Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

+25
Nordic
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
Gomer
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
pulling69
I.B. Fine
Snake Plissken
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
DWags
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
AMwood
NigelUno
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
29 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-10, 21:23

NigelUno wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 502811600 Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1966794946

Hi musicman!
MusicMan isn't posting from AZ. I verified 4 different ip's.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-10, 21:31

Snake Plissken wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Hi musicman!
GA?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-10, 21:40

Snake Plissken wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Hi musicman!

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 4113017228 (inside joke)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-10, 21:41

The Pantry wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:MusicMan isn't posting from AZ. I verified 4 different ip's.
GA?

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 502811600

Are you Tanfan's parrot?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 22:13

[quote="NigelUno"]
The Pantry wrote:GA?

Are you Tanfan's parrot?

Nigel. Message boards are your life. We know that. Trying to take down the alpha males is a product of your inherent inferiority complex. I gotta laugh because you'll never succeed.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-10, 22:22

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:GA?

Are you Tanfan's parrot?
Not even close.

fwiw...you're definitely not someone I'd like to have a beer with. You're a nut job.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-10, 22:23

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-10, 22:24

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Are you Tanfan's parrot?
Not even close.

fwiw...you're definitely not someone I'd like to have a beer with. You're a nut job.

Why would you think musicman is in Georgia?

Are you Tanfan's parrot?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-10, 22:28

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Not even close.

Are you Tanfan's parrot?
Twisting in the wind, again
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-06-10, 22:29

Answer the question pantry. Parrot or no parrot.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-10, 22:36

Triple Sparty wrote:Answer the question pantry. Parrot or no parrot.
I'm no one's parrot...and piss off for asking.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-10, 22:38

btw...are you Nigel's parrot?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-10, 22:40

The Pantry wrote:

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 Parrot-pics-18
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-06-10, 22:50

The Pantry wrote:
btw...are you Nigel's parrot?

BAWWCCKkkkkk
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 00:27

Did you disable it? I can't vote.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-11, 00:39

tGreenWay wrote:

Did you disable it? I can't vote.

The guy has a severe mental illness. Why a guy like moose is banned and this creep is allowed to post is weird. I've stuck a nerve and he's on tilt tonight. But he's an ardent fanboy so heat will keep him.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-11, 00:42

The Pantry wrote:

If everyone stopped responding to him I think the owners would ban him. It's sad. Just when ghost thought he had turned the corner it didn't take much prodding by me and you to make him tilt.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-11, 01:00

Moose was a fucking jackass who actively tried to ruin the board. Fuck that shitheel. He's never coming back here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 01:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Moose was a fucking jackass who actively tried to ruin the board. Fuck that shitheel. He's never coming back here.

I still don't think anyone should be permabanned, but I sure as shit don't miss his posts. I read some threads on TOB today and his posts were all the same. Same after same after same. It's not an opposing opinion, it's not controversial, it's just monotonous and boring and he posts it everywhere.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-11, 01:43

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Moose was a fucking jackass who actively tried to ruin the board. Fuck that shitheel. He's never coming back here.

I still don't think anyone should be permabanned, but I sure as shit don't miss his posts. I read some threads on TOB today and his posts were all the same. Same after same after same. It's not an opposing opinion, it's not controversial, it's just monotonous and boring and he posts it everywhere.

I'm really just surprised that some of you are still willing to go through the pain in the ass to actually read the board. Clunky, slow as hell, and bo-ring.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-11, 04:51

Can I have SD's account?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-11, 08:33

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

The reason he thinks the ip is in GA is because we all know-and this thread proves our suspicions- that you are mentally ill enough to go out of your way to troll the alpha males on a daily basis through schticks to make it appear as though you have numbers on your side. In your mind hiding behind a keyboard is the great equalizer. Creating schticks to troll your enemies is what you would do given your posting history. That's why he asked snake whether the ip was from ga. Your woukd hide the ip anyway. That's how fucked in the head you are.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-11, 09:14

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-11, 09:52

Tanfan! wrote:I want to do is take you out.

Tanfan! wrote:
The reason he thinks the ip is in GA is because we all know-and this thread proves our suspicions- that you are mentally ill enough to go out of your way to troll the alpha males on a daily basis through schticks to make it appear as though you have numbers on your side. In your mind hiding behind a keyboard is the great equalizer. Creating schticks to troll your enemies is what you would do given your posting history. That's why he asked snake whether the ip was from ga. Your woukd hide the ip anyway. That's how fucked in the head you are.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 2747  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 2747  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f9  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1ee  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f1  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f9  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 2747  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 2747
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1ec  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1e6  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f2  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1ea   Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1fb  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1ea  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f7
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-11, 09:54

DWags wrote:Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 502811600

musicman is ghost!!!
musicman is Nigel!!!

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1896033241
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-11, 09:56

man this tanfan guy is boring.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 09:58

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You're raging, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 09:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:man this tanfan guy is boring.

I think he might have some issues. He seems very fragile.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 10:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm really just surprised that some of you are still willing to go through the pain in the ass to actually read the board. Clunky, slow as hell, and bo-ring.

I was looking for talent to bring over here. The things I do for this place with no thanks or recognition...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-11, 10:07

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I was looking for talent to bring over here. The things I do for this place with no thanks or recognition...

Thank you greenway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-11, 10:08

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 502811600

musicman is ghost!!!
musicman is Nigel!!!

Music Man is Kevin Cronin, has been for over 40 years.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-11, 10:12

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

musicman is ghost!!!
musicman is Nigel!!!

Pre 1980, they were alright
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-11, 10:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Thank you greenway.

Thank you greenway.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-11, 10:19

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Pre 1980, they were alright

One of my 3 favorite bands growing up, I stuck with them until Kevin forced Gary out. Haven't spent a nickel on them since.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-11, 10:21

Gracias greenway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-11, 11:55

Turtleneck wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

You're raging, bro.

How am I raging? Just providing an explanation as to why pantry asked if the ip was in ga.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-11, 11:56

NigelUno wrote:

musicman is ghost!!!
musicman is Nigel!!!

Two posts in a row. Ha ha. I win.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-11, 12:18

Tanfan! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You're raging, bro.

How am I raging? Just providing an explanation as to why pantry asked if the ip was in ga.

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

musicman is ghost!!!
musicman is Nigel!!!

Two posts in a row. Ha ha.  I win.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 261d  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 270c

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f9  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1ee  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f1  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f9
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1ec  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1e6  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f2  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1ea  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1fb  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1ea  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f7
Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1fe  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1fa  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f1  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f4  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1f8  Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f1ea
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2016-06-11, 13:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just noticed that sd's account actually is deleted now. Heh.

FYI...I didn't delete his account & there's no record of it being deleted that I can see. He may have actually got forumotion to do it. Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 9 1f604 What a loser.

And for being such a LeBron (whiney little bitch) about it, he'll never post here again under any user name as long as I have something to say about it.

Last edited by Heat Miser on 2016-06-11, 13:35; edited 1 time in total
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 13:33

Heat Miser wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just noticed that sd's account actually is deleted now. Heh.

FYI...I didn't delete his account & there's no record of it being deleted that I can see. He may have actually got forumotion to do it. :lol: What a loser.

+1
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next