Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - The Political Side

+28
TrapperGus
Green money
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
Nordic
Motown Spartan
Dendrobates
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
Heat Miser
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
DWags
MattyFresh
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
32 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 Empty Re: Coronavirus - The Political Side

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 14:09

MiamiSpartan wrote:According to Trump's doctor, Trump tested positive 72 hours ago. He said he started taking the therapeutics 48 hours ago.

The media only leaned via a leak that Hicks tested positive a little over 36 hours ago. Also a little over 36 hours ago, Trump claimed to Fox that he was waiting for test results.

It's possible the doctor misspoke. He did seem a little confused on what day it was, and has probably had long hours. So I won't pass judgement on that timeline....yet.

The doctor walking this back now, saying he meant "Day 3", with the first positive test being Thursday night. Hmmmm.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 Empty Re: Coronavirus - The Political Side

Post by Rocinante Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 14:20

If he fucking dies, I will start thinking about conspiracies.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 14:27

Funny that a guy with 5 children from 3 women who doesn't pay taxes is now living off the government.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 14:28

Rocinante wrote:If he fucking dies, I will start thinking about conspiracies.
What kind of conspiracies?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 15:20

It's all CGI man. All of it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 15:53

InTenSity wrote:
Rocinante wrote:If he fucking dies, I will start thinking about conspiracies.

The kind where I want to see the body.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 17:07

Rocinante wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

The kind where I want to see the body.

Where's antioplastheses when we need him!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 17:11

MiamiSpartan wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:According to Trump's doctor, Trump tested positive 72 hours ago.  He said he started taking the therapeutics 48 hours ago.

The media only leaned via a leak that Hicks tested positive a little over 36 hours ago.  Also a little over 36 hours ago, Trump claimed to Fox that he was waiting for test results.

It's possible the doctor misspoke.  He did seem a little confused on what day it was, and has probably had long hours.  So I won't pass judgement on that timeline....yet.

The doctor walking this back now, saying he meant "Day 3", with the first positive test being Thursday night.  Hmmmm.

If I didn't know better the only reason we know any of this is because supposedly he is sick enough to go to the hospital. Otherwise him knowingly spreading it was no big deal. Is his campaign that broke?

Last edited by kingstonlake on Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 17:21; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 17:14

Also I'd bet a dollar to a donut if he didn't get sick and Biden did, they'd blame Biden as a spreader.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 18:55

How many stories and stories changing are we going to see coming out of this White House in the next 3 weeks?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 19:11

Depending on what/who ya believe, it's sounds like 'ol boy is sicker than a dog.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 4 Oct 2020 - 7:11

Apparently China is calling it the "White House Virus". Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 502811600 Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 4 Oct 2020 - 9:56

GRR Spartan wrote:How many stories and stories changing are we going to see coming out of this White House in the next 3 weeks?

Enough to obscure the truth.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 4 Oct 2020 - 12:33

GRR Spartan wrote:How many stories and stories changing are we going to see coming out of this White House in the next 3 weeks?

Been that way for four years.

This administration lives in an alt reality. Don't know what else to say. I've been trying to understand why Trump (who knew this was really dangerous) has lied and misled about the virus the entire time. We saw him deny reality day one when his crowd was smaller than Obamas. I think he's always been able to bend the rules, was given 400 million dollars and never had to deal with consequences or reality this is what you get. I think his base loves him because he offers a vision where they don't have to deal with their reality. They are all self loathing and he gives them that hope.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 4 Oct 2020 - 18:13

lol Trump went out for a joyride to wave at some cult members.

Sad that he probably exposed some SS agents to stroke his vanity.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 4 Oct 2020 - 18:23

Floyd Robertson wrote:lol Trump went out for a joyride to wave at some cult members.

14 days for everyone in the car with him. Possible long term effects... For, uh... Wha? Theater for goobers?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 4 Oct 2020 - 18:25

Then again, they are listening to a extremely negative song as an anthem... So it probably "worked" for his base.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun 4 Oct 2020 - 18:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:lol Trump went out for a joyride to wave at some cult members.

He wanted his Reagan moment. For you youngins (not you, Floyd...no offense), there was a famous moment when Reagan was in the hospital after being shot where he went to the window and waved to the press and people that were gathered outside the hospital.

I'm assuming the Presidential Suite at Walter Reed either doesn't have a window or the window doesn't face where the media and idiots are camped out.

As usual, it is backfiring (except among his base).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 4 Oct 2020 - 19:01

For all of the mainstream media who thought this would somehow alter their bloated sack of disgusting filth christian hero and the way he views the hoax..  Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 7:21

Miami, I had forgotten all about Reagan's wave. It was great at the time, from a president who wasn't a jerkface (some might debate that).

More from the theater of the absurd, Trump is going to tell us all about it now. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 502811600

Bloated Orange Sack wrote:“It’s been a very interesting journey; I learned a lot about Covid,” Trump said, later adding: “I get it and I understand it and it’s a very interesting thing and I’m going to be letting you know about it. In the meantime, we love the U.S.A., and we love what’s happening.”
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 7:53

Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 502811600 Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 502811600 Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 8:17

Narcissism will now be known as Trumpicism.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 8:27

I'm not a doctor but what if I told you Regeneron (the company the orange ape has unlimited access to for his treatment cocktails) uses human embryonic stem cells....

https://www.regeneron.com/sites/default/files/Regeneron-Position-Stem-Cell-Research.pdf
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 8:34

reminder to the MAGA patriots there there is a guy with 5 children by 3 different women who doesn't pay taxes and lives in government housing that is now under the care of socialized medicine.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 8:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:reminder to the MAGA patriots there there is a guy with 5 children by 3 different women who doesn't pay taxes and lives in government housing that is now under the care of socialized medicine and care from a company that uses human embryonic stem cells.

Fify
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 9:44

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:reminder to the MAGA patriots there there is a guy with 5 children by 3 different women who doesn't pay taxes and lives in government housing that is now under the care of socialized medicine and care from a company that uses human embryonic stem cells.

Fify
Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 502811600

I saw that yesterday was a "National Day of Prayer" for their christian hero. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 9:49

Can’t wait until this national nightmare is over. Idea start a new network called the Trump network put Trump on there and hire all the mainstream journalists that worship him. Let all the Trump coverage exist there once he’s gone. The rest of us can focus on the important issues.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 9:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:Miami, I had forgotten all about Reagan's wave. It was great at the time, from a president who wasn't a jerkface (some might debate that).

More from the theater of the absurd, Trump is going to tell us all about it now. Coronavirus - The Political Side - Page 13 502811600

Bloated Orange Sack wrote:“It’s been a very interesting journey; I learned a lot about Covid,” Trump said, later adding: “I get it and I understand it and it’s a very interesting thing and I’m going to be letting you know about it. In the meantime, we love the U.S.A., and we love what’s happening.”

Honestly, after 7 months into this pandemic, with frequent briefings from some of the top infectious disease doctors in the world, to hear him say this now should be offensive to every American.

I know he means that he understands it on a personal level that I hope I never have to learn first hand. But that's the problem. No one with half a brain should need to get the virus in order to understand that it can be really fucking horrible. Certainly not someone with his access and his responsibility to oversee the response to this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 9:59

(I'll stop mocking the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator for a minute so I can tell y'all my hot take.. I know you're interested):

dude is sick. Likely has pneumonia on top of COVID.. they don't just hospitalize you and give you dexamethasone just to have something to pass the time. He's telling this parade of 'doctors' what to say, has the Secret Service drive him up and down so he can be worshiped by his fellow white supremacist christians. They get him back to the hospital and pump him full of more drugs.

He's likely demanding to be discharged yesterday.. they'll eventually agree to it, he'll go back to the White House Truck Stop and Massage Parlor, infect a bunch of other people and likely get even more sick.

he's not going to just 'get better' - this is bad stuff, especially when you're a 70+ year old, obese male with a variety of risk factors. The virus doesn't care if you're a christian white supremacist that's worshiped by other christian white supremacists.

I don't think he's gonna die, like, today from it.. but I just don't see him getting better 'cause he wants to win an election to simply stay out of prison.

okay - I'll get back to mocking him now.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 11:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:(I'll stop mocking the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator for a minute so I can tell y'all my hot take.. I know you're interested):

dude is sick. Likely has pneumonia on top of COVID.. they don't just hospitalize you and give you dexamethasone just to have something to pass the time. He's telling this parade of 'doctors' what to say, has the Secret Service drive him up and down so he can be worshiped by his fellow white supremacist christians. They get him back to the hospital and pump him full of more drugs.

He's likely demanding to be discharged yesterday.. they'll eventually agree to it, he'll go back to the White House Truck Stop and Massage Parlor, infect a bunch of other people and likely get even more sick.

he's not going to just 'get better' - this is bad stuff, especially when you're a 70+ year old, obese male with a variety of risk factors. The virus doesn't care if you're a christian white supremacist that's worshiped by other christian white supremacists.

I don't think he's gonna die, like, today from it.. but I just don't see him getting better 'cause he wants to win an election to simply stay out of prison.

okay - I'll get back to mocking him now.

Maybe he injected some bleach and like a miracle, his covid is gone.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 11:30

KKK Barbie tests positive for the hoax.

thoughts and prayers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 11:49

Dr. Leana Wen, an ER physician and CNN medical analyst, tweeted that if Trump were her patient, "in unstable condition + contagious illness, & he suddenly left the hospital to go for a car ride that endangers himself & others: I'd call security to restrain him then perform a psychiatric evaluation to examine his decision-making capacity."
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 12:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:KKK Barbie tests positive for the hoax.

thoughts and prayers.

NO! Not binder Barbie. Hopefully she recovers from the Trump virus.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 14:58

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:KKK Barbie tests positive for the hoax.

thoughts and prayers.

NO! Not binder Barbie. Hopefully she recovers from the Trump virus.

and line up the 12 year old girls.. the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is healed and heading back to the White House Truck Stop and Massage Parlor today..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 15:25

kingstonlake wrote:I call bullshit. All kinds of reporters and photographers there. It's 6pm on a Friday. Primetime. Biden gave a good speech in Grand Rapids wishing him well, looking presidential. Suck the air out of the room. Seize the moment and ratings. The ratings president. "I beat the china Flu! They tried to kill your president and I beat them. I defeated the Covid. I've been through the most serious medical situation in the biggest of all historical moments! Unprecedented! All in your living room on Friday night made for TV reality extravaganza.....and of course the media is getting completely sucked in.

At least put someone on TV to remind people of this clowns attention crave.

Bump for the prime time made for TV 6:30pm helicopter ride release of the hero battling the White House flu. You knew it was coming. I told them I was walking out! You’re favorite President is a fighter!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 15:51

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 16:06

Can we definitively say that Hope Hicks didn’t get covid from Trump? I mean they won’t tell us when he last tested negative....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 16:18

can we talk about how great the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator must be for jesus to allow him to live and feel better than he did 20 years ago while killing 210,000+ weaker Americans who didn't have the faith and strength that our christian hero does??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 16:57

Propaganda Barbie has it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 5 Oct 2020 - 18:21

kingstonlake wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I call bullshit. All kinds of reporters and photographers there. It's 6pm on a Friday. Primetime. Biden gave a good speech in Grand Rapids wishing him well, looking presidential. Suck the air out of the room. Seize the moment and ratings. The ratings president. "I beat the china Flu! They tried to kill your president and I beat them. I defeated the Covid. I've been through the most serious medical situation in the biggest of all historical moments! Unprecedented! All in your living room on Friday night made for TV reality extravaganza.....and of course the media is getting completely sucked in.

At least put someone on TV to remind people of this clowns attention crave.

Bump for the prime time made for TV 6:30pm helicopter ride release of the hero battling the White House flu. You knew it was coming. I told them I was walking out! You’re favorite President is a fighter!

This would be a great time for Bob Lee Swagger to take his shot. I mean, if this was a movie script.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next