Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie

+38
SawGreen
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
SeeRockCity
Watch Out Pylon!
CheesySpartan
Herbie Green
Motown Spartan
Rocinante
Blanch32
Rodeo Burger
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
EJE
InTenSity
Triple Sparty
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
AMwood
CORNER BLITZ
Cym Jim
DWags
By-Tor
tTy
Brock Middlebrook
steveschneider
Giant Moose
Masturbates
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
HT
Dr. Strangelove
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
42 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 Empty Re: Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie

Post by DWags 2015-08-12, 12:16

Dentist was a pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 Empty Re: Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-12, 12:29

DWags wrote:Dentist was a pussy.
he's probably a gun nut... seems like the kind of coward that would be.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-12, 12:33

yep.. when Ted Nugent comes to your defense, you know you have some serious emotional issues.

“The whole story is a lie. It was a wild lion from a ‘park’ where hunting is legal & ESSENTIAL beyond the park borders. All animals reproduce every year & would run out of room/food to live w/o hunting.

sounds like the kind of guy who wants to pertekt himself.

Ted Nugent Takes Up For The Guy Who Killed the Lion
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-12, 13:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

#AllLivesMatterExceptDeathRowInmatesAndMuslimExtremestsWhichReallyMeansAllMuslimsBecauseDidntYouKnowTheresAWarOnCristianityYouIdiot ?
#AllLivesMatter
#ExceptDeathRowInmates
#OrMuslimExtremists
#OrUnarmedBlackKids
#AndIllDecideWhichLivesMatter
#BecauseAllLivesMatter
#ExceptForTheOnesThatDont
#OfWhichIllDecide

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 05163cf19c9c60974816a292c08101d9d6dcc1-wm
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-12, 13:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

#AllLivesMatterExceptDeathRowInmatesAndMuslimExtremestsWhichReallyMeansAllMuslimsBecauseDidntYouKnowTheresAWarOnCristianityYouIdiot ?
#AllLivesMatter
#ExceptDeathRowInmates
#OrMuslimExtremists
#OrUnarmedBlackKids
#BecauseAllLivesMatter
#OfWhichIllDecide
If you truly cared you'd be following Bernie around protesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-12, 13:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
#AllLivesMatter
#ExceptDeathRowInmates
#OrMuslimExtremists
#OrUnarmedBlackKids
#BecauseAllLivesMatter
#OfWhichIllDecide
If you truly cared you'd be following Bernie around protesting.
I'm too scared to leave my house. I need to perteckt m'family.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-12, 13:43

Dentist was a pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-12, 13:49

Brock Middlebrook wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
#AllLivesMatter
#ExceptDeathRowInmates
#OrMuslimExtremists
#OrUnarmedBlackKids
#BecauseAllLivesMatter
#OfWhichIllDecide

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 05163cf19c9c60974816a292c08101d9d6dcc1-wm
Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-25, 05:18

Revenge!

Lion kills safari guide in Zimbabwe park where Cecil lived
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/africa/zimbabwe-safari-guide-killed-by-lion/index.html
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-08-25, 06:12

"Quinn did everything he could to successfully protect his guests and ensure their safety," the company, Camp Hwange, said on its Facebook page, adding that no other members of the group were hurt.

He did everything he could except for running faster than the slowest guy.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-25, 08:23

Giant Moose wrote:Revenge!

Lion kills safari guide in Zimbabwe park where Cecil lived
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/africa/zimbabwe-safari-guide-killed-by-lion/index.html

RIP Cecil
RIP Safari Guide

Fuck you Minnesota dentist this is all your fault!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-21, 10:59

Where Black Lives Actually Matter

I warned back in July that the likely overreaction to the killing of Cecil the Lion would result in lower protection for the endangered charismatic megafauna celebrated on WWF bumper stickers everywhere, and lo and behold the New York Times reports this morning on the latest unintended consequence of good intentions. Who could have seen this coming?

A Hunting Ban Sap’s a Village’s Livelihood

ANKUYO, Botswana - Lions have been coming out of the surrounding bush, prowling around homes and a small health clinic, to snatch goats and donkeys from the heart of this village on the edge of one of Africa's great inland deltas. Elephants, too, are becoming frequent, unwelcome visitors, gobbling up the beans, maize and watermelons that took farmers months to grow.
Since Botswana banned trophy hunting two years ago, remote communities like Sankuyo have been at the mercy of growing numbers of wild animals that are hurting livelihoods and driving terrified villagers into their homes at dusk.
The hunting ban has also meant a precipitous drop in income. Over the years, villagers had used money from trophy hunters, mostly Americans, to install toilets and water pipes, build houses for the poorest, and give scholarships to the young and pensions to the old.
...But in the countries where trophy hunting had worked well - Botswana, until the ban; Namibia; and Zimbabwe, until its economy collapsed in the past decade - it had accomplished the twin goals of generating income and protecting wild animals.
"When hunting was introduced, we actually ended up killing less animals," Dr. Child said. "That's the irony."
With hunting now banned, there are growing signs that more wild animals could be killed, experts say. Lions, which used to feast on the meat of elephants left behind by hunters, are increasingly entering villages looking for livestock. In the past two years here in Sankuyo, villagers have killed two lions that wandered into residential areas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-21, 11:03

perteckt!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-09-21, 11:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:perteckt!
You don't care about your brown brothers unless it's politically expedient.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-21, 12:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:perteckt!
You don't care about your brown brothers unless it's politically expedient.
I'm too busy pertecktin' my family from them to care.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-12, 14:11

So the hunt was legal for Mr. Palmer......wonder how many people will know that?

U.S. Dentist Walter Palmer Won't Be Charged in Cecil the Lion Slaying

An American dentist who killed a prized Zimbabwean lion named Cecil will not be charged because he had obtained the legal authority to slay the animal, a minister in the country reportedly said Monday.

Walter Palmer, a 55-year-old dentist from Minnesota, sparked global outrage in July after he allegedly paid $50,000 to use a bow to hunt the animal — a tourist favorite and the subject of an Oxford University study.

But on Monday, Environment Minister Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri told reporters, including Reuters, that Palmer's hunting papers were all in order and therefore he would not be charged.

As usual with the lynch mob, hang them 1st then check the facts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-12, 14:26

LooseGoose wrote:So the hunt was legal for Mr. Palmer......wonder how many people will know that?

An American dentist who killed a prized Zimbabwean lion named Cecil will not be charged because he had obtained the legal authority to slay the animal, a minister in the country reportedly said Monday.

Walter Palmer, a 55-year-old dentist from Minnesota, sparked global outrage in July after he allegedly paid $50,000 to use a bow to hunt the animal — a tourist favorite and the subject of an Oxford University study.

But on Monday, Environment Minister Oppah Muchinguri-Kashiri told reporters, including Reuters, that Palmer's hunting papers were all in order and therefore he would not be charged.

I know he's not a hunter like my boys up in Manistee. I know he's a huge pussy for having the lion lead to him to shoot it. That's really good enough.

He shit a lion who was brought to him for 50k. I get its legal. That gun nuts are screaming about his innocence misses the point completely imo.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-12, 14:30

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:So the hunt was legal for Mr. Palmer......wonder how many people will know that?

I know he's not a hunter like my boys up in Manistee. I know he's a huge pussy for having the lion lead to him to shoot it.  That's really good enough.

He shit a lion who was brought to him for 50k.  I get its legal.  That gun nuts are screaming about his innocence misses the point completely imo.  
yeah, agree - I'm not sure anyone was saying it was "illegal" - I certainly wasn't. My simple thought was, like a lot of gun nuts, he just seems like an insecure, self-aggrandizing pansy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-12, 15:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, agree - I'm not sure anyone was saying it was "illegal" - I certainly wasn't. My simple thought was, like a lot of gun nuts, he just seems like an insecure, self-aggrandizing pansy.

He shot the lion with a bow and that makes him an insecure self-aggrandizing pansy gun nut.

Good thing you're the sane logical one here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-12, 15:21

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, agree - I'm not sure anyone was saying it was "illegal" - I certainly wasn't. My simple thought was, like a lot of gun nuts, he just seems like an insecure, self-aggrandizing pansy.

He shot the lion with a bow and that makes him an insecure self-aggrandizing pansy gun nut.

maybe the lion was dressed like something that wanted to be murdered.. the lion was just asking for it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-12, 15:44

LooseGoose wrote:

It was target practice. You understand that right?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-12, 19:03

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It was target practice. You understand that right?

Typical fucking Rod, act as if you were there and know it all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-10-12, 19:44

So this somehow extends to pro-gun propaganda in the U.S.?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-12, 19:57

Herbie Green wrote:So this somehow extends to pro-gun propaganda in the U.S.?

Not at all, I bumped it to point out the lynch mob had it all wrong. It seems that even now the facts don't matter as long as someone hangs.

PS - He shot the lion with a bow, not a gun.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-13, 07:56

bump.

gun nuts will be gun nuts.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-13, 08:08

I'd be lion if I said I still cared about this.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-13, 08:12

Giant Moose wrote:I'd be lion if I said I still cared about this.
it's been one of my mane concerns for quite some time now.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-13, 08:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's been one of my mane concerns for quite some time now.
Simba down, Bob. There's no reason to get so worked up about this. Just hit paws and get on with your life.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-15, 11:01

A Lion provides some afternoon entertainment for schoolchildren.....

This is a hell of a lot better than large amounts of cash for the native people in Africa.

Danish zoo publicly dissects lion, draws outcry

ODENSE, Denmark — A Danish zoo publicly dissected a year-old male lion Thursday, pulling out its blood-red organs to show a few hundred people, including children — an event met outside of Denmark with criticism and online protests.

Adult spectators brought scarfs to their noses to ward off the pungent smell as they watched the dissection, considered by many in this Scandinavian country of 5.6 million to be an educational program. The event was deliberately scheduled to take place during the annual fall school holidays.

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 -5addf77141a60c8d
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-10-15, 11:13

LooseGoose wrote:A Lion provides some afternoon entertainment for schoolchildren.....

This is a hell of a lot better than large amounts of cash for the native people in Africa.

ODENSE, Denmark — A Danish zoo publicly dissected a year-old male lion Thursday, pulling out its blood-red organs to show a few hundred people, including children — an event met outside of Denmark with criticism and online protests.

Adult spectators brought scarfs to their noses to ward off the pungent smell as they watched the dissection, considered by many in this Scandinavian country of 5.6 million to be an educational program. The event was deliberately scheduled to take place during the annual fall school holidays.

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 -5addf77141a60c8d

"I wonder if we can do this with humans? Wait we already do."

Signed, Planned Parenthood
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-15, 11:20

CheesySpartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:A Lion provides some afternoon entertainment for schoolchildren.....

"I wonder if we can do this with humans? Wait we already do."

Signed, Planned Parenthood
Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 3493939353

thank god that researchers can take cell tissues and work to treat diseases like cancer, Alzheimers, ALS Parkinsons, heart disease and more.. continued well-wishes for future developments.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-16, 05:09

Ready, Set, Go.....

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 Nkombo-elephant_3473812b

...even racial harmony isn't going to help this guy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-16, 05:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 3493939353

thank god that researchers can take cell tissues and work to treat diseases like cancer, Alzheimers, ALS Parkinsons, heart disease and more.. continued well-wishes for future developments.

Tell us all about it Bob.....

Police Raid Abortionist’s Home, Find 14 Plastic Containers of Aborted Babies in His Car

Local police have raided the upscale West Bloomfield, Michigan home of abortionist Michael Roth after acting on evidence that Roth may be performing illegal abortions — doing abortions either out of his home or in the private homes of his customers. In the course of the raid, police found what they believe are 14 containers that possibly contain the bodies of aborted babies along with other human tissue.

Yep that cheapening of human life is all for curing "diseases".....continue to delude yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-16, 06:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 3493939353

Tell us all about it Bob.....

Police Raid Abortionist’s Home, Find 14 Plastic Containers of Aborted Babies in His Car

Local police have raided the upscale West Bloomfield, Michigan home of abortionist Michael Roth after acting on evidence that Roth may be performing illegal abortions — doing abortions either out of his home or in the private homes of his customers. In the course of the raid, police found what they believe are 14 containers that possibly contain the bodies of aborted babies along with other human tissue.

Yep that cheapening of human life is all for curing "diseases".....continue to delude yourself.

Lifenews.com

For fucks sake goose use some real sources. A real source will tell you that the guy hasn't been arrested yet. Which means your headline "driving around with 14 aborted babies in his car" is obviously complete goddamn bullshit.

Maybe it will turn out he was performing illegal abortions. Maybe he was killing death row inmates in his car. (Either way it has nothing to do with legal abortions. But whatever that's not what I'm talking about here. This post is about you being a liar.) At this point they don't really know for sure. But to suggest what you suggested is an absolute lie at this point and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to pervert a case like that in the name of talking about how much you hate abortion.

Of course. You read a site called Lifenews.com. Which I'm sure is more than happy to kill convicts and foreigners. So I shouldn't even waste my time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-16, 08:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
For fucks sake goose use some real sources. A real source will tell you that the guy hasn't been arrested yet. Which means your headline "driving around with 14 aborted babies in his car" is obviously complete goddamn bullshit.

Maybe it will turn out he was performing illegal abortions. Maybe he was killing death row inmates in his car. (Either way it has nothing to do with legal abortions. But whatever that's not what I'm talking about here. This post is about you being a liar.) At this point they don't really know for sure. But to suggest what you suggested is an absolute lie at this point and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to pervert a case like that in the name of talking about how much you hate abortion.

Of course. You read a site called Lifenews.com. Which I'm sure is more than happy to kill convicts and foreigners. So I shouldn't even waste my time.

I never said he was arrested, nor did that site. How does that make the headline bullshit? Because a killer hasn't been arrested any allegation he did something wrong is bullshit? Now who's distorting things? So I agree, until you come up with something more credible than that, don't bother to waste your time.

Here's the link to channel 7 - Raid on doctor's office after possible fetuses found in car - Was he performing illegal abortions? - happier now? As if I should rely on other media for abortion coverage. That's a damned joke. The national news outlets BARELY covered Kermit Gosnell, saying the largest serial killer in US history was a "local crime story".

Read all about here, then equate these monsters with your "convicts and foreigners" line.

Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story

Then come on back and whack on me some more for "hating abortion". Make sure you have a barf bag handy as you read it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-16, 09:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I never said he was arrested, nor did that site.  How does that make the headline bullshit?  Because a killer hasn't been arrested any allegation he did something wrong is bullshit?  Now who's distorting things?   So I agree, until you come up with something more credible than that, don't bother to waste your time.

Here's the link to channel 7 - Raid on doctor's office after possible fetuses found in car - Was he performing illegal abortions? - happier now?   As if I should rely on other media for abortion coverage.   That's a damned joke.   The national news outlets BARELY covered Kermit Gosnell, saying the largest serial killer in US history was a "local crime story".

Read all about here, then equate these monsters with your "convicts and foreigners" line.

Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story

Then come on back and whack on me some more for "hating abortion".   Make sure you have a barf bag handy as you read it.

if it helps any, maybe the aborted babies were little black zygotes who would've undoubtedly grown up to be thugs.. and you would've wanted them to be murdered by police eventually.

So.. this guy just cut out the 15-20 year life cycle of them living off the government and terrifying you and your family.. maybe you should thank him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-10, 08:13

Congratulations Cecil Protesters:

Hwange National Park to Slaughter African Lions Due to Lack of Hunters
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-10, 08:36

LooseGoose wrote:Congratulations Cecil Protesters:

Hwange National Park to Slaughter African Lions Due to Lack of Hunters

Bob is still AWOL Goose. I don't think anyone else cares.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-10, 08:37

They should just get a lion named Scar and some hyenas to do the killing.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-06, 10:08

Good thing we have CNN around to explain things to us.

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 5 Cs_RzZcWEAAeJJt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next