Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Stimulus and MSM coverage

+14
DWags
Motown Spartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 6 Empty Re: Second Stimulus and MSM coverage

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-07, 13:40

Seems like maybe some form of college debt forgiveness is going to happen? One of the provisions in the bill was any form of forgiveness from now until 2025 will not be considered earned income.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 6 Empty Re: Second Stimulus and MSM coverage

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-08, 06:28

I told you guys $1400+$600 = $2000

Fuckin’ Steve was right again!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-03-08, 07:17

Did the boys in the lab just get back to you to verify the math on that or something
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-09, 08:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did the boys in the lab just get back to you to verify the math on that or something

The Covid relief bill was a major triumph. Impressive how quickly they got it done and got just about everything they wanted.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-03-10, 11:19

Third Stimulus Checks: White House says Biden won’t put his name on relief payments, unlike Trump
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-10, 11:41

Why not put his name on it? Why do Democrats suck so bad at politics? If you pass an enormously popular piece of legislation with literally no support from the opposition, it is political malpractice not to take credit it for it at every opportunity. But they'd rather do some vague virtue signaling to try and make clear that Biden is different from Trump, as if anybody wasn't already clear on that.

Psaki said the goal was to get the payments out quickly instead of branding them as coming from Biden.

Complete BS. Nobody is going through and personally signing checks, so printing Biden's signature on there is exactly as time consuming as printing some career bureaucrat's signature on there. Extremely weird flex.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-03-10, 11:45

The Biden blitz is coming
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-10, 12:35

Cameron wrote:Why not put his name on it? Why do Democrats suck so bad at politics? If you pass an enormously popular piece of legislation with literally no support from the opposition, it is political malpractice not to take credit it for it at every opportunity. But they'd rather do some vague virtue signaling to try and make clear that Biden is different from Trump, as if anybody wasn't already clear on that.

Psaki said the goal was to get the payments out quickly instead of branding them as coming from Biden.

Complete BS. Nobody is going through and personally signing checks, so printing Biden's signature on there is exactly as time consuming as printing some career bureaucrat's signature on there. Extremely weird flex.

You've convinced me. I'm going to switch from direct deposit to a paper check so I can can see a dumb ass signature.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-10, 12:38

kingstonlake wrote:
Cameron wrote:Why not put his name on it? Why do Democrats suck so bad at politics? If you pass an enormously popular piece of legislation with literally no support from the opposition, it is political malpractice not to take credit it for it at every opportunity. But they'd rather do some vague virtue signaling to try and make clear that Biden is different from Trump, as if anybody wasn't already clear on that.

You've convinced me. I'm going to switch from direct deposit to a paper check so I can can see a dumb ass signature.

Most of us just want a low key, humble adult to govern us. I don't need to see his signature on a check or him tweeting divisive shit every day.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-10, 12:47

kingstonlake wrote:

You didn't miss the point at all. Definitely not.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-03-10, 13:07

Cameron wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

You didn't miss the point at all. Definitely not.

You made no point. You're being petty.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-10, 13:17

I DID make a point, and I absolutely am being petty.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-11, 07:29

Cameron wrote:I DID make a point, and I absolutely am being petty.

At some point the far left is going to have to admit they were wrong about Biden.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/11/us/politics/biden-stimulus.html?referringSource=articleShare
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-03-11, 11:29

They are voting for everything on his agenda you fucking moron. Even when they don’t think it goes far enough. They are not the ones impeding progress. Jesus Christ you’re dumb.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-03-11, 11:41

I'm talking about the Taibbi's, the Greenwalds, the Ball's, the one guy on Youtube that is a far lefty who's name I forget.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-03-11, 13:10

I’ve fallen into the Cameron trap of responding to you....

I need to reevaluate my life
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-03-11, 13:43

This way lies madness, Roc...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-04-07, 16:12

Dan Crenshaw is really dumb, for real.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6