Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

+25
Nordic
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
Gomer
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
pulling69
I.B. Fine
Snake Plissken
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
DWags
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
AMwood
NigelUno
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
29 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-06, 21:18

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Kid is a loose cannon but it was entertaining and I thought it was fascinating that older guys bought into his shit.

This is where "older guys think you're kind of full of it. I'd say older guys saw through his shit. You bought it.  And frankly would get angry when they pointed it out to you.  That many of the older guys saw this a while back and were chided for bringing it up and screamed at in one case for banning him is one of those deals that they just had to grin and bare it.

But whatever. We still have blanch.  It is what it is.

Question for you.  When you guys decide to ban blanch who will be the next  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 276803595  poster you gang up on and run off the board?

I'd never ban you. You're too funny to read, especially when you try to talk about sports. I love your panic mode during game threads, and your poor pitiful me attitude and the first sign of adversity. It wouldnt' be the same whithout you brother.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-06, 21:21

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

This is where "older guys think you're kind of full of it. I'd say older guys saw through his shit. You bought it.  And frankly would get angry when they pointed it out to you.  That many of the older guys saw this a while back and were chided for bringing it up and screamed at in one case for banning him is one of those deals that they just had to grin and bare it.

Question for you.  When you guys decide to ban blanch who will be the next Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 276803595 poster you gang up on and run off the board?

You.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-06-06, 21:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Done going to battle for you SD. This is a bitch move.
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Kid is a loose cannon but it was entertaining and I thought it was fascinating that older guys bought into his shit and would get into e battles with him. It's almost like a psych experiment to sit back and watch pulling or Duffy to actually engage this kid and defend themselves.

This is just attention whorish though. Boring. Whatever.
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:SD has contributed 10x the amount to the swill than pulling has. That guy can fuck right back off to rcmb.
pulling69 wrote:And you idiots thought it was a good idea to bring him back....Dumb dumb dumb.
OPTP has finally learned now that he doesn't have anyone else to blame.  Everything else shitstain did was "e battles" but this... this attention whoring of his has gone way too far!!!

His "contribution" to this forum was to shit all over it and be the whiniest little bitch when he'd get his knuckles rapped.

Last edited by Gomer on 2016-06-06, 21:28; edited 1 time in total
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-06, 21:26

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Question for you.  When you guys decide to ban blanch who will be the next Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 276803595 poster you gang up on and run off the board?

There's a really good chance that I just ban everyone at some point to see what happens.

It's ok. I can undo it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-06, 21:43

Tanfan! wrote:What the fuck is going on? Why is dawg pissed off?
He's pissed-off people are mocking his Lebron dick love,  and decided to take his balls home.

Last edited by The Pantry on 2016-06-06, 21:45; edited 1 time in total
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-06, 21:45

Turtleneck wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

You.

You can't run me off turtledick. I bang your mom too much.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-06, 21:52

Maybe the boy ran away because the people paying his way said he has to stop donating to trumpy's losing campaign. The only way to save face is to bolt.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-06, 22:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

Just curious, you never saw this side of him before?

Kid is a loose cannon but it was entertaining and I thought it was fascinating that older guys bought into his shit and would get into e battles with him. It's almost like a psych experiment to sit back and watch pulling or Duffy to actually engage this kid and defend themselves.

This is just attention whorish though. Boring. Whatever.

I laughed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-06, 22:57

Tanfan! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You.

Considering my mom passed away a while ago, I doubt that is the case.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-06-06, 23:06

Turtleneck wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

You can't run me off turtledick.  I bang your mom too much.

she probably seemed a bit dry and not really into it, but tanfan's used to that at this point in his life.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-06, 23:07

Turtleneck wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Yeah. Mom jokes aren't as humorous after they've passed.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-06, 23:14

Turtleneck wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Maybe Tanner won yet another pool. It's who he is.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-07, 04:06

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah. Mom jokes aren't as humorous after they've passed.

Mom jokes were never funny.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-07, 04:40

duffy munn wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Maybe Tanner won yet another pool. It's who he is.

I had your mom in it.  Fuck you.  Watch your back. Lol Muffy just loves to play the victim card while baiting his enemies into e fights daily. Psycho
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-07, 04:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Yeah. Mom jokes aren't as humorous after they've passed.

It wasn't meant to be funny. It's who I am. Just ask Muffy. Like I give a rats ass.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-07, 05:00

Sigh.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 08:23

Tanfan! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

It wasn't meant to be funny.  It's who I am.  Just ask Muffy. Like I give a rats ass.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 Giphy

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 31-79
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 08:32

Tanfan! wrote:
Question for you.  When you guys decide to ban blanch who will be the next  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 276803595  poster you gang up on and run off the board?

Vote here to ban Nigel (sponsored by Tanfan)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-07, 08:55

Like Blanch, Tanfan's time has passed and he's still bitter over it. Two has beens, never weres desperately trying to cling to some internal belief of relevance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-07, 09:25

LooseGoose wrote:Like Blanch, Tanfan's time has passed and he's still bitter over it. Two has beens, never weres desperately trying to cling to some internal belief of relevance.

They need to reinvent themselves. Not too many people left who are willing to chase them around when they say redic stuff. Just kind of laugh it off and chalk it up to them being them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-07, 09:53

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

They need to reinvent themselves. Not too many people left who are willing to chase them around when they say redic stuff. Just kind of laugh it off and chalk it up to them being them.
Why are you attacking Tanfan?

Why not? He's such a pleasant fella to everyone around here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-07, 09:54

Tanfan! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

It wasn't meant to be funny. It's who I am. Just ask Muffy. Like I give a rats ass.

If it wasn't meant to be funny what was it meant to be ? Oh, and you give a rats ass. Tilt boy.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-07, 10:01

I think mom joke are funny.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 10:02

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Why are you attacking Tanfan?

Redic.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-07, 10:02

Rocinante wrote:I think mom joke are funny.

Your face is funny. You head looks like a boulder.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-07, 10:04

Turtleneck wrote:

Your face is funny. You head looks like a boulder.

Imagine how my mom felt.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-07, 10:05

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Vote here to ban Nigel (sponsored by Tanfan)

Yeah you probably shouldn't link to that poll Nigel.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 10:08

Rocinante wrote:

Why not?

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-06-07, 10:08; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-06-07, 10:08

Yo mama so fat it's negatively affecting her health.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-07, 10:09

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Why not?

Because the only reason you didn't get banned is because of lack of votes under the old rules.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 10:14

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Why not?

Because the only reason you didn't get banned is because of lack of votes under the old rules.

And...?

Are my feelings supposed to be hurt? Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-07, 10:23

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

And...?

Are my feelings supposed to be hurt? Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 502811600

No it's just nothing to hold up as some example. The view was pretty heavily against you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-07, 10:24

Vote. Not drunk, Swype
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-07, 10:30

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And...?

No it's just nothing to hold up as some example. The view was pretty heavily against you.

Again...are my feeling supposed to be hurt? Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 502811600

And I linked it for a reason (or as an example of something) which obviously went over your head.

Thanks for voting though.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-07, 10:32

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Again...are my feeling supposed to be hurt? Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 3 502811600

And I linked it for a reason (or as an example of something) which obviously went over your head.

Thanks for voting though.

Yes it was over my head Nigel. Your highbrow antics always are.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-07, 10:34

My feelings are pretty hurt you guys
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-07, 10:38

Nobody cares about your feelings.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-07, 10:39

STOP YELLING AT ME DWAGS
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-07, 10:45

I’m informing , not yelling.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-07, 10:46

Nigel playing the don't care card. That's rich of all people.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next