Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+60
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Da Mayor
Nordic
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
Stymie2000
MattyFresh
CaptainSlow33
Motown Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
WBill
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Chitown_Badger
Stoops21
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
GirbaudJeans
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
Free Plax
Brock Middlebrook
Spartan Nachos
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Fallenangle
He Got It!
Cameron
Dendrobates
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Cool Runnings
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Osmo
SeeRockCity
64 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 3 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2015-03-09, 10:58

I figured it was only a matter of time - Netflix is testing distributing episodes of one of their new shows weekly instead of in binge format.

Link

Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 3 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-03-18, 18:54

Season 2 of Rectify finally showed up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-03-19, 01:54

SeeRockCity wrote:
Really? That trailer makes it look like compete shite.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-03-24, 17:56

Anybody check out their new series Bloodline?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-24, 17:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:Anybody check out their new series Bloodline?

Yes.

Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-03-24, 18:35

Turtleneck wrote:

Yes.

Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose.
I have no idea what this means.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-24, 18:44

Floyd Robertson wrote:
I have no idea what this means.

The show you speak of stars Coach Taylor, who was known to say "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-24, 19:41

Cym Jim wrote:

You will. All episodes have the theme of commentary on the future (and present) of technology and the media. I didn't care much for 15 Millions Merits or Waldo, but The National Anthem and White Bear are some of the smartest TV ever made.

The Waldo one was my least favorite. Loved the 15 Million Merits one for some reason. I thought the first season was powerful, all three episodes had me captivated. Second season I thought it slipped off a bit.

Definitely kept it in the spirit of the Twighlight zone though I don't think these episodes warrant repeat viewings where as the TWLZ I can watch repeatedly every year during the marathon.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-17, 20:24

Daredevil
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-05-09, 07:30

Bizarro Fletch wrote:Anyone watched the Brit series "Black Mirror?"  Read good reviews and am only two episodes in but absolutely love it.  Basically a modern day Twilight Zone, with a focus on technology.

Watched Ex Machina last night. Really well done. It had a Black Mirror vibe to it. Even had one of the actors from one of the episodes as well.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool Runnings 2015-05-09, 09:38

Turtleneck wrote:Daredevil

Just started watching this. Like it a lot so far.

Also watched the Babadook. Solid creepy horror. Still need to see It Follows.
Cool Runnings
Cool Runnings
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-05-09, 17:36

Turtleneck wrote:Daredevil

This
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-15, 12:34

Watched the documentary on Penn State called 'Happy Valley'.

Just wow, any B10 sports fan should watch it. Has interviews with the Paternos, a victim, and die hard fans. Definitely thought provoking.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-06-15, 12:44

Floyd Robertson wrote:Anybody check out their new series Bloodline?

Gave up on it after the second episode. Gave it another try and found it to be pretty good. It moves slow,  but I came to appreciate how the foundation of the story was revealed bit-by-bit. Kyle Chandler is a really good actor. Comes across as a guy we all know. The actor that played Danny did a great job, too. Overall, I give it a thumbs up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-10, 23:44

Season 4 of Longmire is up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-01-03, 09:31

River.  A British detective show starring Stellan Skarsgård in the role of DI John River.  Watched half of the six episodes last night and so far it's pretty good.  Not your usual crime drama though.

Spoiler:
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2016-01-03, 10:23

Any good comedies that aren't well known on netflix? Looking more for movies than TV shows. I feel we have enough TV shows to last for now.

I have no life, and may be afraid that I have watched everything that is good when it comes to comedy movies on netflix.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-03, 10:40

Really like Bloodlines and Peeky Blinders.

Take a look at River. Its a short six episode (55 minutes each) British series about a detective and his psychological issues after his partner is murderd.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-03, 15:00

What about Narcos? Friend suggested it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-03, 15:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What about Narcos? Friend suggested it.
Don't you have enough time to watch every show on Netflix and blog about it?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-03, 15:17

InTenSity wrote:
Don't you have enough time to watch every show on Netflix and blog about it?

Yawn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-03, 15:21

Making a Murderer
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-01-03, 15:43

Narcos is awesome. You'll finish it quick.

Started watching Friends a while back..holy shit there's a lot of episodes. Slowly making my way through Season 6 right now. Is it weird if I like Phoebe more than Rachel?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-01-03, 17:07

Really liked Sense8.  Alpha House was good, moving over to Amzaon Prime in a Netflix thread though.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-01-03, 17:16

Off topic.

I went to Hulu to watch another Bond movie and it appears that only one of the whole collection is still available. Did Hulu just get the rights from Oct -Dec '15?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-03, 17:48

Anthony Jeselnik has a good special if you like asshole comedy

Just started Jessica Jones and it is very good
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-03, 18:03

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Started watching Friends a while back..holy shit there's a lot of episodes. Slowly making my way through Season 6 right now. Is it weird if I like Phoebe more than Rachel?

God that show sucked. Dig up Taxi and watch it. Or All in the Family - they were covering topics in the early 70s that people won't touch today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-03, 19:52

I'm watching a lot of Korean films lately. They're kinda fucked up. Started with old boy, then watched company man, I saw the devil and now I'm watching monster.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-03, 19:57

InTenSity wrote:I'm watching a lot of Korean films lately. They're kinda fucked up. Started with old boy, then watched company man, I saw the devil and now I'm watching monster.

usually get my korean flicks from redtube
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-03, 21:55

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I'm watching a lot of Korean films lately. They're kinda fucked up. Started with old boy, then watched company man, I saw the devil and now I'm watching monster.

usually get my korean flicks from redtube
That's good for the prOn. The movies are pretty good...well different.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-03, 22:35

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

God that show sucked. Dig up Taxi and watch it. Or All in the Family - they were covering topics in the early 70s that people won't touch today.

Narcos or friends ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2016-01-03, 23:19

GRR Spartan wrote:Really like Bloodlines and Peeky Blinders.

Take a look at River. Its a short six episode (55 minutes each) British series about a detective and his psychological issues after his partner is murderd.

Loved Peeky Blinders, River was OK - I got a little tired of it but the wife enjoyed it.

Happy Valley is really good, haven't seen that mentioned.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-01-04, 00:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Narcos or friends ?

Since his suggestion was Taxi or All in tFamily... I'd go ahead and assume he meant Friends
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2016-01-04, 01:31

StylesGShmooth wrote:Really liked Sense8.  Alpha House was good, moving over to Amzaon Prime in a Netflix thread though.

You sound like you're just looking for titties on Netflix!

(try Bachelor Night and Blue is the Warmest Color)
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2016-01-04, 01:33

Tim Wakefield wrote:Started watching Friends a while back..holy shit there's a lot of episodes.

But oddly for 10 seasons of a sitcom set in New York, no black people.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-05, 21:30

Four Falls of Buffalo. Excellent 30 for 30 on Bills four Super Bowl losses. They get most of the players we remember together, including Scott Norwood. Goes past the team and shows how important sports are to a communtity (unless it is a community where gHost's friends live).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-05, 23:21

Someone tell me about this Murderer show. Is this a streaming thing? Title sounds interesting.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-05, 23:26

Cym Jim wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Started watching Friends a while back..holy shit there's a lot of episodes.

But oddly for 10 seasons of a sitcom set in New York, no black people.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZQklpfu0gbXNFS5bjwQHzDgDGDLdQD0uPCGIs8ZmaL5RnQJq3
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-05, 23:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Someone tell me about this Murderer show. Is this a streaming thing? Title sounds interesting.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t9432-making-a-murderer
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-05, 23:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Someone tell me about this Murderer show. Is this a streaming thing? Title sounds interesting.

It's not streaming. Netflix employees actually come to your house and act out the scenes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next