Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel war

+19
TravelinMan
Trapper Gus
Zurn
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
Motown Spartan
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
gomersbro
Cameron
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
Spartytruth
Rocinante
InTenSity
sεяεηιτλ
23 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Israel war - Page 13 Empty Re: Israel war

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-10, 12:43

Cameron wrote:You could (and should) have stopped after the first two words you wrote.

I was responding to the mother blaming one side only.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-10, 12:52

I’ve come to the conclusion, that anybody who blames just one side, are not serious people. Just blind angry people.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-10, 14:44

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-786097

Joe banging the hammer down.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2024-02-11, 14:12

[tw]1756729455236497734?s=20[/tw]
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-11, 18:00

Remember that there was a cease fire until Oct 7 when one side broke it.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-11, 18:07

DWags wrote:I’ve come to the conclusion, that anybody who blames just one side, are not serious people.  Just blind angry people.  

in a weird coincidence, this also sums up the political ideologues and christian zealots.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-12, 11:46

Zurn wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:The estimated population of Gaza is 2.1 million. This thing is going to take a while...

Bob says it won't stop until Israel kills every person in Gaza. So at roughly 10,000 deaths per month, if my math is correct, 2.1 million/10,000 = 17 1/2 years.
don't worry - they're going to accelerate their attacks - just like they did yesterday in Rafah - and "pro-life" folks like you can provide them cover, talking about boats, etc., thereby decreasing the amount of time before their genocide is complete.

hope you enjoyed church yesterday.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-12, 11:48

Cameron wrote:
Cameron wrote:Israel-Gaza war: Unknown fate of six-year-old Hind Rajab trapped under fire

Hind Rajab, 6, found dead in Gaza days after phone calls for help

At the hospital where she waited for news of her daughter, Hind's mother, Wissam, still holds the little pink bag she was keeping for her. Inside it, a notebook where Hind had been practising her handwriting.

"How many more mothers are you waiting to feel this pain? How many more children do you want to get killed?" she said.
but our 'pro-life' friend here insists that Hamas is to blame.. that only they kill children, etc. That Israel is handing out punch and cookies.. minding their own business and is absolutely no way to blame for the deaths of innocent Palestinians.

surely he wouldn't be {gulp} telling lies and/or promoting a genocidal political agenda that aligns with his religious beliefs.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-12, 18:02

https://www.businessinsider.com/tunnel-complex-computer-servers-discovered-un-aid-hq-gaza-idf-2024-2

Meanwhile...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-13, 09:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote: don't worry - they're going to accelerate their attacks - just like they did yesterday in Rafah - and "pro-life" folks like you can provide them cover, talking about boats, etc., thereby decreasing the amount of time before their genocide is complete.

I mean it's been, what, 75 years or so that Israel has been at this "genocide" of yours. To be clear, is it just Gaza where all Arabs will be killed? What about the West Bank? And in Israel proper? I calculated 17.5 more years (using your numbers) for the Gaza genocide to be complete, but you say it will be faster. You got an over/under on that?
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-13, 14:27

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: don't worry - they're going to accelerate their attacks - just like they did yesterday in Rafah - and "pro-life" folks like you can provide them cover, talking about boats, etc., thereby decreasing the amount of time before their genocide is complete.

I mean it's been, what, 75 years or so that Israel has been at this "genocide" of yours.   To be clear, is it just Gaza where all Arabs will be killed?   What about the West Bank?   And in Israel proper?    I calculated 17.5 more years (using your numbers) for the Gaza genocide to be complete, but you say it will be faster.   You got an over/under on that?  
it's not my genocide.

in an odd turn of events, I'm genuinely 'pro-life' - not in that sort of All-U-Can-Eat-after-church-buffet sort of way. The actual way where I believe that all life has value. Even the those filthy Palestinians that Israel and a lot of 'pro-life' Americans sneer at.

so, yeah, I'm just a kid from rural Appalachia who grew up on 1970's public school math but, yes, if the genocide continues to progress in the way it has accelerated in the last 5 months or so, it will be come to it's tragic end sooner than the rate it was at prior to that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-13, 14:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote: but, yes, if the genocide continues to progress in the way it has accelerated in the last 5 months or so, it will be come to it's tragic end sooner than the rate it was at prior to that.

You failed to address my points Bob. Using your math I calculated 17.5 years to the completion of your genocide (I use "your" because you are the one accusing Israel of genocide) but now you say it will be faster then that.

Now my 17.5 years was just based on Gaza, for accuracy I need to know from you if Israel will be killing all of the Arabs in the West Bank and within Israel proper as well.

Also to clarify, at what point will we start to see a decrease in the population of Gaza and the West Bank. After all, in a genocide that is generally what happens but we have only seen an increase in Arab population in those locations.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-13, 14:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Hind Rajab, 6, found dead in Gaza days after phone calls for help

but our 'pro-life' friend here insists that Hamas is to blame..
Hamas is to blame. If they had not carried out the largest massacre of Jews since WWII she would still be alive.

surely he wouldn't be {gulp} telling lies and/or promoting a genocidal political agenda that aligns with his religious beliefs.

I don't think my religious beliefs or lack thereof have been a topic on this board. Now Hamas does call for the destruction of Israel and the killing of Jews in its charter so maybe Islam is what you are referring to?
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-13, 15:07

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: but, yes, if the genocide continues to progress in the way it has accelerated in the last 5 months or so, it will be come to it's tragic end sooner than the rate it was at prior to that.

You failed to address my points Bob. Using your math I calculated 17.5 years to the completion of your genocide (I use "your" because you are the one accusing Israel of genocide) but now you say it will be faster then that.

Now my 17.5 years was just based on Gaza, for accuracy I need to know from you if Israel will be killing all of the Arabs in the West Bank and within Israel proper as well.

Also to clarify, at what point will we start to see a decrease in the population of Gaza and the West Bank. After all, in a genocide that is generally what happens but we have only seen an increase in Arab population in those locations.
I'm not sure what you don't understand about the acceleration of the genocide.

Yes, as long as Israel accelerates the killing, the full extermination of the Palestinian people will happen sooner.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-13, 15:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not sure what you don't understand about the acceleration of the genocide.

Yes, as long as Israel accelerates the killing, the full extermination of the Palestinian people will happen sooner.

I don't understand why, if there has been an ongoing genocide, there has been an increase in the Arab population in Palestine. Please explain.

Can you be more clear on the timeframe of the genocide than just "sooner"?

Thanks in advance
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-13, 15:16

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
but our 'pro-life' friend here insists that Hamas is to blame..
Hamas is to blame.  If they had not carried out the largest massacre of Jews since WWII she would still be alive.  

I don't think my religious beliefs or lack thereof have been a topic on this board.      Now Hamas does call for the destruction of Israel and the killing of Jews in its charter so maybe Islam is what you are referring to?
I'm curious as to how Israel killing children in Gaza is somehow....[checks notes]....not Israel killing the children?

then I remember that you can't have a logical conversation with someone who thinks illogically. The same person who thinks that the American Judicial System and Constitution are obsolete... the same person who prefers to talk about boats when genocide brought up.

I'm not sure about the Hamas charter or whatever.. but I do know that Netanyahu - your precious war criminal perpetrating genocide - opposes a Palestinian state in any postwar scenario. No sure how that's any different than whatever you claim Hamas's goal to be.

but I'm sure as a 'pro-life' christian you'll come up with some reason to justify genocide. Just as you justified the death of the 6 year old girl.

DWags was right when he said this a few days ago:

I’ve come to the conclusion, that anybody who blames just one side, are not serious people. Just blind angry people.

I hope y'all get the help you need.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-13, 15:17

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not sure what you don't understand about the acceleration of the genocide.

I don't understand why, if there has been an ongoing genocide, there has been an increase in the Arab population in Palestine.  Please explain.  

Can you be more clear on the timeframe of the genocide than just "sooner"?

Thanks in advance
you want the day the genocide will be complete?

so you can plan a party? order balloons, etc?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2024-02-13, 15:41

Zurn, I know you are relatively new here (at least in this form), but I will let you in on a little secret. You see our good friend Bob here, well he ain't too good at this math stuff. So please stop confusing him with numbers.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-13, 15:47

gomersbro wrote:Zurn, I know you are relatively new here (at least in this form), but I will let you in on a little secret. You see our good friend Bob here, well he ain't too good at this math stuff. So please stop confusing him with numbers.
thanks, man. A few degrees from major universities only take you so far. Israel war - Page 13 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

gomersbro and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-14, 08:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm not sure about the Hamas charter or whatever..

Of course you aren't. Your arrogant leftist world view is based on emotion not truth. Sort of like "I don't know what a Higgins boat is, but bombing is bad"

Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-14, 09:12

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Of course you aren't. Your arrogant leftist world view is based on emotion not truth. Sort of like "I don't know what a Higgins boat is, but bombing is bad"

this is the most accurate thing you've ever said at tSwill. Congrats.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-14, 09:32

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

“Not truth”

Says a trumper. Israel war - Page 13 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-14, 09:48

DWags wrote:
Zurn wrote:

Of course you aren't.   Your arrogant leftist world view is based on emotion not truth.    Sort of like "I don't know what a Higgins boat is, but bombing is bad"

“Not truth”

Says a trumper.   Israel war - Page 13 502811600
Israel war - Page 13 502811600

as I've mentioned, you can't have a rational conversation with the irrational. You can't have a logical conversation with the illogical.

dude literally said that the American judicial system doesn't really mean anything.. ya know, the system rooted in judicial precedent, the Constitution, etc. - so, yeah - all you can do is realize who you're working with and get a kick out of them.

but lord help you if you've never heard of a particular brand of a boat.. he takes boating seriously.  Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-14, 10:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

dude literally said that the American judicial system doesn't really mean anything..

I literally did not say that, but hey if arguing against your Zurn Strawman creation makes you feel better about yourself, well, then I'm happy for you
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-14, 10:23

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

dude literally said that the American judicial system doesn't really mean anything..

I literally did not say that, but hey if arguing against your Zurn Strawman creation makes you feel better about yourself, well, then I'm happy for you

Not literally, if you want to hide your opinions behind that weak argument. You did say that Trump losing a case where the jury ruled he committed rape, didn't matter, seems like the same thing to 99% of the people, but you be you.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-14, 10:24

Dear Mainstream Media,

I realize your goal is to sanitize genocide, but another name of 'minors' is 'children.

You're welcome.

Israel war - Page 13 Childr11
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-14, 10:27

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You wrote: the findings of a court (especially a NY court) aren't really proof of anything.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-14, 10:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Zurn wrote:

You wrote: the findings of a court (especially a NY court) aren't really proof of anything.

Words can be so confusing sometimes. If their leader can deny something he said that’s on film, why can’t they deny something they posted? Math.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-14, 10:58

DWags wrote:

Words can be so confusing sometimes.  If their leader can deny something he said that’s on film, why can’t they deny something they posted?   Math.  
I know we've become calloused to their absence of morality, ability to be a dialectical thinker, and their lack of mental/emotional/psychological/intellectual acuity to consider anything beyond what they're being fed...

but, a person is on trial, via the American judicial system, for rape.

Rape.

and that person's fans, based on the verdict, politics, and religion, decide that the American judicial system isn't "really proof of anything".

this time in American history is really something to witness.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-14, 13:17

Trapper Gus wrote: You did say that Trump losing a case where the jury ruled he committed rape, didn't matter, seems like the same thing to 99% of the people, but you be you.

First of all, the jury didn't rule that he committed rape.

Second of all, I didn't say the ruling didn't matter.

But hey, you do you, which generally means not being honest about what I have posted.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-14, 13:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Zurn wrote:

Do I really have to point out that "the findings of a court (especially a NY court) aren't really proof of anything" isn't the same as "the American legal system doesn't really mean anything" ??

I guess I do.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-02-14, 13:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

and that person's fans, based on the verdict, politics, and religion, decide that the American judicial system isn't "really proof of anything".

I know leftists have a narrative to push and that truth doesn't matter to leftists in their quest to push the narrative.

I am not a fan of Trump. I know it is important to your narrative that i be deemed so.

And i stand by my statement that a jury verdict is just that, a verdict. It is not proof of anything. That should be a statement that all can agree to, but again, truth is not an obstacle for a leftist pushing a narrative.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-14, 13:29

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Do I really have to point out that "the findings of a court (especially a NY court) aren't really proof of anything" isn't the same as "the American legal system doesn't really mean anything" ??

I guess I do.

So, you have a list of cities and states that the legal system counts and doesn’t count in?

To steal a Bob line: you’re a great American.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-02-14, 13:36

Is a video proof of anything?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-14, 13:40

Zurn wrote:

I am not a fan of Trump.

Zurn wrote:And i stand by my statement that a jury verdict is just that, a verdict. It is not proof of anything.

Israel war - Page 13 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-14, 13:41

DWags wrote:
Zurn wrote:

I guess I do.

So, you have a list of cities and states that the legal system counts and doesn’t count in?

To steal a Bob line: you’re a great American.
Israel war - Page 13 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-14, 13:43

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I know leftists have a narrative to push and that truth doesn't matter to leftists in their quest to push the narrative.

I am not a fan of Trump.   I know it is important to your narrative that i be deemed so.

And i stand by my statement that a jury verdict is just that, a verdict.  It is not proof of anything.   That should be a statement that all can agree to, but again, truth is not an obstacle for a leftist pushing a narrative.  

Philosophically, when the system of logic is reduced to one on which no assumptions are made, then there can be no system of logic and thus no such thing as proof.

In the justice system there are varied degrees of "proof" for a jury to consider.  A civil trial has a lower standard of "proof" than a criminal trial, however it is still considered "proof".

Zorn is trying to wiggle away from the fact that the plaintiff proved her case against Trump by trying to change the standard of proof from "a preponderance of the evidence" to some sort of unspecified "absolute proof" while ignoring what he is demanding is not possible.

As noted above an absolute proof is impossible, logically, as every system of logic must start with some assumptions which cannot be proved.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2024-02-14, 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-14, 13:45

kingstonlake wrote:Is a video proof of anything?

You gonna believe Trumpers or your lying eyes?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-14, 13:46

kingstonlake wrote:Is a video proof of anything?

With the current AI systems, not by itself.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2024-02-14, 15:57

Israel launches 'extensive' strikes in Lebanon after rockets hit army base

Kinda just wish the US wasn't involved in any of this shit at all. It's a little like being friends with the guy who wants to start a fight every time you go out. Like, you wanna have your friend's back, but sometimes you just wanna relax, and this dude has zero chill.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next