Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

+29
Trapper Gus
Rick Saunders
AvgMSUJoe
RQA
aualum06
PennSpartan
TrapperGus
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
Nordic
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Rocinante
Jake from State Farm
Dendrobates
Robert J Sakimano
msugolfguy
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
StylesGShmooth
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
33 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Rocinante Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 13:45

Also, it’s shut the fuck up Friday. If you get stopped, never fucking answer cops questions. They aren’t your friend.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Police thread

Post by Rocinante Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 13:50

[tw]1383070589368168450?s=21[/tw]
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 14:32

Rocinante wrote:[tw]1383070589368168450?s=21[/tw]

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 4 502811600
Bob, can we change the title of your Friday thread on the main board?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 15:54

Verdict is in...
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 15:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Verdict is in...

That quick it’s not a hung jury. I’m thinking guilty on all counts. Hope America doesn’t explode.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 16:06

It will if it's not guilty.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 16:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It will if it's not guilty.

If he’s guilty, and it still does, this nation sucks. Just my opinion
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 16:39

I'm watching cable news because I want to see the verdict. Oh my god this shit is trash.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 16:49

DWags wrote:

You're overestimating this country already. Shit is going to burn no matter what verdict is announced. It's what Trump successfully tapped into.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 17:01

DWags wrote:

There is a good chance that there will be riots regardless. How many times do we see sports celebrations turn to riots? Assholes will know there will be crowds and go out there to take advantage of the situation, despite 99.99% of the people wanting to be peaceful.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 17:15

Guilty on all charges. Remanded to custody. Next stop...federal pound me in the ass prison.

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 4 1486952199 tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 4 1486952199 tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 4 1486952199
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 17:19

Now let’s get this fuckery of a bullshit coverup in Georgia front and center.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 17:30

Walk-in the house and the wife is sobbing. Relief, frustration, happiness. Didn’t expect that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 17:45

DWags wrote:Walk-in the house and the wife is sobbing. Relief, frustration, happiness. Didn’t expect that.
my wife was crying.. daughter was texting. I was sipping bourbon and a Labatts, being thankful.

While I'm pleased about the verdict, the fact that we saw a man be murdered and weren't sure what the verdict would be says a lot.

Hopefully is is a good first step in radical police reform.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 17:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Walk-in the house and the wife is sobbing. Relief, frustration, happiness. Didn’t expect that.
my wife was crying.. daughter was texting. I was sipping bourbon and a Labatts, being thankful.

While I'm pleased about the verdict, the fact that we saw a man be murdered and weren't sure what the verdict would be says a lot.

Nothing will change.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 18:36

Motown Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Nothing will change.
we'll see.

And I love Nancy more than a married man should... but can she and all other white politicians just shut the fuck up for a bit?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 19:24

Heat Miser wrote:Guilty on all charges. Remanded to custody. Next stop...federal pound me in the ass prison.

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 4 1486952199 tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 4 1486952199 tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 4 1486952199

tOfficial Fuck the Police thread - Page 4 1486952199
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 20 Apr 2021 - 19:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

There is a good chance that there will be riots regardless.  How many times do we see sports celebrations turn to riots?  Assholes will know there will be crowds and go out there to take advantage of the situation, despite 99.99% of the people wanting to be peaceful.

This
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 26 Apr 2021 - 18:41

New one. North Carolina.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 26 Apr 2021 - 20:17

Is this the one where the city declared a state of emergency before the video was released because they know it was an execution?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 20:06

kingstonlake wrote:Is this the one where the city declared a state of emergency before the video was released because they know it was an execution?

Yes.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 9 May 2021 - 13:07

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/05/09/protesters-police-violence-ohio-court-485435

And this litigation will continue, said Ghannam’s co-counsel, Jack Schulz, until police themselves recognize the need for reform.

“I think there's really no resolution without the police identifying that there is an institutional problem going on and exhibiting any willingness to change their ways,” Schulz said. “I don't know that they're ready to do that.”
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 9 May 2021 - 13:52

Cameron wrote:https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/05/09/protesters-police-violence-ohio-court-485435

And this litigation will continue, said Ghannam’s co-counsel, Jack Schulz, until police themselves recognize the need for reform.

“I think there's really no resolution without the police identifying that there is an institutional problem going on and exhibiting any willingness to change their ways,” Schulz said. “I don't know that they're ready to do that.”

Yep, we let it get way too far in this country. It's decades and decades into this. I know fathers and sons in police work and fathers and daughters in it, and they are fricken cowboys that just don't care about things like laws and the accused rights. It's institutional and it will be next to impossible to stop.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 9 May 2021 - 20:48

I think policing has gotten worse in the last two decades because of the way many municipal and county governments unable to to touch retirement have slowed pay.

A lot of quality people that could have been officers choose a different career. Being an officer used to be selective. Now even MSP screwups get into the academy and graduate. Back in the day MSP were among the best and brightest.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 9 May 2021 - 22:19

They murdered plenty of people two + decades ago too, you just never found out about it because there was no proof that “a person had a medical emergency while interacting with a police officer and died” was code for “the cop knelt on his neck for damn near 10 minutes and he died because of the murder.” That exact situation happens in 1997 in Minnesota or North Carolina or Nevada or where ever else that isn’t literally your back yard and you never even hear the first peep about it. It doesn’t mean they didn’t murder, it just means you didn’t find out about it. They’ve never been good.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Mon 24 May 2021 - 21:36

Ronald Greene. Holy fuck. This is just evil. They tortured this man.

StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 25 May 2021 - 9:42

This is about as disturbing as it gets. This is an insight into how cops cover for each other. Until that inbred tradition of keeping silent rather than stopping bad cops goes away, we’re fucked in this country. It’s systematic and it has deep roots.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 25 May 2021 - 9:52

DWags wrote:This is about as disturbing as it gets. This is an insight into how cops cover for each other. Until that inbred tradition of keeping silent rather than stopping bad cops goes away, we’re fucked in this country. It’s systematic and it has deep roots.

"good" cops covering for "bad" cops means there are no "good" cops IMHO. They are accessories or accessories after the fact. There are only varying levels of "bad" cops.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 25 May 2021 - 13:37

POLITICO: Police are still killing people at the same rate as before

The cops aren't gonna change, they don't think there's anything wrong with the way they operate. That's patently obvious from any statement put out by any police union anywhere on any matter. We're gonna have to drag these cocksuckers kicking and screaming the whole fucking way.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 25 May 2021 - 13:40

But white people rejoiced and said racism was over after one of George Floyd’s murderers was found guilty.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 3 Jul 2021 - 9:37

US officer plays Taylor Swift song to try to block video
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 4 Jul 2021 - 9:03

Cameron wrote:US officer plays Taylor Swift song to try to block video

I can't really think of any Taylor Swift songs appropriate for a cop to use during an arrest. Maybe Bob can help us out.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 12:06

21 donut eaters for 1 guy. Fuck the police. Multi-million dollar settlements incoming.

Five Miami Beach cops charged after pummeling two men in hotel lobby. Video released
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 3 Aug 2021 - 12:45

Just single misdemeanors for a couple of them? If that isn't felonious behavior, we need new laws governing police conduct. And every single one of those cowardly pieces of shit should be charged as an accomplice. That was fucking ridiculous, and I hope all of those pigs die painfully and soon.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 14:30

South Carolina cop fired after stomping an old man's head into the cement because he was carrying a stick.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 16:40

Not a word about this incident in local TV or GR Press until CNN, WaPo and the Reddit got ahold of it.

Then Saturday it briefly gets front page treatment before it gets buried as the 6-7th story in news

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2021/08/police-defend-cuffing-black-realtor-and-client-at-michigan-home-showing-case-gets-national-attention.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 17:00

DWags wrote:South Carolina cop fired after stomping an old man's head into the cement because he was carrying a stick.

"Dukes was fired from another police department, the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office in October due to insubordination, according to The Times and Democrat of Orangeburg."

It is beyond absurd that we don't have a system in place to disqualify such fuckers from getting hired by another department. I blame police unions.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 17:07

GRR Spartan wrote:Not a word about this incident in local TV or GR Press until CNN, WaPo and the Reddit got ahold of it.  

Then Saturday it briefly gets front page treatment before it gets buried as the 6-7th story in news

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2021/08/police-defend-cuffing-black-realtor-and-client-at-michigan-home-showing-case-gets-national-attention.html

I don't love the "guns drawn" reflex, but I'm honestly not super bothered by the rest of it based on that article. There may have been less leeway given there than would have been given to white dudes in the same circumstance, it's impossible to say for sure. But we're accustomed to much more outrageous police conduct, so this incident barely registers for me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 18:47

We have;
Driving while black (DWB); Walking while black (WWB) and now Selling while black (SWB)

Don’t want a certain shade of people moving into the neighborhood?  
Call the police, get them handcuffed and put into a cruiser.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 18:54

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:South Carolina cop fired after stomping an old man's head into the cement because he was carrying a stick.

"Dukes was fired from another police department, the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office in October due to insubordination, according to The Times and Democrat of Orangeburg."

It is beyond absurd that we don't have a system in place to disqualify such fuckers from getting hired by another department. I blame police unions.

It's amazing that youcan get let fo for abuse in one department and be hired by another. If a teacher was let go for abusing a student, should that teacher be hired in a different district?

We live in a fucked up society.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next