Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

+25
Nordic
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
Gomer
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
pulling69
I.B. Fine
Snake Plissken
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
DWags
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
AMwood
NigelUno
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
29 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-08, 23:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:you guys are fucking weird as shit.

Wanna send nudes over snap?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-08, 23:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:you guys are fucking weird as shit.

Wanna send nudes over snap?

Done.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-09, 02:21

Tanfan! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Still think your gHost fight is all a ruse.

Music knows way too much about things that went on in our text club. Things no one else would know. He's a piece of shit

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 502811600

Text club?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-09, 07:00

gHost Spartan wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

The ip all in Arizona lol
Ask Snake to confirm the IP. It's still funny that you think it's me and are completely oblivious to how obvious the person's identity is. You're a fucking imbecile.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 31-79
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-09, 07:27

gHost Spartan wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

The ip all in Arizona lol
Ask Snake to confirm the IP. It's still funny that you think it's me and are completely oblivious to how obvious the person's identity is. You're a fucking imbecile.
ip isn't from AZ.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-09, 07:28

gHost Spartan wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Music knows way too much about things that went on in our text club. Things no one else would know. He's a piece of shit
Hmm…. did you ever think about the fact that you are solely responsible for posting about TC when it was intended and remained a secret, closed society for years? It wasn't until you revealed everything that people started to notice. There are also former members who may have revealed information about TC as well.

farao Wrong. You posted stuff about me from TC all the time and were told to stop. Also, I posted the aztec mural photo to get your goat, and it worked, and then you were stupid enough to reveal how much it bothered you and then you called me a racist because of the harmless pic. All you had to do was laugh it off, but you couldn't. At the same time you are calling my two girls whores. Being a hypocrite gets you tossed out. You took TC to the RCMB and made it personal. It's why Gary hates your fucking guts and stalks you

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2016-06-09, 07:33; edited 2 times in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-09, 07:29

Snake Plissken wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: Ask Snake to confirm the IP. It's still funny that you think it's me and are completely oblivious to how obvious the person's identity is. You're a fucking imbecile.
ip isn't from AZ.

dude you can hide the ip.  Is it Illinois?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-09, 07:44

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 9k=
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-09, 07:48

NigelUno wrote:Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 9k=

Stalker uno!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-06-09, 07:57

Good Christ, just when I think to myself that I spend too much time on these sites someone comes along and reveals the there's some text club and I'm only skimming the surface of my geekiness.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-09, 08:03

Clarett's Folly wrote:Good Christ, just when I think to myself that I spend too much time on these sites someone comes along and reveals the there's some text club and I'm only skimming the surface of my geekiness greatness.

musicman agrees.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-09, 09:53

gHost Spartan wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

farao Wrong. You posted stuff about me from TC all the time and were told to stop. Also, I posted the aztec mural photo to get your goat, and it worked, and then you were stupid enough to reveal how much it bothered you and then you called me a racist because of the harmless pic. All you had to do was laugh it off, but you couldn't. At the same time you are calling my two girls whores. Being a hypocrite gets you tossed out. You took TC to the RCMB and made it personal. It's why Gary hates your fucking guts and stalks you

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 502811600 Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 1966794946

Wait - Gary from Brandenton hates my guts? For what, exactly? Trying to get everyone in TC to contribute $100 so we could get him to an MSU football game? Or trying to help him out when he fucked up at his job and was worried about getting fired? Or for constantly providing him with friendship support while his life has spiraled out of control? Good grief. The guy has been dealt tough hand in life and I've never been anything but supportive toward him - even voting to keep Cumstein out of TC because he hurt Gary's feelings too much. My God, you guys are pathetic, so glad I'm not involved with that bullshit anymore.

Facetime?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-09, 09:54

No wait, this shit is priceless, please continue....
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-09, 10:02

Jesus, I can't imagine contacting someone and saying "This is what we're going to do on the Swill."

But, whatevs. I'll read it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-09, 10:03

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

musicman agrees.
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 502811600 Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 1966794946

Nigel, are YOU Music Man??????

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 3003718628
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-09, 10:08

gHost Spartan wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

farao  Wrong. You posted stuff about me from TC all the time and were told to stop.  Also, I posted the aztec mural photo to get your goat, and it worked, and then you were stupid enough to reveal how much it bothered you and then you called me a racist because of the harmless pic. All you had to do was laugh it off, but you couldn't. At the same time you are calling my two girls whores.  Being a hypocrite gets you tossed out. You took TC to the RCMB and made it personal.  It's why Gary hates your fucking guts and stalks you

Wait - Gary from Brandenton hates my guts? For what, exactly? Trying to get everyone in TC to contribute $100 so we could get him to an MSU football game? Or trying to help him out when he fucked up at his job and was worried about getting fired? Or for constantly providing him with friendship support while his life has spiraled out of control? Good grief. The guy has been dealt tough hand in life and I've never been anything but supportive toward him - even voting to keep Cumstein out of TC because he hurt Gary's feelings too much. My God, you guys are pathetic, so glad I'm not involved with that bullshit anymore.

I think you may have unintentionally (or not) revealed more Text Club secrets.  I don't think Gary nor Tanfan will be able to laugh it off at this point.  You were told to stop.

The ramifications of this may have grave consequences.  For all of us.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-06-09, 10:23; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-09, 10:10

Do you guys have um, real, friends?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-09, 10:16

NigelUno wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

I think you may have unintentionally (or not) revealed more Text Club secrets at this point. I don't think Gary nor Tanfan will be able to laugh it off at this point. You were told to stop.

The ramifications of this may have grave consequences. For all of us.

Is this stuff just being taken from episodes of VH1 reality shows?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-09, 10:27

gHost Spartan wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Fuck gary. Dude was a punk like muffy. Constantly hating, then asking for support and sympathy every now and again. Dude did not understand karma, the selfish prick
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-06-09, 10:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you guys have um, real, friends?

Wait... I've been counting you guys as my 'real' friends.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-09, 10:56

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 502811600 Text club.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-09, 11:03

Blanch32 wrote:
Fuck gary.  Dude was a punk like muffy.  Constantly hating, then asking for support and sympathy every now and again.   Dude did not understand karma, the selfish prick

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 Giphy
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-09, 11:14

What's the first rule of the text club?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-09, 11:15

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-09, 11:15

DWags wrote:What's the first rule of the text club?

Clearly the first rule is talk about it on tSwill.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-09, 11:16

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-09, 11:20

tGreenWay wrote:Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 6 502811600 Text club.

IT's like fight club, only for pussies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-09, 11:21

Be a loser?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-09, 11:24

Be a loser?

2nd rule: Take message board relationships more seriously than real life ones.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-09, 11:24

Be a loser?

A vast candidate pool ITT to choose from
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-09, 11:35

Apparently, what happens in text club does not stay in text club
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-09, 11:44

Lol. I just finished a hearing. This is priceless.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-09, 11:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Be a loser?

2nd rule: Take message board relationships more seriously than real life ones.

Shit is hilarious though. The usernames intertwined in the story is rich.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-09, 11:47

Guys. The best thing to do is NEVER meet of these losers outside of this message board. Trevor and snake are good people. But some of you are psycho and it's best to just stay the fuck away.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-09, 11:51

Tanfan! wrote:Guys. The best thing to do is NEVER meet of these losers outside of this message board. Trevor and snake are good people. But some of you are psycho and it's best to just stay the fuck away.

Yeah Tanny you seem level headed and not psycho at all
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-09, 11:52

Tanfan! wrote:Guys. The best thing to do is NEVER meet of these losers outside of this message board. Trevor and snake are good people. But some of you are psycho and it's best to just stay the fuck away.

No I'm your worst nightmare. Stay away from me.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-09, 11:56

Tanfan! wrote:

You're like fucking 70 - what the hell are you going to do?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-09, 12:03

Tanfan! wrote:

Watch your back.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-09, 12:06

NigelUno wrote:

Watch your back.

If he can lift it high enough, Tanfan might sneak up behind you and beat you with has walker.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-09, 12:08

Tanfan! wrote:

I didn't mean physically you twit. I'm a nut job.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next