Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT

+29
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
goodbar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
I.B. Fine
DWags
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Da Mayor
NigelUno
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
Code_Warrior
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
NWSpartan
kingstonlake
InTenSity
Senior Dickfist
Jake from State Farm
Motown Spartan
Cameron
aualum06
Dr. Strangelove
MattyFresh
33 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 3 Empty Re: AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-28, 10:23

SawGreen wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I shall do my best.

These aren't women getting kidnapped. I talk to my daughters about this stuff and caution them to never get remotely close to a situation where this could happen...particularly when it's a group of boys. I think the group mentality kicks in and introduces too many variables like shared blame, peer pressure, etc.
very true.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 3 Empty Re: AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-28, 10:29

Seems like the proliferation of sexual misconduct is more of a comment on our American culture as a whole. Though I think/hope that those of us here have never done things that fall under the "criminal" umbrella, I feel certain that most of us have seen or heard of situations where we may now wish we would've spoken up.

Beyond MSU and whatever additional fall out there is, maybe that's one thing we can take from this. We need to be more present and raise our kids better.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-28, 10:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sure as a level headed father you'll be able to offer her some common sense tips to remain safe on the MSU or any other campus.
I shall do my best.

Kids a junior there. 45,000 people are there. As long as you’re a father you worry about your kid. What they do and who they’re with. Every. Single. Day.

That’s a fact that will never go away.

But here’s the deal, I’ve seen pics of some pretty prominent fb and bb players at her apartment and house. And here’s my thought. Fuck ESPN. Those bastards have done their work. They’ve painted the whole fucking program as what we saw and as a result every player as that. Fuck them and fuck us if we don’t say what’s right. Many and I mean many of the kids I’ve seen with her are outstanding students and people. They were not afforded that by ESPN. Two of them as freshmen and sophomores would never have a drink at any parties. One just wrote a great letter to victims. Many many many are just like you and I and frankly I’m often happy the kid and her roommates know them because of the exact opposite that ESPN report paints the program as. Fuck ESPN.

And if any of you don’t understand the ESPN article that gives percentages of non athletes vs athletes in crimes and prosecutions you’re part of the problem making some great kids wear a scarlet letter for something they are nowhere near. They are outstanding people athletes and students. Fuck those 4 guys last year fuck any kid on campus who assaults a girl fuck ESPN for painting the whole program with that brush and fuck any of us for helping them do that.

The best part of it his is getting a call and learning that this is actually bringing students even closer together in campus, the worst part of it is, even in my house where we know better I have a kid who is hesitant to go to MSU. I’m beyond frustrated.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-28, 10:48

When you have people in the media mindlessly parroting the ESPN story without doing any fact checking or original reporting on their own this is what you get.

I still want to see how MSU ranks among colleges reports of sexual assaults for context.

I still want to see the breakdown of where Nasser's assaults occurred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-28, 10:54

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I shall do my best.

Kids a junior there. 45,000 people are there. As long as you’re a father you worry about your kid. What they do and who they’re with. Every. Single. Day.

That’s a fact that will never go away.

But here’s the deal, I’ve seen pics of some pretty prominent fb and bb players at her apartment and house. And here’s my thought. Fuck ESPN. Those bastards have done their work. They’ve painted the whole fucking program as what we saw and as a result every player as that. Fuck them and fuck us if we don’t say what’s right. Many and I mean many of the kids I’ve seen with her are outstanding students and people. They were not afforded that by ESPN. Two of them as freshmen and sophomores would never have a drink at any parties. One just wrote a great letter to victims. Many many many are just like you and I and frankly I’m often happy the kid and her roommates know them because of the exact opposite that ESPN report paints the program as. Fuck ESPN.

And if any of you don’t understand the ESPN article that gives percentages of non athletes vs athletes in crimes and prosecutions you’re part of the problem making some great kids wear a scarlet letter for something they are nowhere near. They are outstanding people athletes and students. Fuck those 4 guys last year fuck any kid on campus who assaults a girl fuck ESPN for painting the whole program with that brush and fuck any of us for helping them do that.

The best part of it his is getting a call and learning that this is actually bringing students even closer together in campus, the worst part of it is, even in my house where we know better I have a kid who is hesitant to go to MSU. I’m beyond frustrated.
all true.

And I do agree that it seems to be bringing the East Lansing/MSU students and community closer. Lots of dialogue occurring and that's a positive thing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-28, 10:55

LooseGoose wrote:When you have people in the media mindlessly parroting the ESPN story without doing any fact checking or original reporting on their own this is what you get.

I still want to see how MSU ranks among colleges reports of sexual assaults for context.

I still want to see the breakdown of where Nasser's assaults occurred.

It’s too late. This damage is done as far as MSU’s reputation. It’s stamped and no amount of evidence from us or the courts or law will help. None.

That said, we all have our degrees and jobs and family’s we know who we are. The two sports that have brought us together on this board will see dramatic fall offs in the coming years but we’ve found all of us here have a ton of good shit in common other than that. Still way ahead of most. So Go green.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-01-28, 11:24

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Cameron wrote:

RE: Appling/Payne - My recollections are that one claimed to have stopped when she said stop, the other didn't talk to police.

The other, perhaps it wasn't "rape," I'm too inebriated to recall clearly. But I think it was some variety of sexual assault, for which the police ought to be involved. Just telling your mom doesn't seem like enough to me.
From what I've read about the "tell your mom" thing (again, this is from message boards, as that's all the info we have on this, I think) is that he WAS kicked off the team, the police WERE aware of it, and they and/or the prosecutor didn't press charges.

Maybe that was the case, maybe not, but you seem to be giving a lot of credence to that 3rd or 4th handed account. This is why you should care about "fair". I don't care how angry you are, without fairness, we're nothing as a country. There have been untold amounts of injustice done in this country when people's anger has blinded them to fairness.

Well, as I said, I'm willing to wait for all the facts. If it is indeed the case that police were made aware of the situation, then I would probably be satisfied that it was handled properly by the MSU staff. In rereading some of this stuff on the shitter earlier this morning, what is clear to me is that the ESPN stuff was rather light on detail on that case. If ESPNs reporting is deficient or misleading, they should be held accountable for that. They probably won't be, but they should be.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-28, 17:05

Solari retweeting more old dirt....

Zach Gorchow@ZachGorchow Jan 27
More
A 1998 story I wrote for The State News about how MSU tried to convince East Lansing not to make public a police report on an alleged assault committed by baskeball star Mateen Cleaves.

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 3 DUkrNSJX0AEHKTF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-28, 17:17

LooseGoose wrote:Solari retweeting more old dirt....

Zach Gorchow@ZachGorchow Jan 27
More
A 1998 story I wrote for The State News about how MSU tried to convince East Lansing not to make public a police report on an alleged assault committed by baskeball star Mateen Cleaves.

AS MICHIGAN STATE ALUMS WE HAVE A FUCKING VOICE - WE SHOULD USE IT  - Page 3 DUkrNSJX0AEHKTF

Solari called out the rcmb too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-28, 17:22

I saw that he called out the rcmb, I really wonder if Chris even knows the whole story or is just skimming and dishing
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-28, 17:37

MattyFresh wrote:I saw that he called out the rcmb, I really wonder if Chris even knows the whole story or is just skimming and dishing

It's no longer a journalist's job to either know the whole or tell the whole story, only to present enough "facts" that allow the reader to reach the intended conclusion.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-28, 17:39

I get this doesn’t matter, but fuck ESPN hypocrites. Still I understand we need to clean our own house.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-28, 17:45

DWags wrote:I get this doesn’t matter, but fuck ESPN hypocrites. Still I understand we need to clean our own house.

DWags wrote:I get this doesn’t matter, but fuck ESPN hypocrites. Still I understand we need to clean our own house.

To say "what about" is pure tribalism. ;-)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-28, 17:54

LooseGoose wrote:

To say "what about" is pure tribalism. ;-)

It is and I can’t emphasize enough that I know we need to concentrate on MSU. But that Rovell guy is saying our team doesn’t have the right to wear those t-shirts. We’ll do they have the right to talk about sexual harassment or assault?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-01-28, 18:28

Clinton County News had a really nice article about Geddert retiring. Too bad it's not online. It does say he worked closely with Nassar and he's been planning to retire at age 60. No real reason for it though, other than being forced out. Sounds like a wonderful guy in the paper (it's an LSJ owned rag btw).

Of course there's absolutely nothing about this: http://www.wilx.com/content/news/Survivors-accuse-Geddert-of-abuse-470779703.html
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-01-28, 18:39

Floyd Robertson wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:I saw that he called out the rcmb, I really wonder if Chris even knows the whole story or is just skimming and dishing

It's no longer a journalist's job to either know the whole or tell the whole story, only to present enough "facts" that allow the reader to reach the intended conclusion.

Floyd, I just had an hour long phone call with my best friend from college. Our conversation started with the current MSU situation and went all the way to legal immigration; and he is a legal immigrant. The reoccurring topic was media. There is no such thing as journalistic integrity anymore.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-01-28, 20:58

Apparently OTL filmed the piece in August
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-28, 22:45

Ghost you have any ideas yet?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-28, 23:08

gHost Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Ghost you have any ideas yet?
I have a ton of ideas but prefer not to discuss them in an open public forum
You should write them in a journal and put it under your pillow like my 5 year old daughter does.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-01-28, 23:15

gHost Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Ghost you have any ideas yet?
I have a ton of ideas but prefer not to discuss them in an open public forum

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t17858-washing-your-ass-in-the-shower-an-underrated-pleasure#515148
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-29, 10:01

Steve or someone asked for info on Payne/Appling.

Here's the original story - this all happened and was dropped before either played a game.

Two Michigan State basketball players accused of sexual assault; no charges filed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-29, 11:33

Here is an interview with the woman who put the OTL story together.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-29, 11:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I wasn't even a suicide was it? Not that I remember. Something about meds not given to her in time.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-29, 11:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I think her answer about the Ash Liz story was incredibly weak. There is absolutely nothing illegal about group sex nor is their anything illegal about discussing it. I think one of my main problems with the OTL report is on the football side, and I don't think they've persuaded me at all that Dantonio has done anything wrong. I've tried to be as objective as possible about this piece of reporting.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-30, 20:22

https://mobile.twitter.com/jemelehill/status/958419934081634305

One of our own. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-30, 20:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/jemelehill/status/958419934081634305

One of our own. No

I don't know what she expects. She'd have used everything in the name of clicks.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-30, 20:29

I don't think she's done her homework and researched the OTL stuff. She's just swallowing the EsPN line. I'm disappointed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-30, 20:39

SIAP this guy Steve Czaben who radio host in DC for an ESPN affilliate and journo wrote this. Finally someone national with the balls

http://czabe.com/the-post/on-michigan-state-espn-and-the-perils-of-our-scan-and-scroll-society/
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-31, 10:59

The girl from the Travis Walton Dublin Square/drink incident is apparently going on Ryan Schulling's show (whoever that is) today to discuss her side of the story.

It is being posted elsewhere that she was all over the comments section of one of the Walton statement articles yesterday throwing around wild accusations about how Izzo's lawyer's run East Lansing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-31, 11:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The girl from the Travis Walton Dublin Square/drink incident is apparently going on Ryan Schulling's show (whoever that is) today to discuss her side of the story.

It is being posted elsewhere that she was all over the comments section of one of the Walton statement articles yesterday throwing around wild accusations about how Izzo's lawyer's run East Lansing.

This sounds like an excellent way to discredit yourself.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-31, 11:06

NigelUno wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

As long as your daughter doesn't suck a dick at a party, regret it the next morning, then try to construe it as rape, she'll be fine.

I want to be very transparent about this...you're being an asshole.

Shut the fuck up.

You seem hormonal, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-31, 11:23

Ashley Thompson · Eastern Virginia Medical School
Ben Carter. He was formally charged with assaulting me, the case was plead down to littering due to coercion and the pull of Tom Izzo on that city. The report is public record if you need proof or I'll be happy to post a copy for you.

Ashley Thompson Eastern Virginia Medical School
Joe Nemec. I did. The interview they did with me was about 6 hours long and they only showed a few minutes of it. I couldn't find an attorney in the city that wanted to take the case and go up against the high powered mouth pieces Izzo hired in his defense. He was very close with Izzo, living in his basement at the time.

Alex Thomas. Not at all. I have no goal for this other thsn to dissapate the privileged, omnipotent culture of athletics and prevent other women from getting hurt. I was approached by espn 4 months ago after they pulled the last 10 years of police reports involving msu players and found mine from 2010. I only found out that Izzo was aware of the incident recently bc espn has a release from the judge to MSU allowing walton to travel with the team during ongoing charges. Usually you can't leave the state when you're accused of assault

Rob Brown. Thank you very much, hoping to dispel rumors and assumptions. The whole point of this was to expose the truth in an attempt to prevent future harm for other women. These people are ruining the point with conspiracy theories

The judge presiding over my case had to issue a release to let Walton travel with the team with pending charges so he could legally go out of the state. This was relased direclty to MSU athletics so I'm sure Izzo knew about it on top of the fact that Walton was living in his basement at the time. Check your facts

Dick Guzzo It has little to do with Nassar except MSU officials knew about all of these various accusations and charges against both him and multiple players over the past decade and managed to keep them all quiet. Silence in these situations not only promotes a culture of entitled "stars" can do harm to others with no consequence but decreases public awareness of dangerous individuals that could be avoided. I was approached by espn 4 months ago after they pulled the last 10 years of charges filled against players and found mine from 2010. Im not riding any media hype, my case was one of the first and was just swept under the rug for 8 years. I get nothing from this except public scrutiny, but it's worth it if my story can prevent future women from harm.

Greg Adams. I would love to see this video because that never happened. The bar did have the incident on camera, which 2 of my friends and I viewed that night to ID him, and subsequently was reported by the manager later "to not have caught that angle"

Rashad Targaryen-Baratheon Because I'm not a lawyer or a cop. The police report states they talked to the manager who said there was no angle and that they would investigate further but it never happened, or wasn't documented. The prosecutor just told me there was no tape, it was out of my hands. All I ever wanted was a trial or at least a hearing. It's asinine to reduce assault and battery to littering ever. If they found the accusation to be untrue they would have dismissed with no plea. There was plenty of evidence including pictures of my face, medical reports and 4 witnesses that supported my side including the bouncer that stated he overherad the crowd surrounding me on the ground he just saw me get punched

They*

Aaron Brown I never threw a drink at him. I told him to f*** off when he was hitting on me in a bar and he struck me. He never reported to the police back then that I threw a drink at him. That new fabrication just came out yesterday in his attempt to persuede the public of his "innocence"

Britt Bonarigo He was arrested for my assault. I'll give you a copy if you would like

Haha yeah, its actually me. Just wanted to see what people were saying about the whole thing. You can compare my facebook pics with my espn interview. Just for proof, the original East Lansing incident report is #10-20272, you can look it up because arrest records are a matter of public record. If I could post pictures to this feed I would upload it for you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-01-31, 11:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Ben Carter. He was formally charged with assaulting me, the case was plead down to littering due to coercion and the pull of Tom Izzo on that city. The report is public record if you need proof or I'll be happy to post a copy for you.

Joe Nemec. I did. The interview they did with me was about 6 hours long and they only showed a few minutes of it. I couldn't find an attorney in the city that wanted to take the case and go up against the high powered mouth pieces Izzo hired in his defense. He was very close with Izzo, living in his basement at the time.

Alex Thomas. Not at all. I have no goal for this other thsn to dissapate the privileged, omnipotent culture of athletics and prevent other women from getting hurt. I was approached by espn 4 months ago after they pulled the last 10 years of police reports involving msu players and found mine from 2010. I only found out that Izzo was aware of the incident recently bc espn has a release from the judge to MSU allowing walton to travel with the team during ongoing charges. Usually you can't leave the state when you're accused of assault

Rob Brown. Thank you very much, hoping to dispel rumors and assumptions. The whole point of this was to expose the truth in an attempt to prevent future harm for other women. These people are ruining the point with conspiracy theories

The judge presiding over my case had to issue a release to let Walton travel with the team with pending charges so he could legally go out of the state. This was relased direclty to MSU athletics so I'm sure Izzo knew about it on top of the fact that Walton was living in his basement at the time. Check your facts

Dick Guzzo It has little to do with Nassar except MSU officials knew about all of these various accusations and charges against both him and multiple players over the past decade and managed to keep them all quiet. Silence in these situations not only promotes a culture of entitled "stars" can do harm to others with no consequence but decreases public awareness of dangerous individuals that could be avoided. I was approached by espn 4 months ago after they pulled the last 10 years of charges filled against players and found mine from 2010. Im not riding any media hype, my case was one of the first and was just swept under the rug for 8 years. I get nothing from this except public scrutiny, but it's worth it if my story can prevent future women from harm.

Greg Adams. I would love to see this video because that never happened. The bar did have the incident on camera, which 2 of my friends and I viewed that night to ID him, and subsequently was reported by the manager later "to not have caught that angle"

Rashad Targaryen-Baratheon Because I'm not a lawyer or a cop. The police report states they talked to the manager who said there was no angle and that they would investigate further but it never happened, or wasn't documented. The prosecutor just told me there was no tape, it was out of my hands. All I ever wanted was a trial or at least a hearing. It's asinine to reduce assault and battery to littering ever. If they found the accusation to be untrue they would have dismissed with no plea. There was plenty of evidence including pictures of my face, medical reports and 4 witnesses that supported my side including the bouncer that stated he overherad the crowd surrounding me on the ground he just saw me get punched

They*

Aaron Brown I never threw a drink at him. I told him to f*** off when he was hitting on me in a bar and he struck me. He never reported to the police back then that I threw a drink at him. That new fabrication just came out yesterday in his attempt to persuede the public of his "innocence"

Britt Bonarigo He was arrested for my assault. I'll give you a copy if you would like

Haha yeah, its actually me. Just wanted to see what people were saying about the whole thing. You can compare my facebook pics with my espn interview. Just for proof, the original East Lansing incident report is #10-20272, you can look it up because arrest records are a matter of public record. If I could post pictures to this feed I would upload it for you.

Where are those quotes from?

I hope that's not the Ben Carter that's on the team.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-31, 11:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

They*

I read this last night. From the ESPN article on Walton. This was what got me worrying last night about what kind of connections there might be to MSU with local law enforcement. The investigation will figure that out. Hopefully there is none, but if there's any pressure coming from anyone within the university to make charges go away they'll be gone, whoever that might be. Turd Ferguson jumps to mind immediately, but this is pure speculation.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-01-31, 11:50

Da Mayor wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I want to be very transparent about this...you're being an asshole.

Shut the fuck up.

You seem hormonal, bro.

Just a simple recognition.

You were being an asshole, so I called you an asshole.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-31, 11:52

NigelUno wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

You seem hormonal, bro.

Just a simple recognition.

You were being an asshole, so I called you an asshole.

We're supposed to be bros, bro. We both hate Tanny, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-31, 11:52

Please stop.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-31, 12:37

Nigel why you taking the bait you’re smarter than that
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-31, 14:55

Mike Huntoon @MikeHuntoon 9m9 minutes ago
More
So, with @RyanSchuiling today, Allswede walked back her allegations that sexual assaults are handled differently with athlets vs regular students and Ashley Thompson admitted that her 'Izzo runs East Lansing' allegation was complete assumption. Important stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-31, 15:00

LooseGoose wrote:Mike Huntoon @MikeHuntoon 9m9 minutes ago
More
So, with @RyanSchuiling today, Allswede walked back her allegations that sexual assaults are handled differently with athlets vs regular students and Ashley Thompson admitted that her 'Izzo runs East Lansing' allegation was complete assumption. Important stuff.

FUCK ESPN so hard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next