Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

+25
Nordic
Clarett's Folly
The Pantry
Gomer
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
pulling69
I.B. Fine
Snake Plissken
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
DWags
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
AMwood
NigelUno
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
duffy munn
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
29 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 15:03

Heat Miser wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just noticed that sd's account actually is deleted now. Heh.

FYI...I didn't delete his account & there's no record of it being deleted that I can see. He may have actually got forumotion to do it. Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 1f604 What a loser.

And for being such a LeBron (whiney little bitch) about it, he'll never post here again under any user name as long as I have something to say about it.
+ an actual 1, since greenway couldn't pull the trigger
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 Empty Re: Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 15:06

He is busy pulling something else, Pantry.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 15:16

Turtleneck wrote:He is busy pulling something else, Pantry.
With Gold Bond, no doubt
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-11, 15:50

Guys. Anyone want to work for my new company? I need a CFO. Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 Image11
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-11, 15:51

Tanfan! wrote:Guys. Anyone want to work for my new company? I need a CFO. Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 Image11

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 Empty All work, no play, makes nigel a dull boy

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-11, 16:44

All work, no play, makes nigel a dull boy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-11, 16:45

Heat Miser wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just noticed that sd's account actually is deleted now. Heh.

FYI...I didn't delete his account & there's no record of it being deleted that I can see. He may have actually got forumotion to do it. Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 1f604 What a loser.

And for being such a LeBron (whiney little bitch) about it, he'll never post here again under any user name as long as I have something to say about it.

Even if hillary wins?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 16:45

Blanch32 wrote:All work, no play, makes nigel a dull boy

Sorry you are not getting attention today.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 17:11

The Pantry wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

+ an actual 1, since greenway couldn't pull the trigger

It's a saying, Pantry. I thought everybody knew that. And there's no +1 easily available on mobile.
Jesus, sometimes you piss me off.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 17:11

That goes
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 17:12

The Pantry wrote:
With Gold Bond, no doubt

without saying.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 18:10

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:+ an actual 1, since greenway couldn't pull the trigger

It's a saying, Pantry. I thought everybody knew that. And there's no +1 easily available on mobile.
Ya know tSwill desktop version is easily available on your phone, correct?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 18:11

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Easily available, but not the least be user-friendly on mobile. Now, you're just being ridiculous.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 19:20

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Ya know tSwill desktop version is easily available on your phone, correct?

Easily available, but not the least be user-friendly on mobile. Now, you're just being ridiculous.
I prefer desktop on my phone.

Maybe you need a bigger phone...?

--Mrs. tGreenWay
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-11, 19:29

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Ya know you could probably make your own green sauce.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 Parrot-pics-18
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-11, 19:46

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

It's your endless repetition and stalker tendencies that make you creepy to everyone.

Little wonder why you've never gotten laid.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-11, 19:48

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's your endless repetition and stalker tendencies that make you creepy to everyone.  

Little wonder why you've never gotten laid.

Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 Parrot-pics-18
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-11, 21:58

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I prefer desktop on my phone.

Maybe you need a bigger phone...?

--Mrs. tGreenWay

I make no bones about it: I'm hung like a pimple.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-06-15, 16:03

Guest wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

We are both champions.

You're a fucking quitter. After poor Blanch, OTPT, TempeTantrum and Bobby went to bat for you. You should be ashamed to be breathing the same air as those proponents of free speech and idiocy.

This turned out to be ironic.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-06-15, 16:19

Weird bump...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-06-15, 16:23

Guest wrote:In accordance with article 34 of the data-processing law and freedoms of January 6, 1978, each member of a forum has a right of access, of modification, correction and suppression of the data which relate to it. This is why the administrator cannot refuse to remove an account. If such is the case, warn Forumotion who will require of the administrator to remove this account. In the event of refusal of his share, it will be exposed to the pure and simple removal of his forum for nonrespect of the "data-processing and freedoms"...

It should be noted however that you cannot require of the administrator to remove all your messages (Except if they contain personal information making it possible to identify you formally).

January 6

Hmmmmm

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and Rocinante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-15, 16:24

Cameron wrote:Weird bump...

Things not going well on the other board?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-06-15, 16:34

reading a few pages in the beginning of this thread. what a fucking cesspool Attention Heat Miser or SRC: I want my account deleted - Page 10 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-06-15, 17:03

DWags wrote:
Guest wrote:In accordance with article 34 of the data-processing law and freedoms of January 6, 1978, each member of a forum has a right of access, of modification, correction and suppression of the data which relate to it. This is why the administrator cannot refuse to remove an account. If such is the case, warn Forumotion who will require of the administrator to remove this account. In the event of refusal of his share, it will be exposed to the pure and simple removal of his forum for nonrespect of the "data-processing and freedoms"...

It should be noted however that you cannot require of the administrator to remove all your messages (Except if they contain personal information making it possible to identify you formally).

January 6

Hmmmmm

Exactly.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10