Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

+25
Nordic
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
Gomer
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
pulling69
I.B. Fine
Snake Plissken
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
DWags
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
AMwood
NigelUno
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
29 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-07, 10:47

DWags wrote:I’m informing , not yelling.

Please stop breaking my fe fes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-06-07, 11:03

I'm here for the sex BBQ.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 11:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nigel playing the don't care card. That's rich of all people.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 502811600

You should go back to caring about your boy SD.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 11:32

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Again...are my feeling supposed to be hurt? Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 502811600

And I linked it for a reason (or as an example of something) which obviously went over your head.

Thanks for voting though.

Yes it was over my head Nigel. Your highbrow antics always are.

No real antics involved. Based on your post, it seemed to go over your head. Sorry that I hurt your feelings.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-07, 11:40

Clarett's Folly wrote:I'm here for the sex BBQ.

Sex BBQ is a thing? Sign me up!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-07, 11:41

SD out, Nigel in! Pile on everyone!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-07, 11:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:I'm here for the sex BBQ.

Sex BBQ is a thing? Sign me up!

BBQ sauce is a great lube. Besides crude oil, it is the only lube you can find in Texas.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 12:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:...Nigel...

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f3b5
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-07, 12:09

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:...Nigel...

Nigel remember you and I running things on the blue board? What happened man? You get married and turn boring?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 12:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Nigel remember you and I running things on the blue board? What happened man? You get married and turn boring?

You mean before they banned me?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-07, 12:18

NigelUno wrote:

Yeah sure but I was more referring to your posting style.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 13:20

NigelUno wrote:

Yeah sure but I was more referring to your posting style.

Are you not entertained?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-07, 13:23

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I think mom joke are funny.

Yo mama so fat it's negatively affecting her health.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-07, 13:50

pulling69 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:Pretty sure only the millennials wanted him back. Oh and blanche and ghost.

And they still think they could out drink us.... And that is coming from a bunch of kids that have never drank Excellencade.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Kidsca10

30+ and still bragging about how much you can drink? And you seriously think I'm pathetic? Lol! !!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-07, 13:51

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is where "older guys think you're kind of full of it. I'd say older guys saw through his shit. You bought it.  And frankly would get angry when they pointed it out to you.  That many of the older guys saw this a while back and were chided for bringing it up and screamed at in one case for banning him is one of those deals that they just had to grin and bare it.

But whatever. We still have blanch.  It is what it is.

Question for you.  When you guys decide to ban blanch who will be the next  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 276803595  poster you gang up on and run off the board?

I'd never ban you. You're too funny to read, especially when you try to talk about sports. I love your panic mode during game threads, and your poor pitiful me attitude and the first sign of adversity. It wouldnt' be the same whithout you brother.

This
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-06-07, 13:52

Blanch32 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

And they still think they could out drink us.... And that is coming from a bunch of kids that have never drank Excellencade.

30+ and still bragging about how much you can drink? And you seriously think I'm pathetic? Lol! !!!

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Potcallinkettleblack
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-07, 13:56

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Like Blanch, Tanfan's time has passed and he's still bitter over it. Two has beens, never weres desperately trying to cling to some internal belief of relevance.

They need to reinvent themselves. Not too many people left who are willing to chase them around when they say redic stuff. Just kind of laugh it off and chalk it up to them being them.

Dude, I just dropped a btp yesterday. You gsm and bonars simply cannot help yourselves since you guys have yet to admit you have a problem
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-07, 14:04

Blanch is no SD, that's for sure.

RIP.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Pou_7153
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-07, 14:18

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Because the only reason you didn't get banned is because of lack of votes under the old rules.

And...?

Are my feelings supposed to be hurt? Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 502811600

They are about to be!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-07, 14:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nigel playing the don't care card. That's rich of all people.

Dude is going to be full tilt soon....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-06-07, 14:21

Blanch32 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

Coming from you, that is the dumbest post of all time.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-07, 14:22

AMwood wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Potcallinkettleblack

I'm not the one challenging a dude in his prime liver years to a drinking contest. That would be like muffy or dwags challenging me to hoop.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-07, 14:23

Blanch32 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

#irony
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-07, 14:58

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

#irony

Link to all the times I brag about my liquid consumption capacity?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 07:39

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

It wasn't meant to be funny. It's who I am. Just ask Muffy. Like I give a rats ass.

If it wasn't meant to be funny what was it meant to be ? Oh, and you give a rats ass. Tilt boy.

It was meant to offend you. did it work?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 07:42

[quote="NigelUno"]
Rocinante wrote:

No it's just nothing to hold up as some example. The view was pretty heavily against you.[/quote

Again...are my feeling supposed to be hurt? Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 502811600

And I linked it for a reason (or as an example of something) which obviously went over your head.

Thanks for voting though.

Nigel is smarter and more deft than all of us. I wish I were him
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 07:43

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

If it wasn't meant to be funny what was it meant to be ? Oh, and you give a rats ass. Tilt boy.

It was meant to offend you.  did it work?

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Giphy Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1e7  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1fe

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-06-08, 07:44; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 07:44

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

It was meant to offend you.  did it work?

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Giphy

did you log out of your music man account and stride back over here?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 07:46

Tanfan! wrote:

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Giphy Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1e7  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1fe
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 07:49

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

It's hilarious how you can't come up with anything original. You take what I say about you and just turn it around. Your lack of originality makes you look foolish. copying and pasting my tilt thing is pretty typical. Using it on the RCMB gave you away. Hi music man
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 08:02

Tanfan! wrote:...my tilt thing...

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 31-79
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 08:09

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:...my tilt thing...

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 31-79

Music man!  Gotta get the last word in.  I have to win. I am music man.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Images11
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 08:12

Tanfan! wrote:...(tilting)...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 08:13

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:...(tilting)...

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 Images13
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 08:15

Tanfan! wrote:...(tilting)

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-08, 08:17

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:...(tilting)

Play me a song you're the piano man.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 08:33

DWags wrote:
Play me a song you're the piano man.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-08, 08:34

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's hilarious how you can't come up with anything original. You take what I say about you and just turn it around. Your lack of originality makes you look foolish. copying and pasting my tilt thing is pretty typical. Using it on the RCMB gave you away. Hi music man

Fwiw, this is why he should be banned. Constantly hating on the premiums, then after years of being ignored despite daily attacks, he's confronted, and.....nothing. absolutely nothing. Pathetic. All he ever wanted was acknowledge from us premiums. Ban him
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 08:41

Blanch32 wrote:...he should be banned....Ban him

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1e7  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f8  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1ea  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f8  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f8  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1ee  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f3
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-08, 08:44

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:...he should be banned....Ban him

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1e7  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f8  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1ea  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f8  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f8  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1ee  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 4 1f1f3

Copying me...again....Ban time!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next