Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+60
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Da Mayor
Nordic
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
Stymie2000
MattyFresh
CaptainSlow33
Motown Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
WBill
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Chitown_Badger
Stoops21
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
GirbaudJeans
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
Free Plax
Brock Middlebrook
Spartan Nachos
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Fallenangle
He Got It!
Cameron
Dendrobates
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Cool Runnings
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Osmo
SeeRockCity
64 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 9 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Nordic Sat May 27, 2017 4:28 pm

Watched War Dogs on Netflix last night. Two thumbs up.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 9 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun May 28, 2017 1:03 am

Nordic wrote:Watched War Dogs on Netflix last night. Two thumbs up.

Watched it tonight. Good stuff. It takes on politics in the military without being biased. Not easy to do.

Oh shit. I meant War Machine. Don't mind me. I'm drunk.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun May 28, 2017 1:30 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Nordic wrote:Watched War Dogs on Netflix last night. Two thumbs up.

Watched it tonight. Good stuff. It takes on politics in the military without being biased. Not easy to do.

Oh shit. I meant War Machine. Don't mind me. I'm drunk.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 9 294152859 That's what I meant...War Machine with Brad Pitt

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 9 4113017228 War Dogs was kinda lame

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun May 28, 2017 4:17 am

SeeRockCity wrote:In Order of Disappearance.

Watched this last night. A little confused by the ending, but really good.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:00 am

Everything and Nothing: The Amazing Science of Empty Space
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:02 am

Just letting you guys know that Moana will be on Netflix tomorrow or Wed. Also Trolls is already on Netflix.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:05 am

I'm watching 30 Rock on Netflix. What a great show. Don't know why I stopped watching.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:05 pm

That asshole is still coach...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:57 pm

What was the name of that HS football show on MTV about 10-15 years ago? Didn't the qb go to bama? Seems like that coach was a turdblossom, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:26 am

tGreenWay wrote:What was the name of that HS football show on MTV about 10-15 years ago? Didn't the qb go to bama? Seems like that coach was a turdblossom, too.

Did you watch the trailer? Did you like the blue cargo shorts he was wearing at the end?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:39 am

Homeward Bound is on Netflix. Much easier than fighting with Kodi to find a good stream for 20 minutes.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:24 am

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:What was the name of that HS football show on MTV about 10-15 years ago? Didn't the qb go to bama? Seems like that coach was a turdblossom, too.

Did you watch the trailer? Did you like the blue cargo shorts he was wearing at the end?

Blue cargo shorts? That's a fashion faux paux.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:17 am

Frank Gallagher dies at 66
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Allison Brie shows off her natural beauty in the first episode of Glow.

There is also a women wearing a Lake Charlevoix shirt in a later episide.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:34 pm

La La Land is on Netflix now. Some of you could use good taste once in a while.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Death Roe wrote:La La Land is on Netflix now. Some of you could use good taste once in a while.

That's a musical, right? Afterwards you can meet DWags for a pedicure.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:14 pm

We'll be laughing and enjoying our comfortable feet.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Death Roe wrote:We'll be laughing and enjoying our comfortable feet.

The two of you are gross.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:56 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Allison Brie shows off her natural beauty in the first episode of Glow.

Are you saying she gets naked? Because that would be the only reason I'd sit through anything having to do with wrestling.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:20 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Allison Brie shows off her natural beauty in the first episode of Glow.

Are you saying she gets naked? Because that would be the only reason I'd sit through anything having to do with wrestling.

Yes, that is what I am saying.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:40 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Multiple topless scenes and a pretty decent sex scene.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yes, that is what I am saying.

Thank you for saying that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Have you watched it yet? Have you? What are you waiting for?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Night Manager (by Amazon) and complete Justified
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Last Chance U's hot academic advisor, Brittany Wagner, is coming to the mitten to work at Madison Heights Madison.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/07/27/m-h-madison-hires-former-last-chance-u-star/516756001/
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Amazon.  Fortitude.

Watch
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:01 am

SeeRockCity wrote:Amazon.  Fortitude.

Watch

And if we don't...?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:33 am

Saw the first episode of the second season of last chance u. Looks good again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:27 am

DWags wrote:Saw the first episode of the second season of last chance u. Looks good again.

You'll love it. I finished it in two nights and promptly announced to my family to get ready to be poor because I was getting back into coaching.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:Saw the first episode of the second season of last chance u. Looks good again.

You'll love it. I finished it in two nights and promptly announced to my family to get ready to be poor because I was getting back into coaching.

Dude, had you stuck with it, I know by now you'd be on a staff making chedda. But yeah, tough family life. By the way, i Know the supe at Madison heights Madison I'm gonna look for a meet and greet with academic advisor.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:16 am

Is anyone else watching Ozark on Netflix ? It's pretty damn good 6 episodes in.
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:08 pm

If you like Poésy, The Tunnel on Amazon is for you.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:49 pm

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Dude, had you stuck with it, I know by now you'd be on a staff making chedda. But yeah, tough family life. By the way, i Know the supe at Madison heights Madison I'm gonna look for a meet and greet with academic advisor.

She doesn't want your old baby boomer ass.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:05 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

She doesn't want your old baby boomer ass.

It's not my ass she wants millennial, grab a clue. Sexless vegan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:07 pm

Well, something tells me your wrinkly balls are not going to impress anybody.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Well, something tells me your wrinkly balls are not going to impress anybody.

Say hi to your moms for me.

Last edited by DWags on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:16 pm

GirbaudJeans wrote:Is anyone else watching Ozark on Netflix ? It's pretty damn good 6 episodes in.

I binge watched it, great show. Now the long wait for Season 2.

I also really enjoyed Fortitude, and Night Manager looks very promising as well.

A much older show which I thought was great, but got cancelled somewhat early was Magic City, based in Miami in the 1950s. It showed how the city grew up, the unions and mobsters involved, and since it's Miami, lots of T&A...not sure if that's available anywhere atm though.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:17 am

Watch

I have been. What the hell happened to Dan in between seasons? Or did I miss an episode?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:31 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Watch

I have been. What the hell happened to Dan in between seasons? Or did I miss an episode?

The explanation comes in the last 2-3 episodes of season 2 IIRC. It's been a few months since I watched so I might not remember it right.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:33 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

The explanation comes in the last 2-3 episodes of season 2 IIRC. It's been a few months since I watched so I might not remember it right.

God you're an old fart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next