Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

+25
Nordic
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
Gomer
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
pulling69
I.B. Fine
Snake Plissken
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
DWags
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
AMwood
NigelUno
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
29 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 08:46

Blanch32 wrote:
Copying me...again....Ban time!

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1fc  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1ed  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1ee  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1f3  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1ea  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1f7
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-08, 10:52

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 502811600 I'm not sure if this thread gave me aids or I love it. Maybe both. Maybe both.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-08, 11:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 502811600 I'm not sure if this thread gave me aids or I love it. Maybe both. Maybe both.

We could always print it out for a grad level psyche major to do some research on.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 12:37

Blanch32 wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

It's hilarious how you can't come up with anything original. You take what I say about you and just turn it around. Your lack of originality makes you look foolish. copying and pasting my tilt thing is pretty typical. Using it on the RCMB gave you away. Hi music man

Fwiw, this is why he should be banned. Constantly hating on the premiums, then after years of being ignored despite daily attacks, he's confronted, and.....nothing. absolutely nothing. Pathetic. All he ever wanted was acknowledge from us premiums. Ban him

Except you're against bans, remember?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-08, 12:42

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Fwiw, this is why he should be banned. Constantly hating on the premiums, then after years of being ignored despite daily attacks, he's confronted, and.....nothing. absolutely nothing. Pathetic. All he ever wanted was acknowledge from us premiums. Ban him

Tanner is for equality. 1 Moose for 1 nigel or none for none
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 12:48

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm talking to you, not Tanny. You've said you're against bans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-08, 12:55

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

We have been given no option but to go machevelle
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 13:00

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So, you're not you're own man? I always figured you could stand up for yourself, not have to chant the wishes of your group leader.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-08, 13:29

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

So, you're not you're own man? I always figured you could stand up for yourself, not have to chant the wishes of your group leader.

Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 13:44

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I like this. If you're going to ban moose for being a troll Nigel is no different. Ban Nigel too
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 13:48

Tanfan! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I like this. If you're going to ban moose for being a troll Nigel is no different. Ban Nigel too

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 Giphy Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1e7  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1fe
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 14:00

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Lol

That's it? Lol? When have you ever been this short on words? It's a simple question: Are you for or against bans? You must be for them, because you want Nigel banned. Yet, you say you're against them. Why can't you make up your mind?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-08, 14:10

Tanfan! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Tanner, it's funny. When I first suggested this, I just picked nigel cause why not. Could have either been duffy, travis, Kingston, wop, Turtleneck, whomever.

You should have seen tell furious tilt by the gsm. As if I had the balls to call for something like that! The Adu city! Wbh even threatenEd to ban me!!!

Total tilt meltdown. It was at that point, I coined the term green seat mafia, because that's what they are
...the enforcement arm of the sunshielded blowars
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-08, 14:10

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Lol

That's it? Lol? When have you ever been this short on words? It's a simple question: Are you for or against bans? You must be for them, because you want Nigel banned. Yet, you say you're against them. Why can't you make up your mind?

I am for consistent and freedom
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 14:14

Blanch32 wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Tanner, it's funny. When I first suggested this, I just picked nigel cause why not. Could have either been duffy, travis, Kingston, wop, Turtleneck, whomever.

You should have seen tell furious tilt by the gsm. As if I had the balls to call for something like that! The Adu city! Wbh even threatenEd to ban me!!!

Total tilt meltdown. It was at that point, I coined the term green seat mafia, because that's what they are

Just a few posts above you blame Tanner for the 1-to-1 ban. You're a coward.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-08, 14:27

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I am all for holding nigel hostage to free moose. Make sense now?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 14:33

Blanch32 wrote:...nigel...

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1f4
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1e7
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1f8
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1ea
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1ee
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1f4
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 1f1f3
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 14:35

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yes. You're for bannings.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-08, 14:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

More like banning equality or no bans.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-06-08, 14:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 502811600 I'm not sure if this thread gave me aids or I love it. Maybe both. Maybe both.
It's like there is some kind of attention whore vacuum that must be filled in order to keep the universe in balance.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 14:49

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So, you're for bannings.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-08, 15:39

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

So, you're for bannings.
Let's ban Blanch to even things out. We can do a trial run of this and see how we all like it. Let's say...3 days?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 15:57

Snake Plissken wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So, you're for bannings.
Let's ban Blanch to even things out. We can do a trial run of this and see how we all like it. Let's say...3 days?

Blanch is in full tilt now. A three-day ban would make his head explode.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 502811600 Do what ya gotta do.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-08, 16:04

tGreenWay wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 502811600 Do what ya gotta do.  

In the spirit of evening things out a three day Blanch ban seems like justice to me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-08, 16:06

What did I tell you gsm bonars about math earlier?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 17:10

Blanch32 wrote:What did I tell you gsm bonars about math earlier?

Are you still here? I thought we were going to even things out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-08, 17:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

In the spirit of evening things out a three day Blanch ban seems like justice to me.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 502811600 Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 55953254
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-08, 18:40

Those in favor of a 3-day blanch ban, post "AYE".

AYE
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-08, 18:45

I also propose the consecutive letters "gsm" be auto-changed to "Great State of Michigan"
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-08, 19:29

The Pantry wrote:I also propose the consecutive letters "gsm" be auto-changed to "Great State of Michigan"
Now that would be hilarious.

Oh and AYE
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-08, 19:55

The Pantry wrote:I also propose the consecutive letters "gsm" be auto-changed to "Great State of Michigan"
Why does it have to be accurate initials? Make it correct to "I like cock".
Only one person uses it.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-08, 20:04

I.B. Fine wrote:
Only one person uses it.
That would be fine too, but the other would probably piss him off more.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-08, 20:05

gHost Spartan wrote:To summarize:
2) Blanch is Music Man on the RCMB
Not quite. MusicMan is:

Radio Raheem
Da Mayor
Buggin Out

There could be others but those were simple to find
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-08, 20:36

The Pantry wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:
Only one person uses it.
That would be fine too, but the other would probably piss him off more.
True, he doesn't like Michigan
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-08, 21:15

1) SD265 has another BTP
3) Nigel is obsessed with the new emojis
4) Nordic barely notices Nigel
5) Someone purchased a new boat that actually looks really old and shitty

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 270a
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 23:19

Snake Plissken wrote:
Not quite. MusicMan is:

Radio Raheem
Da Mayor
Buggin Out

Those are all ghost schticks.  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 Image15
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 Image15
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 5 2809484752
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-08, 23:25

Still think your gHost fight is all a ruse.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 23:32

Snake Plissken wrote:
Not quite. MusicMan is:

Radio Raheem
Da Mayor
Buggin Out

The ip all in Arizona lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-08, 23:34

The Pantry wrote:Still think your gHost fight is all a ruse.

Music knows way too much about things that went on in our text club. Things no one else would know. He's a piece of shit
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-08, 23:47

you guys are fucking weird as shit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next