Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Ramblings

+33
Bill Cain
y2kMgrad
Turtleneck
Cameron
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Nordic
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
I.B. Fine
steveschneider
TheReal_LWS
AvgMSUJoe
GirbaudJeans
Banks2Mason
goodbar
DWags
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
InTenSity
loogoldham
Watch Out Pylon!
aualum06
CORNER BLITZ
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Senior Dickfist
Dendrobates
37 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Random Ramblings - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ramblings

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-11, 20:49

WTF is this shit. Random Ramblings - Page 10 502811600 Random Ramblings - Page 10 502811600

[ig]BsgSy7klUaq[/ig]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-01-11, 21:03

LooseGoose wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Don't go on many company trips anymore but have one scheduled next week for a quote line-up in Michigan's lovely northern lower peninsula.  Have been to this particular plant before but went up there solo.   This trip will be different.  Our new sales person will be joining me.

Maybe early/mid-30's and she's quite stunning.  At least 5'10" and very slender.  Rumor has it that she's a bikini model in her spare time.  Have found no proof of that so far but it's completely believable.  She walks like a fashion model...impeccable posture and sort of a strut.

Don't think she knows much about our business yet but she's pretty cool.  Stopped by my cube this afternoon to discuss travel plans.  She actually suggested driving up the night before so we could be at the plant early morning.  Kinda blew my mind because it's an easy one day trip.  Told her we'll just drive up in the morning.

I'm old enough to be her dad.  6-7 hours in the car is gonna be weird.  Can't even imagine how the conversation will go.
Want me to leave you a pie in Grayling?  I could make you a nice cherry pie, you could play some Warrant and take it from there.
Had thought about a pie pick up. Willing to pay for a couple to help break up the trip. You gotta see this chick even though she's probably only a 3 in Mio.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-11, 21:28

Floyd Robertson wrote:Oregon begins killing sea lions after relocation fails

This is weird. F'in sea lions going fresh water for dinner.

Adapt or die isn’t just good advice for stubborn football coaches, ya know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-11, 21:28

The Pantry wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Want me to leave you a pie in Grayling?  I could make you a nice cherry pie, you could play some Warrant and take it from there.
Had thought about a pie pick up.  Willing to pay for a couple to help break up the trip.  You gotta see this chick even though she's probably only a 3 in Mio.  
Lol, I don't charge for  pies.   Let me know what day and I'll have whatever you want waiting in Grayling.   My son can pass along a rating .;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-01-11, 22:27

The Pantry wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Had thought about a pie pick up. Willing to pay for a couple to help break up the trip. You gotta see this chick even though she's probably only a 3 in Mio.
Damn it, Pantry, she wants to spend the night with you, and you shot her down!
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-11, 22:33

I mean Pantry there's this thing called linked in where we could easily lift a photo of her and judge for ourselves. I could even grab a screen shot of it so as not to reveal her name to the savages here.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-11, 23:30

The Pantry wrote:Don't go on many company trips anymore but have one scheduled next week for a quote line-up in Michigan's lovely northern lower peninsula. Have been to this particular plant before but went up there solo. This trip will be different. Our new sales person will be joining me.

Maybe early/mid-30's and she's quite stunning. At least 5'10" and very slender. Rumor has it that she's a bikini model in her spare time. Have found no proof of that so far but it's completely believable. She walks like a fashion model...impeccable posture and sort of a strut.

Don't think she knows much about our business yet but she's pretty cool. Stopped by my cube this afternoon to discuss travel plans. She actually suggested driving up the night before so we could be at the plant early morning. Kinda blew my mind because it's an easy one day trip. Told her we'll just drive up in the morning.

I'm old enough to be her dad. 6-7 hours in the car is gonna be weird. Can't even imagine how the conversation will go.

Six to seven hours is a good start to explaining the history of the pasty. On the way back you can tell her about all of the best pasty places and what makes a great pasty. Bring a pad and pen so she can take notes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-01-11, 23:52

I.B. Fine wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Had thought about a pie pick up. Willing to pay for a couple to help break up the trip. You gotta see this chick even though she's probably only a 3 in Mio.
Damn it, Pantry, she wants to spend the night with you, and you shot her down!
She's not my type, and I'm pretty sure I'm not her's.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-12, 14:43

It would have been unimaginable 30 years ago to see commercials on TV showing people able to go dancing and riding road bikes because of their great diapers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-12, 17:52

The wife went to Footlocker to return some stuff. I txt her to get me some shoe insoles/inserts for one of my shoes. She comes home empty handed and claims Footlocker doesn't sell insoles. scratch
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 09:23

My 26 year old niece had to have an emergency appendectomy last night in GR. She's a nurse so knew what was going on but ended up in surgery at midnight. My sister had to make the 3 hour drive to GR to be with her. Had my 80 year old mother here with me fussing until they knew all was well. Just one of those nights.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-14, 10:01

LooseGoose wrote:My 26 year old niece had to have an emergency appendectomy last night in GR. She's a nurse so knew what was going on but ended up in surgery at midnight. My sister had to make the 3 hour drive to GR to be with her. Had my 80 year old mother here with me fussing until they knew all was well. Just one of those nights.

Everybody o.k.?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 10:28

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:My 26 year old niece had to have an emergency appendectomy last night in GR. She's a nurse so knew what was going on but ended up in surgery at midnight. My sister had to make the 3 hour drive to GR to be with her. Had my 80 year old mother here with me fussing until they knew all was well. Just one of those nights.

Everybody o.k.?

Yep, it's not like it used to be - they're discharging her this morning. So sis will be staying for a few days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-01-16, 19:43

The Pantry wrote:Don't go on many company trips anymore but have one scheduled next week for a quote line-up in Michigan's lovely northern lower peninsula.  Have been to this particular plant before but went up there solo.   This trip will be different.  Our new sales person will be joining me.

Maybe early/mid-30's and she's quite stunning.  At least 5'10" and very slender.  Rumor has it that she's a bikini model in her spare time.  Have found no proof of that so far but it's completely believable.  She walks like a fashion model...impeccable posture and sort of a strut.

Don't think she knows much about our business yet but she's pretty cool.  Stopped by my cube this afternoon to discuss travel plans.  She actually suggested driving up the night before so we could be at the plant early morning.  Kinda blew my mind because it's an easy one day trip.  Told her we'll just drive up in the morning.

I'm old enough to be her dad.  6-7 hours in the car is gonna be weird.  Can't even imagine how the conversation will go.
Trip was today and went well.  Duration was only about 6 1/2 hours.  She's pretty cool and quite intelligent for a millennial.  Only 3 years older than my oldest (UM) daughter but far less lib.  She seems well balanced.

She mentioned a guy she was seeing now, squelching speculation she only plays with the other team.  Some of my co-workers may be slightly shocked when I reveal that info to them tomorrow.

Stopped to get coffee right when we left and drove straight to the plant.  Guy we met there was cool.  Known and talked/emailed him for years but hadn't seen him in probably 6-7.  Honestly, one of the smartest manufacturing operations people I've met over the years.  He's probably a main reason that plant is still open after most of their Michigan plants closed and moved operations to Mexico.

Got back on the road south.  Didn't stop again until Birch Run to get gas.  Asked sales millennial if she wanted to get something to eat but added I'd be fine just getting back on the road, to which she agreed sparing her the humiliation of walking into a restaurant with an old, fat dude. Random Ramblings - Page 10 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2019-01-16, 20:06

The Pantry wrote:

Trip was today and went well.  Duration was only about 6 1/2 hours.  She's pretty cool and quite intelligent for a millennial.  Only 3 years older than my oldest (UM) daughter but far less lib.  She seems well balanced.

She mentioned a guy she was seeing now, squelching speculation she only plays with the other team.  Some of my co-workers may be slightly shocked when I reveal that info to them tomorrow.

Stopped to get coffee right when we left and drove straight to the plant.  Guy we met there was cool.  Known and talked/emailed him for years but hadn't seen him in probably 6-7.  Honestly, one of the smartest manufacturing operations people I've met over the years.  He's probably a main reason that plant is still open after most of their Michigan plants closed and moved operations to Mexico.

Got back on the road south.  Didn't stop again until Birch Run to get gas.  Asked sales millennial if she wanted to get something to eat but added I'd be fine just getting back on the road, to which she agreed sparing her the humiliation of walking into a restaurant with an old, fat dude. Random Ramblings - Page 10 502811600

So you were up north?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-01-16, 20:35

Not even close. Would have taken at least another 2 hours in the car on the way up.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-21, 11:21

What was Pylon doing in Ireland? Sorry about your back, dude.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/man-hospitalized-in-dublin-after-injecting-himself-with-own-semen-to-cure-back-pain-1.4257677?fbclid=IwAR1bwhldTRBp2vrv3qA8F_POJKUqBAqALaME5Ut8w-GBZvLLocc73MtcqI0
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-21, 11:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What was Pylon doing in Ireland? Sorry about your back, dude.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/man-hospitalized-in-dublin-after-injecting-himself-with-own-semen-to-cure-back-pain-1.4257677?fbclid=IwAR1bwhldTRBp2vrv3qA8F_POJKUqBAqALaME5Ut8w-GBZvLLocc73MtcqI0

Shocked Random Ramblings - Page 10 1401550746
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-01-21, 12:18

[tw]1087007433464180736?s=19[/tw]

Wonder if he's been to EL lately?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-21, 13:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1087007433464180736?s=19[/tw]

Random Ramblings - Page 10 1486952199 This could be a stand alone thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-21, 14:31

To anybody who makes dinner anywhere, especially those who take pictures of their creations to share on social media: Please stop putting an egg on top of everything. FFS, enough already.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-01-21, 14:43

tGreenWay wrote:To anybody who makes dinner anywhere, and takes pictures of their creations to share on social media: Please stop. FFS, enough already.
FIFY
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2019-01-21, 15:15

Sounds like pantry has new spank material.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-01-21, 15:18

Eggs are awesome, no matter what Bob and Greenway think.  They can both go fuck Guy Fieri.

Last edited by The Pantry on 2019-01-21, 15:20; edited 1 time in total
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-21, 15:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1087007433464180736?s=19[/tw]

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-21, 15:21

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:To anybody who makes dinner anywhere, and takes pictures of their creations to share on social media: Please stop. FFS, enough already.
FIFY

This morning there was a photo in my insta feed of an egg on avocado on toast. Redonkulous.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-21, 15:25

The Pantry wrote:Eggs are awesome, no matter what Bob and Greenway think.  They can both go fuck Guy Fieri.

I didn’t say anything about eggs themselves being bad; it’s how everyfuckingbody who cooks is putting them on every damn dish. Truthfully, I think it’s being lazy, as in a way to toss protein on a meal without adding meat or fish.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-21, 15:36

What about dad, Joan Lunden? What. About. Dad?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-01-21, 15:45

tGreenWay wrote:What about dad, Joan Lunden? What. About. Dad?
Random Ramblings - Page 10 502811600

#DadsLivesMatterToo
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-01-21, 17:20

I hate simpleton solutions to resolve conflicts in sports.

ie 'If a team doesn't like bat flips, here's an idea for you - don't give up a homerun.'

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-21, 17:31

The Pantry wrote:Eggs are awesome, no matter what Bob and Greenway think.  They can both go fuck Guy Fieri.
I just can't do eggs, man.

And I also can't do Guy Fieri.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-21, 17:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I just can't do eggs, man.

I.B. will enthusiastically do Guy Fieri for you and Pantry.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-01-21, 17:54

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I just can't do eggs, man.

Maybe, how was he when he did you, give you a reach around?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-21, 18:02

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Maybe, how was he when he did you, give you a reach around?

He tried. I threw him out of the car and stole his Camaro. Sold it at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale last week. You should call him. He’s probably got a Chevette that’s about your speed. Random Ramblings - Page 10 1811933421
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-01-27, 21:52

[tw]1089704221988081664?s=19[/tw]

Ramble on, TB.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-01-27, 22:55

That can’t be real.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-01-29, 17:24

I always mix up November and February when speaking or writing. Is this weird?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-02-06, 20:29

We don't have a general NHL thread that I recall, so I'll drop this here.

[tw]1093313306327244801[/tw]

This makes me sad. Another broadcasting icon I grew up listening to is hanging it up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-17, 18:11

Happy Presidents’ Day tomorrow! Random Ramblings - Page 10 969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-02-17, 18:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Happy Presidents’ Day tomorrow! Random Ramblings - Page 10 969504605
I'm going to work tomorrow. Not a holiday for me.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next