

He kept referring to the noon game as a night game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-03-10, 18:37

Just mentioned his take on stats: "Danalytics"
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-10, 18:56

Has he mentioned Loving's lack of intensity yet?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 22:32

Dakich laying into Tim Miles for being passive. He took it a little far there.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 22:43

He did say Forbes should be on the all-B1G team instead of Hayes. I agree with that.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-02-15, 08:27

Tom Izzo asked me to bump this
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-15, 08:29

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Tom Izzo asked me to bump this

Early candidate for bump of the year
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-02-15, 12:46

@joerexrode
No biggie. One time @dandakich admitted to me after a few beers that he only went to Indiana because he couldn't get into Purdue.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-15, 14:08

MattyFresh wrote:@joerexrode
No biggie. One time @dandakich admitted to me after a few beers that he only went to Indiana because he couldn't get into Purdue.

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 3 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-15, 14:20

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/sports/college/msu/mens-basketball/2017/02/15/michigan-state-tom-izzo-dan-dakich-twitter/97941682/
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-02-15, 14:52

Shouldn't we just sticky this to the top of the board?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-15, 15:03

I.B. Fine wrote:Shouldn't we just sticky this to the top of the board?

I.B. has a good point here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-02-15, 16:16

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 3 Walkin10

#WalkingItBack
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-15, 16:25

This reminds me of this back and forth.

"I gotta check on this because I read it on the Red Cedar."  Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 3 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-02-15, 23:34

I've been watching the OKC/NYK game on ESPN and they are doing the crossover NCAA/NBA broadcasting thing. Dakich is doing the game with Van Gundy and someone else. He tried to bring it up early in the game, saying something like well I like this about the NBA vs. NCAA, you know what else I like? In the NBA they aren't so sensitive on Twitter......then Russ did something FANtastic and he got drowned out and didn't get the chance to bring it up again.

Now in the 4th quarter, they had Schefter on as a guest, and one of the announcers brought up how many twitter followers he had...Dakich tried to crack wise and Adam shot back with 'yeah, we know about you and Twitter, Dan....Tom Izzo says hi' (Schefter is a UM grad, so maybe that's how he's clued in). Dakich just laughed it off and the conversation died there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan 2017-02-15, 23:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He tried to bring it up early in the game, saying something like well I like this about the NBA vs. NCAA, you know what else I like? In the NBA they aren't so sensitive on Twitter......

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 3 Clnefj7
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-16, 00:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I've been watching the OKC/NYK game on ESPN and they are doing the crossover NCAA/NBA broadcasting thing. Dakich is doing the game with Van Gundy and someone else. He tried to bring it up early in the game, saying something like well I like this about the NBA vs. NCAA, you know what else I like? In the NBA they aren't so sensitive on Twitter......then Russ did something FANtastic and he got drowned out and didn't get the chance to bring it up again.

Now in the 4th quarter, they had Schefter on as a guest, and one of the announcers brought up how many twitter followers he had...Dakich tried to crack wise and Adam shot back with 'yeah, we know about you and Twitter, Dan....Tom Izzo says hi' (Schefter is a UM grad, so maybe that's how he's clued in). Dakich just laughed it off and the conversation died there.

So instead of owning his comments, he dismisses the matter by saying we're too sensitive. Yeah, that sounds about right.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan 2017-02-16, 13:48

Dan Dakich says Michigan State tweets were taken out of context

Weak.
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-02-16, 14:00

Ted Brogan wrote:Dan Dakich says Michigan State tweets were taken out of context

Weak.
The context that the tweets were supposedly made by an intelligent, professional broadcaster person?
Yea, I can see his point, totally wrong context.

Last edited by I.B. Fine on 2017-02-16, 15:03; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-02-16, 14:47

Well Dickitch retweeted this horrible take from the frepp... apology was bullshit and he just just confirmed it

Spartans' Tom Izzo wrong in criticism of Dan Dakich

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 3 Daki12
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-02-16, 15:05

I do not really think he did anything apology-worthy. I just think it's petty and unprofessional and I am surprised ESPN doesn't tell him to stop.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-02-17, 07:58

Bump, another day, another bag of dicks for Dickitch.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2017-02-17, 09:17

MattyFresh wrote:Well Dickitch retweeted this horrible take from the frepp... apology was bullshit and he just just confirmed it

Spartans' Tom Izzo wrong in criticism of Dan Dakich

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 3 Daki12

Seriously fuck him
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 2017-02-17, 14:29

Media protecting the media.
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-02-17, 15:08

Jokitch is a master of modern day media...say things to get people (in this case, MSU people) riled up and bent out of shape over trivial things, and then profit.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-02-17, 15:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

"I gotta check on this because I read it on the Red Cedar."  Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 3 502811600

Izzo citing my thread at his presser.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-02-17, 17:03

duffy munn wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Izzo citing my thread at his presser.
Dakich is probably willing to share, if you'd like. Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-17, 17:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I do not really think he did anything apology-worthy. I just think it's petty and unprofessional and I am surprised ESPN doesn't tell him to stop.

I'm not. espn is wolvie and hates us
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-17, 18:06

Thought the chants at the game were hilarious but like Lebowski said (welcome back !) He played this shit perfectly for himself.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-02-17, 18:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Thought the chants at the game were hilarious but like Lebowski said (welcome back !) He played this shit perfectly for himself.

You a fan of twitter trolls, bro?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-17, 18:39

duffy munn wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Thought the chants at the game were hilarious but like Lebowski said (welcome back !) He played this shit perfectly for himself.

Don't really give a fuck about Twitter trolls that seems like the cesspool of the internet. At the same time dakich was looking to rile people up and got a huge reaction about it. Dakich hasn't been in the news this much since shutting down MJ. He is loving the publicity. This all should sound familiar Duff
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-17, 19:28

duffy munn wrote:

Don't really give a fuck about Twitter trolls that seems like the cesspool of the internet. At the same time dakich was looking to rile people up and got a huge reaction about it. Dakich hasn't been in the news this much since shutting down MJ. He is loving the publicity. This all should sound familiar Duff

Bump when Dan Dakich should eat a bag of dicks - Page 3 502811600

You know a shit ton about twitter and trolls.

You're all making way to much about this. Kids had a blast at the game chanting that and then when the free throws were misses it was funny as hell.

Is that what you and dude are implying is "riled up"??

Kids had fun

Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-17, 19:45

duffy munn wrote:

Seems pretty pathetic if that's what he was going for. I wish Izzo and the Izzone would have ripped into him more. Fuck his excuses.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next