Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

+25
Nordic
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
Gomer
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
pulling69
I.B. Fine
Snake Plissken
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
DWags
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
AMwood
NigelUno
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
29 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-06, 15:28

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Please follow your own advice.

Blanch needs help in fighting the gsm. Cant let the gsm run every MSU board.

This.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-06, 15:31

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Done going to battle for you SD. This is a bitch move.

Just curious, you never saw this side of him before?

Kid is a loose cannon but it was entertaining and I thought it was fascinating that older guys bought into his shit and would get into e battles with him. It's almost like a psych experiment to sit back and watch pulling or Duffy to actually engage this kid and defend themselves.

This is just attention whorish though. Boring. Whatever.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-06, 15:31

LooseGoose wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

We are both champions.

You're a fucking quitter. After poor Blanch, OTPT, gHost and Bobby went to bat for you. You should be ashamed to be breathing the same air as those proponents of free speech and idiocy.

Qft. Free speech proponent. Read not justice
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-06, 15:32

Working OTPT is the worst OTPT.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-06, 15:32

Rocinante wrote:Working OTPT is the worst OTPT.

What did I do this time?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-06, 15:32

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:SpartanDawgs265 made his last wildly inappropriate and probably sarcastic comment on June 6th at 2:24 pm, 2016. Spartdawgs265 was born and immediately dubbed "our favorite autistic child" to Mike and Sherry James in March of 2014. Their constant love, support, caring far exceeded anything SpartanDawgs265 deserved. RIP SpartanDawgs265

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 2 Sd26510

Lol

Rip. Kid will be missed
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-06, 15:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

What did I do this time?

You just seem really angry.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-06, 15:34

DWags wrote:

Kid is a loose cannon but it was entertaining and I thought it was fascinating that older guys bought into his shit and would get into e battles with him. It's almost like a psych experiment to sit back and watch pulling or Duffy to actually engage this kid and defend themselves.

This is just attention whorish though. Boring. Whatever.

GSM however is eating it up...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-06-06, 15:34

So let me get this straight.  You asked that your account be deleted.....and then after waiting a whole half fucking hour, you chose to contact forumotion about some declaration of litigation.

You must have been upset that Moose and blanch have surpassed you as the most pathetic person in MSU message board history.  You still have a ways to go, but I'm sure you'll work at it over on tRCMB.

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on 2016-06-06, 16:03; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-06, 15:34

What did I do this time?

What kind of beer you want? I'm forking the Cavs after they quit last night.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-06, 15:35

Rocinante wrote:

What did I do this time?

Which post?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-06, 15:35

The_Dude wrote:

What did I do this time?

What kind of beer you want? I'm forking the Cavs after they quit last night.

Two hearted if you're being serious, lebowski.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-06, 15:39

Rocinante wrote:

Which post?

In general. I think you should go to grad school.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-06, 15:40

MiamiSpartan wrote:So let me get this straight. You asked that your account be deleted.....and then after waiting a whole half fucking hour, you chose to contact forumotion about some declaration of litigation.

You must have been upset that Moose had surpassed you as the most pathetic person in MSU message board history. You still have a ways to go, but I'm sure you'll work at it over on tRCMB.

Link to your msu message board accomplishments? No way, can you honestly believe you've done more than moose. Sunshine blowing is not a real accomplishment
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-06, 15:43

Blanch32 wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:So let me get this straight.  You asked that your account be deleted.....and then after waiting a whole half fucking hour, you chose to contact forumotion about some declaration of litigation.

You must have been upset that Moose had surpassed you as the most pathetic person in MSU message board history.  You still have a ways to go, but I'm sure you'll work at it over on tRCMB.

Link to your msu message board accomplishments?   No way, can you honestly believe you've done more than moose. Sunshine blowing is not a real accomplishment

Message boardin'. Serious business for BlAnche.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-06-06, 15:44

Blanch32 wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:So let me get this straight. You asked that your account be deleted.....and then after waiting a whole half fucking hour, you chose to contact forumotion about some declaration of litigation.

You must have been upset that Moose had surpassed you as the most pathetic person in MSU message board history. You still have a ways to go, but I'm sure you'll work at it over on tRCMB.

Link to your msu message board accomplishments? No way, can you honestly believe you've done more than moose. Sunshine blowing is not a real accomplishment
If I ever do anything in life that is considered a "message board accomplishment", please shoot me.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-06, 15:44

Rocinante wrote:

Which post?

In general. I think you should go to grad school.

I'm not angry - don't mind my job, love the people at it, enjoying Denver and all Colorado has to offer. Been outdoors a lot. Drinking a lot. I don't know I'm fine probably just need to slow my roll and quit partying so much.

Grad school in next fall or so Roc. Preciate your concern doe.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-06, 15:51

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

If I ever do anything in life that is considered a "message board accomplishment", please shoot me.

Exactly. Now kindly stfu
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-06, 15:55

Blanch32 wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Exactly.   Now kindly stfu

What's it like to live with crippling autism? Are you seeking help? Do you need help? We're here for you dude.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-06-06, 16:05

Blanch32 wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Exactly. Now kindly stfu
Sorry, my bad, blanch. I apologize for not including you along with Moose and SD in my earlier post about the most pathetic message baorders. It's been rectified.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-06, 16:07

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:They will delete it soon. Ill file a declaration of litigation right now which will send an email to Heat Miser.

Here we go again
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-06, 16:27

Good riddance, hope you are able to get that sand out someday, just not here.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-06-06, 17:00

And you idiots thought it was a good idea to bring him back....Dumb dumb dumb.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-06, 17:03

pulling69 wrote:And you idiots thought it was a good idea to bring him back....Dumb dumb dumb.

The SD haters have been validated.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-06, 17:21

pulling69 wrote:And you idiots thought it was a good idea to bring him back....Dumb dumb dumb.
Pretty sure only the millennials wanted him back. Oh and blanche and ghost.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-06, 17:22

SD has contributed 10x the amount to the swill than pulling has. That guy can fuck right back off to rcmb.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-06-06, 17:24

Moar butthurt millennial jibber jabber. Your but buddy on tSwill just went crazy and got banned again, time for you to do some adulting in your safe space. Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 2 1494614055
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-06-06, 17:28

Snake Plissken wrote:
Pretty sure only the millennials wanted him back. Oh and blanche and ghost.

And they still think they could out drink us.... And that is coming from a bunch of kids that have never drank Excellencade.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 2 Kidsca10
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-06, 17:36

pulling69 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:Pretty sure only the millennials wanted him back. Oh and blanche and ghost.

And they still think they could out drink us.... And that is coming from a bunch of kids that have never drank Excellencade.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 2 502811600

Posting pictures from Comicon East Lansing is not helping your case.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-06-06, 17:38

pulling69 wrote:

Posting pictures from Comicon East Lansing is not helping your case.

I don't see any luchadors in that pic Razz
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-06, 17:41

Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:They will delete it soon. Ill file a declaration of litigation right now which will send an email to Heat Miser.

Here we go again

Til next time.......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-06, 17:52

Rocinante wrote:

In general.  I think you should go to grad school.

I'm not angry - don't mind my job, love the people at it, enjoying Denver and all Colorado has to offer. Been outdoors a lot. Drinking a lot. I don't know I'm fine probably just need to slow my roll and quit partying so much.

The longer you wait, the harder it will be. You need a Ph.D, and doctoral programs are easier to navigate when you're younger. Grad school, especially doctoral programs, are all about momentum (among other horrible things). The longer the break the harder it is to recapture that momentum from your last academic experience. Do not wait past next fall, and do not let geography dictate your choice.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-06, 18:17

DWags wrote:

Kid is a loose cannon but it was entertaining and I thought it was fascinating that older guys bought into his shit.

This is where "older guys think you're kind of full of it. I'd say older guys saw through his shit. You bought it. And frankly would get angry when they pointed it out to you. That many of the older guys saw this a while back and were chided for bringing it up and screamed at in one case for banning him is one of those deals that they just had to grin and bare it.

But whatever. We still have blanch. It is what it is.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-06, 18:23

Blanch32 wrote:

Blanch just typed the above. Lord you take this shit waasauyy too seriously. Your outside life has to be shit. I'm thinking you're an accountant or similar.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-06, 18:23

Turtleneck wrote:

The longer you wait, the harder it will be. You need a Ph.D, and doctoral programs are easier to navigate when you're younger. Grad school, especially doctoral programs, are all about momentum (among other horrible things). The longer the break the harder it is to recapture that momentum from your last academic experience. Do not wait past next fall, and do not let geography dictate your choice.

Lord knows I hate agreeing with turtleneck, but this, all this.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-06, 19:43

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

A masters program is one thing. A doctoral program is a horrible life altering, if not life ruining, experience. Sure it does a lot of great things for you, but it also turns everything upside down for a long time. Get it out of the way NOW, OTPT.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-06-06, 19:46

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

A masters program is one thing. A doctoral program is a horrible life altering, if not life ruining, experience. Sure it does a lot of great things for you, but it also turns everything upside down for a long time. Get it out of the way NOW, OTPT.

Dude is a millennial, he is planning on all of that new debt being forgiven in a few years. Guess what, it ain't gonna happen.

PS Is a Dr. in whatever field you are in going to be worth the time and money you put into it? If not fuck that shit and drink.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-06, 20:21

pulling69 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Dude is a millennial, he is planning on all of that new debt being forgiven in a few years. Guess what, it ain't gonna happen.

PS Is a Dr. in whatever field you are in going to be worth the time and money you put into it? If not fuck that shit and drink.

Drinking is fun.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-06-07, 05:41; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-06, 21:13

What the fuck is going on? Why is dawg pissed off?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-06, 21:17

Tanfan! wrote:What the fuck is going on? Why is dawg pissed off?

He got tired of being an attention whore and drama queen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next