Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Stimulus and MSM coverage

+14
DWags
Motown Spartan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
18 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Stimulus and MSM coverage

Post by Cameron 2020-12-21, 22:23

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:The "dipshits" are still obsessed with Twitter, too...

Sigh you just can’t accept facts.
Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 2 191237986 Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 2 2427441217 Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 2 1558547457
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Stimulus and MSM coverage

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-22, 06:03

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Sigh you just can’t accept facts.
Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 2 191237986 Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 2 2427441217 Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 2 1558547457

You are losing it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-12-22, 21:08

Wait, so Trump may be vetoing the stimulus bill? Probably because McConnel acknowledge Biden's win. What a petulant bitch.

I know the Senate had 90 some votes. Was the House vote similar? Will the Rs have the balls to vote to override the veto?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-22, 21:13

MiamiSpartan wrote:Wait, so Trump may be vetoing the stimulus bill? Probably because McConnel acknowledge Biden's win. What a petulant bitch.

I know the Senate had 90 some votes. Was the House vote similar? Will the Rs have the balls to vote to override the veto?

And Ron Johnson, His treason mouthpiece, was against $1200 checks. He just wants to fuck up anything someone else accomplishes
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-23, 01:20

MiamiSpartan wrote:Wait, so Trump may be vetoing the stimulus bill? Probably because McConnel acknowledge Biden's win. What a petulant bitch.

Trump is saying the checks should be for 2k. Thus his veto.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-23, 01:24

DWags wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Wait, so Trump may be vetoing the stimulus bill?  Probably because McConnel acknowledge Biden's win.  What a petulant bitch.  

I know the Senate had 90 some votes.  Was the House vote similar?  Will the Rs have the balls to vote to override the veto?

Trump is saying the checks should be for 2k.  Thus his veto.
His comments on the matter are not wrong, from what I've seen. Congress can manage corporate bailouts and foreign aid all day long, they can surely figure out how to cut a decent stimmy check.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-12-23, 05:15

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:

Trump is saying the checks should be for 2k.  Thus his veto.
His comments on the matter are not wrong, from what I've seen. Congress can manage corporate bailouts and foreign aid all day long, they can surely figure out how to cut a decent stimmy check.
I agree... But the fuck waking up from his golf induced pity party to throw this out now is just ridiculous.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-23, 05:41

Classic. Go on a pardon spree then demand a bigger stimulus check.

He could have made this demand from jump.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-23, 07:00

kingstonlake wrote:Classic. Go on a pardon spree then demand a bigger stimulus check.

He could have made this demand from jump.

I call bs on his threat to veto. Con job and bs publicity stunt. He’s a master at getting our attention.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-12-23, 07:13

Good for trump. $600 Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-12-23, 07:21

Part of me says don't give that fucker what he wants. The more rational part says give the people the help they need.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-23, 07:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Good for trump. $600 Rolling Eyes

Fuck that douchebag. He could have said this months ago. Instead he pulls a stunt after the bill has passed. Munchkin or whatever his name is has been directly involved in the negotiations and said trump would sign it. This is classic Trump. Don’t fall for it. Pelosi already has......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-23, 08:11

kingstonlake wrote:

Fuck that douchebag. He could have said this months ago. Instead he pulls a stunt after the bill has passed. Munchkin or whatever his name is has been directly involved in the negotiations and said trump would sign it. This is classic Trump. Don’t fall for it. Pelosi already has......

Can’t put this on any of the Dems. They got the amendment ready to sign. If he’s serious they’ll add it if he’s bluffing they’ll call out his bs. This is all the man baby acting out and I buy in that it’s FU from him to his own party because they won’t help him steal the election. He’s trying to embarrass them. I also think he’s full of shit and will change his mind in an few hours.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-23, 08:19

He’s going to sign the bill, Steve. It’s all BS man baby spotlight grabbing. Nobody is getting a $2000 check. Not a chance. He’ll sign it and claim hero status on the idea he wanted to give everyone more..... when he doesn’t give a damn either way.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-23, 08:20

Good break down and informative thread.

[tw]1341575985901297664?s=21[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-12-23, 08:21

Floyd Robertson wrote:Part of me says don't give that fucker what he wants. The more rational part says give the people the help they need.

You’re better than this post, Floyd.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-12-23, 08:26

So Trump is kind of doing his job again? First time in over a month and a half. Good for him.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-23, 08:34

I hereby agree to change my avatar to whatever anybody wants for 24hrs if $2000 checks are part of the bill. Just “like” this post as your signature for eligibility.

Wait for it.....“ I really wanted the hard working people of America to get $2000 but the urgency requires that I sign this disastrous bill now”

People are so gullible. You’d think after 4 years you’d have learned your lesson. C’mon man!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-12-23, 08:46

kingstonlake wrote:I hereby agree to change my avatar to whatever anybody wants for 24hrs if $2000 checks are part of the bill. Just “like” this post as your signature for eligibility.

Wait for it.....“ I really wanted the hard working people of America to get $2000 but the urgency requires that I sign this disastrous bill now”

People are so gullible. You’d think after 4 years you’d have learned your lesson. C’mon man!

Noted.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-23, 09:00

kingstonlake wrote:

I think it's pretty great.. and I disagree.. Pelosi and the Democrats are manipulating the bloated sack of disgusting racist filth and his stupidity.

When Pelosi, AOC, Tlaib, and the racist bigoted christian sexual predator on all on the same page about $2,000 stimulus, it puts the focus on Moscow Mitch, et al.

Now, of course the bag of putrid sum doesn't want this.. but he stepped away from his drugs and young girls long enough to get played publicly by Pelosi.. pretty funny and quintessential christian hero.. this is what happens when you're so stupid that you'd screw up a one car funeral.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-23, 09:06

Bob you’re smart enough to know Mexico was never gonna pay for a wall.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-23, 10:20

I just want to point out all wings of the Dem party from the Pelosi/Schumer, Justice dems and Bernie Sanders all worked well together on Trumps bluff. The $2000 bill is ready if he isn't too chicken to sign it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-23, 13:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I think it's pretty great.. and I disagree.. Pelosi and the Democrats are manipulating the bloated sack of disgusting racist filth and his stupidity.

When Pelosi, AOC, Tlaib, and the racist bigoted christian sexual predator on all on the same page about $2,000 stimulus, it puts the focus on Moscow Mitch, et al.

Now, of course the bag of putrid sum doesn't want this.. but he stepped away from his drugs and young girls long enough to get played publicly by Pelosi..  pretty funny and quintessential christian hero.. this is what happens when you're so stupid that you'd screw up a one car funeral.
"Played publicly by Pelosi." Really? Seriously?

Pelosi could have put Mitch in this exact position BEFORE THE ELECTION if she had agreed to Mnuchin's 1.8 trillion offer and made Mitch be the one not to pass it. Now they've managed to get to the same position, but for half the amount of relief, and you think she won?

No wonder this country is fucked.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-23, 13:26

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Now, of course the bag of putrid sum doesn't want this.. but he stepped away from his drugs and young girls long enough to get played publicly by Pelosi..  pretty funny and quintessential christian hero.. this is what happens when you're so stupid that you'd screw up a one car funeral.

Pelosi could have put Mitch in this exact position BEFORE THE ELECTION if she had agreed to Mnuchin's 1.8 trillion offer and made Mitch be the one not to pass it. Now they've managed to get to the same position, but for half the amount of relief, and you think she won?

this country is fucked up but unless you're some mainstream media enthusiast, it's not because of Nancy Pelosi.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-23, 13:32

steveschneider wrote:I just want to point out all wings of the Dem party from the Pelosi/Schumer, Justice dems and Bernie Sanders all worked well together on Trumps bluff. The $2000 bill is ready if he isn't too chicken to sign it.
Exactly.

And, of course, he's not gonna sign it.. the christians on the right wants/needs people to get sick and die, lose their houses, their jobs, etc.

The christian hero opened the door to $2,000.. Nancy and the rest of the Dems were like "awesome... finally"..

They know he's not gonna sign such a thing.. but they also know that he publicly put the Senate in a bad position two weeks before the GA election to determine control of the Senate.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-23, 13:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

this country is fucked up but unless you're some mainstream media enthusiast, it's not because of Nancy Pelosi.

Yeah, I'm sure one of the most prominent of the cabal of a dozen or so people who has been running our government for the past 30 years or so has absolutely nothing to do with the state of things.

You're so smart, Bob...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-23, 14:05

A bunch of Brogressives are taking a bunch of cheap shots at Pelosi today. They took cheap shots at her last week and they'll keep em going until she retires.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-23, 16:20

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure one of the most prominent of the cabal of a dozen or so people who has been running our government for the past 30 years or so has absolutely nothing to do with the state of things.

You're so smart, Bob...
thanks, man.

Happy Holidays.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-23, 16:21

steveschneider wrote:

A bunch of Brogressives are taking a bunch of cheap shots at Pelosi today. They took cheap shots at her last week and they'll keep em going until she retires.
misogyny, unfortunately, isn't specific to a political party.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-12-23, 19:15

steveschneider wrote:I just want to point out all wings of the Dem party from the Pelosi/Schumer, Justice dems and Bernie Sanders all worked well together on Trumps bluff. The $2000 bill is ready if he isn't too chicken to sign it.

So Mitch and the Senate called his bluff and agreed to pass it, too?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-23, 19:22

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Mitch has agreed to pass the $2000? News to me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-12-23, 19:27

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Yeah, I was looking on twitter... Nothing yet.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-23, 19:44

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I think you’re missing what Miami is laying down....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-23, 19:47

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yea, first pass I missed it. Sorry for not being clear Miami but I think you know what I meant.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-12-23, 20:29

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Yea, first pass I missed it. Sorry for not being clear Miami but I think you know what I meant.

Yeah, I was half wondering if I had missed something as I haven't really been following stuff too much today. The Dems can agree, but it isn't really calling Trump's bluff unless Mitch agrees (or some Rs in the Senate break with Mitch).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-12-23, 20:44

Either way, this totally plays into the Georgia race. Concrete evidence of Rs priorities not be the "commoners" that show up at trump rallys.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-23, 20:46

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Either way, this totally plays into the Georgia race. Concrete evidence of Rs priorities not be the "commoners" that show up at trump rallys.
yep.

That this seems hard to grasp for some people is surprising.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-23, 21:03

[tw]1341861971096952834?s=21[/tw]

She provides good information. Thread.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-27, 21:06

kingstonlake wrote:He’s going to sign the bill, Steve. It’s all BS man baby spotlight grabbing. Nobody is getting a $2000 check. Not a chance. He’ll sign it and claim hero status on the idea he wanted to give everyone more..... when he doesn’t give a damn either way.

Bump....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-29, 12:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
They know he's not gonna sign such a thing.. but they also know that he publicly put the Senate in a bad position two weeks before the GA election to determine control of the Senate.

Loeffler, Perdue back $2,000 stimulus checks
Second Stimulus and MSM coverage - Page 2 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next