Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gretchen Whitmer?

+38
RQA
Motown Spartan
Bredo Morstoel
TrapperGus
msugolfguy
SandyOliver
Heathens '87
MSU addict
Nordic
Wally Fairway
duffy munn
gomersbro
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
The Pantry
MattyFresh
MiamiSpartan
Jake from State Farm
aualum06
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
DWags
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Dendrobates
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
Dr. Strangelove
42 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 Empty Re: Gretchen Whitmer?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-28, 08:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I mean you're really not fit to have a conversation about it. Any rational intelligent human of any political persuasion could handle the current situation better than he has, and is more fit to be a better choice in November. If you can't see that, that is on your sense of decency and morality, I don't need to explain it to you.
the thing I love most about Gov. Whitmer, other the fact that she's saved thousands of lives, is that she drives insecure men who need their women just to shut up and smile absolutely insane. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-28, 08:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I mean you're really not fit to have a conversation about it. Any rational intelligent human of any political persuasion could handle the current situation better than he has, and is more fit to be a better choice in November. If you can't see that, that is on your sense of decency and morality, I don't need to explain it to you.
the thing I love most about Gov. Whitmer, other the fact that she's saved thousands of lives, is that she drives insecure men who need their women just to shut up and smile absolutely insane. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 502811600

Democrats my Uncle ranted about over memorial weekend

Pelosi
Hillary
Biden
Michelle Obama
Chelsea Clinton
AOC

See a trend?

Funniest part was him ranting about the GM bailout. I asked him if he enjoyed still getting his pension from GM
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-28, 08:40

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: the thing I love most about Gov. Whitmer, other the fact that she's saved thousands of lives, is that she drives insecure men who need their women just to shut up and smile absolutely insane. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 502811600

Democrats my Uncle ranted about over memorial weekend

Pelosi
Hillary
Biden
Michelle Obama
Chelsea Clinton
AOC

See a trend?

Funniest part was him ranting about the GM bailout. I asked him if he enjoyed still getting his pension from GM
yeah.. trying to figure out what those people all have in common.. scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-28, 08:43

got it.

they're either strong women or people who support strong women.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-28, 09:31

Two thoughts, if he was joking then it just shows they are a bunch of snow flakes that can't take a jokie

Or

If he wasn't joking guess what? This is how rich, famous people behave straight across the board. It's like the stupid Hunter Biden attack and the entire time while the knuckle draggers are whining about him they are completely blind to Trumps own children or his son in law. GTFO with that noise.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-05-28, 09:41

The Pantry wrote:
You disappoint me with the personal ridicule. Didn't realize you've become a full-blown Bob follower.

Hillary would have been a better choice? Why? How would she have handled this better?

Biden will be a better choice? Why? Dem's have been trying to hide him from humiliating himself for months.

I'm not a Bob. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying if you can't see serious issues with his approach and why we might be in a better position if Bush or Oprah or any competent adult in charge, you're too far gone on the topic to have a conversation with.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-28, 09:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You disappoint me with the personal ridicule. Didn't realize you've become a full-blown Bob follower.

Hillary would have been a better choice? Why? How would she have handled this better?

Biden will be a better choice? Why? Dem's have been trying to hide him from humiliating himself for months.

I'm not a Bob. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying if you can't see serious issues with his approach and why we might be in a better position if Bush or Oprah or any competent adult in charge, you're too far gone on the topic to have a conversation with.

+1 for getting Oprah in there. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 502811600
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-28, 09:48

He only asked for the favor to expose corruption in the boat launching industry.

Hopefully there isn’t anyone with a functioning brain that believes this
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-28, 10:06

to be clear, people outraged by some sort of boating scandal are cool with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator asking Ukraine to do him a favor.

they support a misogynist who rapes women.. and have problems with a female governor. Shocking. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-28, 10:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:to be clear, people outraged by some sort of boating scandal are cool with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator asking Ukraine to do him a favor.

they support a misogynist who rapes women.. and have problems with a female governor. Shocking. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 502811600

I give the Repub outrages machine a ton of credit. The tan suit made national headlines. I think it gets extra mileage if you can work in racism or misogyny.

Also, remember the other year when Trump suggested we could nuke a hurricane? He's said insane shit like that almost daily.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-28, 10:19

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:to be clear, people outraged by some sort of boating scandal are cool with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator asking Ukraine to do him a favor.

I give the Repub outrages machine a ton of credit. The tan suit made national headlines. I think it gets extra mileage if you can work in racism or misogyny.

Also, remember the other year when Trump suggested we could nuke a hurricane? He's said insane shit like that almost daily.
yeah - America is a stupid country and the GOP is making sure they celebrate that accordingly.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-05-28, 15:46

The Pantry wrote:
You disappoint me with the personal ridicule. Didn't realize you've become a full-blown Bob follower.

Follow up question:Why is Trump a better choice than Biden this November?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-05-28, 15:54

Because he makes those stupid libtards so mad! Amirite?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-28, 16:25

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Joke or not, first it's not her fault, and second, it was a really stupid thing to do. Know your audience. If I'm talking to somebody up north who runs their own business in certainly not going to let them know that I am related to the Governor in 2020. Much the same as if I am talking to somebody who runs a business in Detroit, I would not let them know that I am related to Trump.

And typing that last sentence I just threw up a little bit.
Bitter, but choke it down.

For all the ranting about Trump, I'd like to hear reasons how Hillary would have handled COVID-19 better.

And, please tell me how Biden is a better choice in November Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 276803595

What does Hillary have to do with how Trump has handled COVID?

How has Trump handled it?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-05-28, 16:28

The Pantry wrote:

For all the ranting about Trump, I'd like to hear reasons how Hillary would have handled COVID-19 better.

You guys know that no matter how many words you post in reply to this he’s not going to read any of them and will just post the exact same quote next time he pops into the political board, right?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-28, 16:29

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Bitter, but choke it down.

And, please tell me how Biden is a better choice in November Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 276803595

What does Hillary have to do with how Trump has handled COVID?

How has Trump handled it?

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1265714234446528514?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-28, 16:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You talking about her husband?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-05-28, 20:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You disappoint me with the personal ridicule. Didn't realize you've become a full-blown Bob follower.

You have a lot of Trump hatred, as many here have. It's not all your fault. The media has been training you to hate him for 4 years.

You're too far gone also if you'd prefer Biden. Trump may come off as a dick at times but is far more trustworthy to me than creepy, disingenuous Joe.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-05-28, 21:06

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

You have a lot of Trump hatred, as many here have. It's not all your fault. The media has been training you to hate him for 4 years.

You're too far gone also if you'd prefer Biden. Trump may come off as a dick at times but is far more trustworthy to me than creepy, disingenuous Joe.

Golly Pantry, given your past diatribe on Wells , why the hell are you still here?
Like the alleged abuse?

Go relax. Find a Trump friendly physician who'll write you a prescription for Hydroxycholoroquinine and wash the pills down with 2-3 fingers of Lysol are you still going on Trump's "Hoax" claims?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-28, 21:23

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

You have a lot of Trump hatred, as many here have.  It's not all your fault.  The media has been training you to hate him for 4 years.  

You're too far gone also if you'd prefer Biden.  Trump may come off as a dick at times but is far more trustworthy to me than creepy, disingenuous Joe.

Excellent point. No one hated him or thought he was a douche bag  before he was President.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-05-28, 22:32

GRR Spartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You have a lot of Trump hatred, as many here have. It's not all your fault. The media has been training you to hate him for 4 years.

Golly Pantry, given your past diatribe on Wells , why the hell are you still here?
Like the alleged abuse?

Go relax. Find a Trump friendly physician who'll write you a prescription for Hydroxycholoroquinine and wash the pills down with 2-3 fingers of Lysol are you still going on Trump's "Hoax" claims?
Sorry for the wells thing. I'd gotten tired of stirring the same bowl of turds here.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-29, 00:47

It’s okay buddy. You’re back with the turds where you belong.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-05-29, 12:03

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Did you just use Trump and trustworthy in the same sentence?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-29, 12:47

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
You have a lot of Trump hatred, as many here have.  It's not all your fault.  The media has been training you to hate him for 4 years.  

You're too far gone also if you'd prefer Biden.  Trump may come off as a dick at times but is far more trustworthy to me than creepy, disingenuous Joe.

Did you just use Trump and trustworthy in the same sentence?

I don't see what the problem is. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 502811600

Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 Wp_fac10

That's two months old, by the way. In the last 60 days I bet the number is over 22000 in CoronaTime.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2020-06-01, 08:15

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Man to I hate the media argument. It's an insult to intelligent people who listen to Trump speak, read his tweets and have followed his life. the man is a moron and I don't need Don Lemon to tell me that.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-06-01, 08:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Follow up question:Why is Trump a better choice than Biden this November?

Bump for Pantry. Eagerly waiting your response.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2020-06-01, 20:16

He's waiting for Hannity to give him his next set of talking points, be patient
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-06-03, 12:01

Best Michigan Governor of my life time.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/02/opinion/gretchen-whitmer-coronavirus-george-floyd.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-08-18, 13:30

Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 502811600

[tw]1295542788046630913[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-18, 14:17

that was awesome.. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 502811600

love me some Big Gretch.. saving lives and driving insecure misogynists crazy at the same time. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-08-18, 15:03

I don’t get it who wants to help
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-18, 15:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don’t get it who wants to help
before the live take, she was clearly chatting with people (staff, etc) and someone must've said that it was shark week.. and she goes "it's not just shark week, it's shark week, motherfuckers".. but mouthed the "motherfuckers" part and made a joke about a hot mic.

not sure if that helps.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-08-18, 20:07

Are we sure that it's definitely too late to make Whitmer the VP nomination? Like, really sure?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-08-18, 20:40

I suppose I didn't put 1+1 together with shark week... Even more bad ass.

https://m.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2020/08/18/its-shark-week-motherfuckers
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-08-18, 21:02

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I suppose I didn't put 1+1 together with shark week... Even more bad ass.

https://m.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2020/08/18/its-shark-week-motherfuckers

Hahaha thanks for posting that. So awesome.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-08-18, 21:13

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I suppose I didn't put 1+1 together with shark week... Even more bad ass.

Pure gold. She’s a rock star Governor and I’m swiveling her up to HOF Spartan status.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-08-21, 13:17

The Rs attempt at a coup to get their precious freedumbs of bars and gyms open fails. Good. I feel for the business owners but it's not smart.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/08/21/michigan-court-appeals-whitmer-emergency-powers-coronavirus/3406490001/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-21, 13:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The Rs attempt at a coup to get their precious freedumbs of bars and gyms open fails. Good. I feel for the business owners but it's not smart.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/08/21/michigan-court-appeals-whitmer-emergency-powers-coronavirus/3406490001/
they're so 'pro-life' the need people to die so they can paint a lowly female as incompetent.

And Big Gretch just keeps doing her job, muthafuckers. Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 969504605 Gretchen Whitmer? - Page 7 3493939353

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-08-21, 16:24

Welp besides the fact that 67% of my income in metro Detroit was relying on ice arenas to somehow open and allow us to keep renting space, I’m not sure we want anyone to ever have this much executive power this long.

I understand the greater good and hope this helps stop the spread. Not like I have to spend money on tailgates this year. I’ll get by. I understand the need. All of us have to sacrifice. I just think granting emergency powers unchecked by congress might backfire at some point. Granted, I’m probably not thinking straight.

Besides it’s my anniversary today and I’m getting drunk.

cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-22, 07:18

DWags wrote:Welp besides the fact that 67% of my income in metro Detroit was relying on ice arenas to somehow open and allow us to keep renting space, I’m not sure we want anyone to ever have this much executive power this long.

I understand the greater good and hope this helps stop the spread. Not like I have to spend money on tailgates this year. I’ll get by. I understand the need. All of us have to sacrifice. I just think granting emergency powers unchecked by congress might backfire at some point. Granted, I’m probably not thinking straight.

Besides it’s my anniversary today and I’m getting drunk.

cheers
happy anniversary, dude.

How many years? We celebrated 26 years a couple of weeks ago.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next