Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

+12
Nordic
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
Motown Spartan
Rick Saunders
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
16 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 3 Empty Re: Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 27 Oct 2022 - 16:52

tGreenWay wrote:

One dead and Arsenal star hurt in Italy stabbing https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63421228

That's wild.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 3 Empty Re: Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 27 Oct 2022 - 16:59

MiamiSpartan wrote:OTPT, I do have to give Conte credit for this, both in saying it and then telling reporters what he said. Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 3 502811600
Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 3 Img_0110

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 3 1966794946
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 16:46

Women's team are on b1g... first round big ten tourny... currently down 1-0 7' to go in the 1st.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 17:24

GOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 17:38

2-1
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 1 Nov 2022 - 2:17

[Tw]1586945506130927616[/tw]
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 1 Nov 2022 - 18:03

COYS COYS COYS
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 2 Nov 2022 - 17:04

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Women's team are on b1g... first round big ten tourny... currently down 1-0 7' to go in the 1st.

MSU vs. Nebby Semifinal 2pm tomorrow
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 6 Nov 2022 - 13:23

Sorry otpt. The trick to beating Liverpool is to be a really bad team that we don’t care about playing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 11:51

NCAA Women's Soccer Tournie starts today. MSU kicks off at 6pm. I think it is on ESPN+(?). Two TV night.

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/soccer-women/d1/2022

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 3 Screen32
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 19:22

MSU just tied it up 1-1. 2nd half. No idea how much time is left because there is no graphic on the screen Neutral
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 19:24

It's like watching sports in the 80s. Just hoping to catch a glimpse of the scoreboard.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 19:26

Off the post!!!! Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 3 901027492
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 19:29

GOOOOOAAAAAaaaa... offsides
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 19:30

1-1
25:36 left
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 19:33

MSU controlling the ball and pressing
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 19:50

Go green ladies.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 19:59

Fuck they just scored.

Pretty sure it is 2-2
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 20:01

Going into extra time. I assume it is first goal wins, but have no idea.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 20:05

Two 10min periods. No golden goal. Then PKs.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 20:17

Still 2-2?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 20:18

[tw]1591238529774129152[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 20:24

GOOOOAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 20:24

3-2 MSU

Guessing ~3 minutes left
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 20:32

cheers

3-2 MSU Final!

Spartans advance!

Back to you in the studio.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Travis of the Cosmos, MiamiSpartan and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 20:36

GoGreen!
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 11 Nov 2022 - 20:38

X
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 14 Nov 2022 - 17:28

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 3 Screen93
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Nov 2022 - 15:16

Nordic wrote:Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 3 Screen93

Losing 1-0 in what appears to me to be the very beginning of the game even though it’s now 315? The clock counting down instead of up confuses me
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Nov 2022 - 15:18

Anyway. They’re playing a team from Texas in the snow and cold. It’s time to drag them to snowbank, where we live.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 18 Nov 2022 - 15:22

No idea about the clock, but it started at 3PM.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Fri 18 Nov 2022 - 15:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:No idea about the clock, but it started at 3PM.

Was postponed an hour
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Nov 2022 - 15:35

Floyd Robertson wrote:No idea about the clock, but it started at 3PM.

Ah, so plenty of time left yet. 20 more minutes in the first half for us to #keepchopping
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 18 Nov 2022 - 18:25

Season over Neutral
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun 27 Nov 2022 - 18:57

A little non-World Cup news, rumors are heating up from legitimate sources that Messi is coming to Inter Miami. His contract with PSG is up in the summer, and he is allowed to sign a "pre-contract" with another club in January.

As this started to come out today, Season tickets started getting bought up like Taylor Swift tickets. I ordered 1. Not to see Messi, but because Messi fanboys are going to be paying out the ass for tickets, especially his first few games, so if he comes, I pay off my season ticket with one or two games. I wouldn't have bought season tickets otherwise as I only can make about 5-8 games a year.

Other than that, I'm a bit depressed about this news. I really, really don't want him here. I guess it makes me sound a bit hipster saying that, but I like building with young players, not semi-retired players. And I don't want to essentially become Inter Messi. The fanboys descending on what is a really cool community of hard-core fans is going to be nauseating.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 26 Dec 2022 - 9:05

EPL is BACK! Tottenham was down 2-0 now 2-2. COYS
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 26 Dec 2022 - 11:39

Gakpo sign anywhere?

Edit: Guess I could look it up.... Not yet, but looks like Man U.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 26 Dec 2022 - 12:10

Nordic wrote:Gakpo sign anywhere?

Edit: Guess I could look it up.... Not yet, but looks like Man U.
That's the rumor.  No one can ogficially sign anywhere until January, when the transfer window opens.  But it's maybe 50/50 for United then.  He would have joined in the summer if Ronaldo left, but no one wanted him.  Now Ronaldo is gone, but he costs twice as much.  And United are for sale,,so that could mean they don't spend any money in January.  On the other hand, transfer fees are usually paid in 5 year installments, so the fuckwad owners may not care about spending someone else's money.  God knows they've never spent a penny of their own money, even to buy the club.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 26 Dec 2022 - 12:22

MiamiSpartan wrote:A little non-World Cup news, rumors are heating up from legitimate sources that Messi is coming to Inter Miami.  His contract with PSG is up in the summer, and he is allowed to sign a "pre-contract" with another club in January.

As this started to come out today, Season tickets started getting bought up like Taylor Swift tickets.  I ordered 1.  Not to see Messi, but because Messi fanboys are going to be paying out the ass for tickets, especially his first few games, so if he comes, I pay off my season ticket with one or two games.  I wouldn't have bought season tickets otherwise as I only can make about 5-8 games a year.

Other than that, I'm a bit depressed about this news.  I really, really don't want him here.  I guess it makes me sound a bit hipster saying that, but I like building with young players, not semi-retired players.  And I don't want to essentially become Inter Messi.  The fanboys descending on what is a really cool community of hard-core fans is going to be nauseating.  

So Messi isn't coming to Miami this summer after all, or at least it's a less than 10% chance.  The deal was in place in principle for him to receive a 10-15% ownership stake after he retires (and profit sharing before that), but Qatar (which owns PSG, of course) offered him all kind of shit to not lose him after he just won their World Cup.  So he will likely sign a 1 year extension.

So much for ripping off fanboys on the price for a game or two to pay iff my season ticket.  Now I have to try to get my money's worth and go to more games.  Which is cool, as it's a lot of fun.  But inconvenient at times.  Oh well.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 26 Dec 2022 - 12:24

Messi currently plays for a Qatar club?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next