Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

+25
Nordic
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
Gomer
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
pulling69
I.B. Fine
Snake Plissken
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
DWags
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
AMwood
NigelUno
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
29 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-10, 09:16

Tanfan! wrote:You guys seem upset?

Did you have this post set to automatically post at 915 because you were so certain that you'd get people riled up but it turns out that no one cares but you forgot to undo the auto post?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-10, 09:25

The funny thing is the complaints about how this place was supposed to be the anti-RCMB....and then....2 years later....Moose and SD were banned. So for 2 years this place was a message board panacea to trolls who could have free reign and do whatever they wanted. It was the glorious, glorious, anti-RCMB. But for some reason, tanfan never wanted to participate during those times. I can't figure this one out.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-10, 09:25

gHost Spartan wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Were you in text club blanch?

I actually proposed Text Club expansion that was to include blanch but it was rejected by the voting TC members, and I have no idea why - I always thought that adding blanch would be similar to when the B1G added Nebraska. I also proposed adding Mel to Text Club, but that was also rejected. At one point I invited Fletch but he was not interested, probably because he's so guarded about his personal life.

Do you think they are sad that they didn't get to be in text club?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-10, 09:27

Was anyone able to develop a sense of humor so we can understand why some old guy yelling at people on the Internet for 20 years is funny?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-10, 09:27

Was anyone able to develop a sense of humor so we can understand why some old guy yelling at people on the Internet for 20 years is funny?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-10, 09:30

[/quote]
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The funny thing is the complaints about how this place was supposed to be the anti-RCMB....and then....2 years later....Moose and SD were banned. So for 2 years this place was a message board panacea to trolls who could have free reign and do whatever they wanted. It was the glorious, glorious, anti-RCMB. But for some reason, tanfan never wanted to participate during those times. I can't figure this one out.

He wanted an Evisceration Board. He didn't plan on getting eviscerated.

Couldn't hack it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-06-10, 09:34

gHost Spartan wrote:

I actually proposed Text Club expansion that was to include blanch but it was rejected by the voting TC members, and I have no idea why - I always thought that adding blanch would be similar to when the B1G added Nebraska. I also proposed adding Mel to Text Club, but that was also rejected. At one point I invited Fletch but he was not interested, probably because he's so guarded about his personal life.

gHost, bruh, you gotta tell us about text club. What did you guys do, what was the purpose, any highlights you care to share?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-10, 10:15

Shit sound hiliarious Ghost.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-10, 10:23

Yeah, you guys should get the band back together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-10, 10:26

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 502811600

gHost is the best.

g, did you ever consider adding RaeKwon to TC?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-10, 10:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The funny thing is the complaints about how this place was supposed to be the anti-RCMB....and then....2 years later....Moose and SD were banned. So for 2 years this place was a message board panacea to trolls who could have free reign and do whatever they wanted. It was the glorious, glorious, anti-RCMB. But for some reason, tanfan never wanted to participate during those times. I can't figure this one out.

You act as if the gsm is a new thing. It's not. I just Ed called it out when the bannings started
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-10, 10:35

Or I have some veggies and hummus as well. Decisions decisions. Maybe half a burger and the veggies and hummus.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-10, 10:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ, can you imaging getting a text from Autism Boy?

Lolomgwtgdairyqueen, lolomgbbtheq.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-06-10, 11:05

gHost Spartan wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

gHost, bruh, you gotta tell us about text club. What did you guys do, what was the purpose, any highlights you care to share?

Text Club was like the Golden Age of the RCMB. It was me, Tanny, Cumstein, I am not creative, and Gary In Brandenton as the mainstays. The original group was Me, Tanny and Cumstein, then I am not creative, then Gary. mentalstate joined for a few years, and we also blooded in phoneman for a while, and Johnny Alpahyo. It was fucking hilarious. So much funny shit happened. Cumstein was hilarious. For a while we all made short video clips and texted them to each other. We did pranked each other, all kinds of shit.

Text Club started Thanksgiving, 2008. My wife and I were driving back to Salt Lake CIty and I randomly texted Tanny about something, I can't remember and its unimportant. He told me that he was texting with Cumstein, so we started a group text. Separately, I had been texting I am not creative about his trip to Arizona and we were bullshitting about some of the funny stuff during the trip. Somehow, we created a group text with everyone and TC was born. It lasted for years. There were good times, bad times, tough times. We all became really good friends.

One of the funniest incidents was on 8/22/11 - That our Text Club holiday. Gary in Brandenton had surreptitiously taken a picture of his kid's teacher on a school visit. He sent us the text and said something like "holy shit my kid's teacher is fucking hot as fuck" but instead of texting it to us he texted it to his wife. She got on the phone and said something like "Gary will not be associating with you guys anymore" Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 1966794946

Man… there was so much drama and fun. It was crazy. TC finally dissolved after the Rose Bowl. IT was loosely organized again, but without core members it was really going to see a rock band with only half the original members. It just wasn't the same.
I guess my trial membership wasn't worth a shout out. Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 502811600 I was hesitant to post in this discussion because I was told to never discuss it. I was included for a couple of months, though I didn't post that often. There was a lot of hilarious shit, and it was kind of like a mini version of a thread from the old wild west era of tRCMB. Also some really weird drama.

I didn't mind all the eviscerating, but the shit was taking over my phone. Getting hundreds of texts per day was just too much. My phone was practically unusable.

All that were in it at the time are really good dudes (cumstein and Gary In Bradenton were the only ones I haven't met in person). I've been real life friends with mentalstate for well over 10 years, and had a blast hanging with ghost, tanny and for bin after the Rose Bowl (as well as past Florida tailgates with tanny). While I don't have any inside knowledge of the current fighting, I like to think that it's all bullshit, as I don't like to see disharmony among friends. I like them all. I guess I'm on Team Fence-Sitting.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 13:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Was anyone able to develop a sense of humor so we can understand why some old guy yelling at people on the Internet for 20 years is funny?

You can say that again
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 14:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

That's been the case since day one.  Gets eviscerated, cries like a baby, blames everyone else and leaves (for awhile), comes back, tries same routine again.  Wash, rinse, repeat.  

It'd be better if he were a regular poster here. He shows up for a few days because he's bored, yells at everybody, and then runs off again when no one really engages him. If he'd just use the tiniest bit of social skills he'd be more engaging.

Eh, whatever.

I've been posting up a storm, bro!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 14:03

gHost Spartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Tanfan is actually a good dude off the internets.

Think there's something about having keyboard access that lights him up
Tanny is one of my favorite people to hang with in real life but he's downright psychotic online

When have I EVER denied my obvious mental illness, ghost? WHEN? TELL THE BOARD !! HAVE I EVER FUCKING DENIED I'M A PSYCHO? YOU FUCK!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-10, 14:03

Tanfan! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It'd be better if he were a regular poster here. He shows up for a few days because he's bored, yells at everybody, and then runs off again when no one really engages him. If he'd just use the tiniest bit of social skills he'd be more engaging.

Eh, whatever.

I've been posting up a storm, bro!

And keep it up. You're still kind of an outsider around here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 14:05

NigelUno wrote:

He wanted an Evisceration Board. He didn't plan on getting eviscerated.

Couldn't hack it. [/quote]

Are you serious? You bore me and all I want to do is take you out. I think you are by far the biggest message board dick on the planet, next to nucky, of course. You live for this shit everyday and all you do is bait people into dsfs daily. There is something wrong with you, but since I am a psycho, I will leave it up to Ghost to diagnose your condition. OH I'M TILTING!! LOL
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 14:07

He wanted an Evisceration Board.  He didn't plan on getting eviscerated.  

Couldn't hack it.  [/quote]

Are you serious? You bore me and all I want to do is take you out.  I think you are by far the biggest message board dick on the planet, next to nucky, of course.  You live for this shit everyday and all you do is bait people into dsfs daily. There is something wrong with you, but since I am a psycho, I will leave it up to Ghost to diagnose your condition.  OH I'M TILTING!! LOL
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 14:08

Question for Other Teams Pursuing Spunk. What the fuck does your username mean anyway? It's so stupid it bugs the living shit out of me. Enlighten me or I will punch a whole in the wall.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-10, 14:22

Tanfan! wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: Tanny is one of my favorite people to hang with in real life but he's downright psychotic online

When have I EVER denied my obvious mental illness, ghost? WHEN? TELL THE BOARD !! HAVE I EVER FUCKING DENIED I'M A PSYCHO? YOU FUCK!
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 4198636888
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 1966794946
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-10, 14:57

Tanfan! wrote:Question for Other Teams Pursuing Spunk. What the fuck does your username mean anyway? It's so stupid it bugs the living shit out of me. Enlighten me or I will punch a whole in the wall.

I would tell you but you would probably start yelling again. Fuck off, old man. I'll piss on your grave you miserable fuck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-10, 15:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Question for Other Teams Pursuing Spunk. What the fuck does your username mean anyway? It's so stupid it bugs the living shit out of me. Enlighten me or I will punch a whole in the wall.

I would tell you but you would probably start yelling again. Fuck off, old man. I'll piss on your grave you miserable fuck.
Lighten up, light up. Go have a beer for lunch. Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 1f197
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 15:09

You sound like your feelings are hurt. Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 1853518006
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-10, 15:14

Tanfan! wrote:
Are you serious? You bore me and all I want to do is take you out.  I think you are by far the biggest message board dick on the planet, next to nucky, of course.  You live for this shit everyday and all you do is bait people into dsfs daily. There is something wrong with you, but since I am a psycho, I will leave it up to Ghost to diagnose your condition.  OH I'M TILTING!! LOL

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 Giphy
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-10, 15:22

InTenSity wrote:

Lighten up, light up. Go have a beer for lunch. Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 1f197

Intensity - keep up with the thread.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-10, 15:24

InTenSity wrote:

I was just trying to give you advice on your lunch break. Only 3 1/2 more hours to go. I'm assuming you work until 5.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-10, 15:25

95 minutes for this guy.  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 969504605
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-10, 15:46

InTenSity wrote:

I was just trying to give you advice on your lunch break. Only 3 1/2 more hours to go. I'm assuming you work until 5.

I ate a burrito. My stomach hurts.

:(
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-10, 15:50

InTenSity wrote:

I think that's grounds for leaving early. I hear the marijuana can help with stomach pains.
This is where I go for burrito's. Taco's and tattoo's
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-10, 16:02

InTenSity wrote:

Was it a spaghetti burrito? I'm trying to make this a thing.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-10, 16:09

I just noticed that sd's account actually is deleted now. Heh.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-10, 16:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just noticed that sd's account actually is deleted now. Heh.
How do you know that?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 16:24

My kid is going to see Selina Gomez tonight and all I think about is how ghost is my metaphorical gin and juice.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-10, 16:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just noticed that sd's account actually is deleted now. Heh.

Ask and you shall receive...as long as you threaten to sue.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-10, 16:28

InTenSity wrote:
How do you know that?

The first post in this thread, it's by "guest"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-10, 16:30

InTenSity wrote:
How do you know that?

The first post in this thread, it's by "guest"

That Guest kid was a pain in the ass.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-06-10, 16:31; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-10, 16:30

SD's theme song.*

* - Bob Sak approved.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-10, 21:04

gHost Spartan wrote:

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 502811600

Yeah Tanny you seem level headed and not psycho at all

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 502811600 Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 8 1966794946

Hi musicman!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next