Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie

+38
SawGreen
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
SeeRockCity
Watch Out Pylon!
CheesySpartan
Herbie Green
Motown Spartan
Rocinante
Blanch32
Rodeo Burger
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
EJE
InTenSity
Triple Sparty
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
AMwood
CORNER BLITZ
Cym Jim
DWags
By-Tor
tTy
Brock Middlebrook
steveschneider
Giant Moose
Masturbates
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
HT
Dr. Strangelove
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
42 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie

Post by By-Tor 2015-07-29, 12:37

tTy wrote:We should get some fucking compensatory draft picks out of this. As a big fan of Lions, I am major league pissed off right now......Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 1896033241 Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 901027492 Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 1896033241 Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 901027492 Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 1896033241

Roary's pride must be shattered
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-29, 12:39

Chicago seemed tired last night..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-29, 12:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Chicago seemed tired last night..

If gun control laws worked, then Chicago would look like Mayberry.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-07-29, 12:46

Yep. Only 1 dead and 7 wounded

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shooting-violence-20150728-story.html
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-29, 12:48

Dr. Strangelove wrote:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shooting-violence-20150728-story.html
that pales in comparison to the number of babies that were dismembered in Chicago last night..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-29, 12:48

oh, and, "Chicago"!!!

because I'm so concerned about human life.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-29, 12:50

Dr. Strangelove wrote:

If you really want to draw attention to Chicago area killings, someone is going to have to pay a hunting guide 55K to lure a high profile GPS collared hood rat out into some farmland and then whack him with a bow and arrow, cape him out, and full body mount him.

Until then, forget it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-29, 12:51

Guys a dick and most likely a pussy. Nothing to see here move on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-29, 12:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh, and, "Chicago"!!!

because I'm so concerned about human life.

Saturday in the park thinking it was the fourth of July!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-29, 12:53

DWags wrote:Guys a dick and most likely a pussy. Nothing to see here move on.

Hermaphrodite? I haven't seen that reported anywhere....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-29, 12:54

dude, I think Blanche has your password.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-29, 13:22

tTy wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

If you really want to draw attention to Chicago area killings, someone is going to have to pay a hunting guide 55K to lure a high profile GPS collared hood rat out into some farmland and then whack him with a bow and arrow, cape him out, and full body mount him.

Until then, forget it.

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 502811600
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-07-29, 13:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
dude, I think Blanche has your password.

Did I spell something wrong?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-29, 13:28

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:dude, I think Blanche has your password.

Did I spell something wrong?
not that I know of.. but it was basically absent of proper grammar and punctuation that left a very Blanche-like footprint.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-29, 13:51

But really, I had never heard of Cecil the Lion until last night and I don't understand why so many people are outraged on FB.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-29, 13:54

HT wrote:But really, I had never heard of Cecil the Lion until last night and I don't understand why so many people are outraged on FB.

Fuck the thought that it's a famous lion, any lion, man. Beautiful creatures.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-29, 13:59

HT wrote:But really, I had never heard of Cecil the Lion until last night and I don't understand why so many people are outraged on FB.
Don't be too upset over it all, sounds like Cecil was screwing every pussy in the neighborhood and got what was coming to him.

"park officials believe Cecil's 24 cubs will also be killed in the wild because he is not there to protect them."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-07-29, 14:00

His Yelp page is getting slammed something awesome!
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-29, 14:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Don't be too upset over it all, sounds like Cecil was screwing every pussy in the neighborhood and got what was coming to him.

"park officials believe Cecil's 24 cubs will also be killed in the wild because he is not there to protect them."

This is starting to sound more and more like #Chicago....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-29, 14:12

Cym Jim wrote:His Yelp page is getting slammed something awesome!

Yelp is such a shitty business

I enjoy the people wishing threats upon the guy, they're funny
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-29, 14:15

link pls, i'm too busy to look it up myself
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-07-29, 14:20

i like books about lions.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-07-29, 14:37

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

Yelp are deleting reviews as fast as they can, but his Google reviews are staying up.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-29, 14:54

Cym Jim wrote:
Brock Middlebrook wrote:

Yelp are deleting reviews as fast as they can, but his Google reviews are staying up.

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 502811600 Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 502811600 Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 502811600 Nice work, Doc.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-07-29, 14:59

Dr. Strangelove wrote:10 people were shot in Chicago Monday - crickets. But a jerkwad shots a lion with a bow?

Manufactured outrage on social media is a crazy thing. Its like a competition to see who can be more outraged.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-29, 15:00

I'm shocked no one is happy for the 800-1500 antelope that will live because this lion and his cubs are dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-29, 15:01

The_Dude wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:10 people were shot in Chicago Monday - crickets. But a jerkwad shots a lion with a bow?

Manufactured outrage on social media is a crazy thing.  Its like a competition to see who can be more outraged.
#chicago
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-07-29, 15:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Manufactured outrage on social media is a crazy thing.  Its like a competition to see who can be more outraged.
#chicago

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 3742235224
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-07-29, 15:25

Cym Jim wrote:

I like the reviews where people criticize him but still give him two stars rather than one.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-29, 15:45

This one tickled my fancy

salvatore mezzatesta

Hey Shit bag. I would have rather heard you hunted a human like yourself. Lions and other big game are more endangered then ass-clowns like you. I hope the penalty is stiff and you and your family suffer greatly. Hunting for sport is ridiculous, I hunt and eat everything that I take the life of. My hope is you get hit by lighting on a sunny day. Go eat shit.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-07-29, 15:51

now if someone would only kill phteven

Cecil the Lion was killed by big game hunter/MN dentist Walter J. Palmer of Eden Prarie - Page 2 Funny-picture-phteven-phelfie
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-07-29, 16:14

From what I read, the landowner and hunting guide didn't have licenses. So, this asshole dentist who gave them $55k knew exactly which lion he wanted to kill. Pretty fucking sad.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-29, 16:39

I don't get why knowing what Lion he wanted to kill is significant.  Often hunters target a specific animal.   If he paid that kind of price I'm assuming he had his choice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-29, 16:50

LooseGoose wrote:

I thought the lion was named Cecil not Shawn Kemp.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-29, 16:56

LooseGoose wrote:I don't get why knowing what Lion he wanted to kill is significant.  Often hunters target a specific animal.   If he paid that kind of price I'm assuming he had his choice.
Probably has to do with being lured out of its protected habitat, onto private property and then shot there. It is also considered a national treasure or whatever of a country. He basically paid money to poach an endangered species that was on protected land. I don't know if the US has an official Bald Eagle somewhere, but if we did, it is probably the equivalent of stealing its cage, releasing it in the wild over Canada and then shooting it after clipping its wings, for fun.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-29, 17:07

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I don't get why knowing what Lion he wanted to kill is significant.  Often hunters target a specific animal.   If he paid that kind of price I'm assuming he had his choice.
Probably has to do with being lured out of its protected habitat, onto private property and then shot there. It is also considered a national treasure or whatever of a country. He basically paid money to poach an endangered species that was on protected land. I don't know if the US has an official Bald Eagle somewhere, but if we did, it is probably the equivalent of stealing its cage, releasing it in the wild over Canada and then shooting it after clipping its wings, for fun.

#outrage
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-29, 17:09

InTenSity wrote:
The "green" wind farms are offing Bald Eagles every day - but because everyone loves them it's A-OK.

Wind farms that kill bald eagles are now protected from prosecution

White House gives wind farms 30-year pass on eagle deaths

It's all political horseshit including Cecil the fucking Lion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-29, 17:28

The dentist is contrite and has apologized. Had to close his practice and the majority of the planet excluding a few fox news fans thinks he's an asshole. Karma.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-07-29, 17:31

steveschneider wrote:The dentist is contrite and has apologized. Had to close his practice and the majority of the planet excluding a few fox news fans thinks he's an asshole. Karma.
Not karma. Consequence. You do something supremely stupid without considering the consequences and this is what can happen.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-29, 19:15

steveschneider wrote:The dentist is contrite and has apologized. Had to close his practice and the majority of the planet excluding a few fox news fans thinks he's an asshole. Karma.

karma would be him taking a hike in the woods and getting mauled by a bear. I think. I always screw up karma and irony. Never use them right.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next