Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Cop About to Get Away with Murder...

+32
xsanguine
MSU addict
Tim Wakefield
Snake Plissken
Blanch32
tTito
tanfan!
Brock Middlebrook
Cym Jim
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
StylesGShmooth
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
LoneWolfSparty
steveschneider
Marc Summers
Gomer
Rodeo Burger
Cameron
SpartanInNH
Travis of the Cosmos
Heat Miser
36 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Another Cop About to Get Away with Murder... - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Cop About to Get Away with Murder...

Post by Cym Jim 2015-04-09, 13:00

The_Dude wrote:Dude also doesn't have the cleanest past.

Are you talking in the third person?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Another Cop About to Get Away with Murder... - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Cop About to Get Away with Murder...

Post by Heat Miser 2015-04-09, 13:02

The_Dude wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:...until the video surfaces. Uh-oh.

South Carolina police officer charged with murder after shooting man during traffic stop

I can't think what possessed him to shoot at an unarmed man in the back multiple times intending to kill him? It's clear murder.  Cowardly act.

That's why he is being charged with murder.

Dude also doesn't have the cleanest past.

The ONLY reason he's being charged with murder is because of the video. Before it surfaced, he was well on his way to getting away with a public execution. Oh, and the "unclean" past you're referring to is 10 arrests for non-payment of child support [yawn]. But we all know that's a "gateway crime" Rolling Eyes . I can guarantee he won't be paying any child support now. Let's get tough on those deadbeat dads & just kill 'em. cheers
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2015-04-09, 13:13

Two more alumni from Darwin University, both likely majored in Gene Pool Removal Science.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-09, 13:15

Heat Miser wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

That's why he is being charged with murder.

Dude also doesn't have the cleanest past.

The ONLY reason he's being charged with murder is because of the video. Before it surfaced, he was well on his way to getting away with a public execution. Oh, and the "unclean" past you're referring to is 10 arrests for non-payment of child support [yawn]. But we all know that's a "gateway crime" Rolling Eyes . I can guarantee he won't be paying any child support now. Let's get tough on those deadbeat dads & just kill 'em. cheers

scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-04-09, 13:17

tTito wrote:Two more alumni from Darwin University, both likely majored in Gene Pool Removal Science.

But why does it seem so many Darwin alumni end up as cops? Clearly that's a danger to the general populace, particularly the black populace.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-09, 13:18

Heat Miser wrote:
tTito wrote:Two more alumni from Darwin University, both likely majored in Gene Pool Removal Science.

But why does it seem so many Darwin alumni end up as cops? Clearly that's a danger to the general populace,  particularly the black populace.
Because only we pay them $20,000 per year then we wonder why we can only get deadbeat losers to be cops.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-09, 13:19

Heat Miser wrote:

But why does it seem so many Darwin alumni end up as cops? Clearly that's a danger to the general populace, particularly the black populace.

Because you listen to the media hype.

The real crime in America is black on black violence. The numbers are mind numbing.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-09, 13:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

But why does it seem so many Darwin alumni end up as cops? Clearly that's a danger to the general populace,  particularly the black populace.
Because only we pay them $20,000 per year then we wonder why we can only get deadbeat losers to be cops.

Or for the fact there are like 800k cops in the USA or whatever and maybe only a couple dozen fvck up like this annually?

What are the odds?  Do those statistics show some massive problem?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-09, 13:24

The_Dude wrote:

Or for the fact there are like 800k cops in the USA or whatever and maybe only a couple dozen fvck up like this annually?

Yes. Yes they do.

The question was why do we have so many bad cops. The obvious answer is that we are recruiting high school, maybe community college educated people then giving them power and a gun. No shit they are going to make questionable decisions.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2015-04-09, 13:25

Heat Miser wrote:

Because there are 300,000,000 people who live in this Country, 110,000,000 are so intelligent they require Federal public assistance to survive, 800,000 of them are cops who are effectuating 100,000s of arrests every year and every so often when things go sideways the national media is there to make a spectical of it and turn it into an epedemic.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-04-09, 13:30

Heat Miser wrote:

Not quite:

The average salary for a Police Officer is $47,829 per year

More likely it's because of the kind of person this job attracts.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-04-09, 13:32

The_Dude wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

A couple dozen? Another Cop About to Get Away with Murder... - Page 3 502811600 And why do they usually seem to "fuck up" when it's a black person?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-09, 13:33

The_Dude wrote:

Yes. Yes they do.

The question was why do we have so many bad cops. The obvious answer is that we are recruiting high school, maybe community college educated people then giving them power and a gun. No shit they are going to make questionable decisions.

So you expect a police force of around 800k people to act 100% right 100% of the time?

You realize cops are humans right? As long as humans are cops, you will always have serious fvck ups like this.

How do we fix it? I don't know. Normally we make things worse as a country when we hyper ventilate over non issues.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-09, 13:34

Heat Miser wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

A couple dozen? Another Cop About to Get Away with Murder... - Page 3 502811600 And why do they usually seem to "fuck up" when it's a black person?

Because you choose to ignore when they fvck up against white people and because white cops killing a white person doesn't sell like a white cop killing a black.

You seem wayyyy too easily influenced by the media who's purpose is to generate ratings by creating stories.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-04-09, 13:35

tTito wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Because there are 300,000,000 people who live in this Country, 110,000,000 are so intelligent they require Federal public assistance to survive, 800,000 of them are cops who are effectuating 100,000s of arrests every year and every so often when things go sideways the national media is there to make a spectical of it and turn it into an epedemic.

"things go sideways" Another Cop About to Get Away with Murder... - Page 3 1494614055 "Things went sideways so I had to pop a cap in his back 8 times as he was running away. I was in fear for my life. Honest. Video? What video?"

Wonder if that show Cops would've been so successful if they would've just shot everybody instead of chasing them.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-09, 13:36

can we all agree that murdering this young unarmed black kid was wrong?

and I why do I expect that some posters here will struggle with saying "yes"...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-09, 13:39

The_Dude wrote:
Yes. Yes they do.

So you expect a police force of around 800k people to act 100% right 100% of the time?

You realize cops are humans right?  As long as humans are cops, you will always have serious fvck ups like this.

How do we fix it?  I don't know.  Normally we make things worse as a country when we hyper ventilate over non issues.
I expect them to only murder people once in awhile. Not every other week. I don't think that's unreasonable.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-09, 13:40

Heat Miser wrote:

Not quite:

That's the average.... What's the starting pay? From that link it seems like it's not good enough to attract high quality people.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-04-09, 13:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:can we all agree that murdering this young unarmed black kid was wrong?

It happens sometimes Bob. It's a numbers game man. You've just gotta get over it and move on. Don't worry, your local PD will be getting some surplus military weaponry soon & everything will be great. You'll feel much safer. I know I do.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-09, 13:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:can we all agree that murdering this young unarmed black kid was wrong?

I disagree with this. You are wrong Bob.

He was not young, he was 50.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-09, 13:42

Heat Miser wrote:

It happens sometimes Bob. It's a numbers game man. You've just gotta get over it and move on. Don't worry, your local PD will be getting some surplus military weaponry soon & everything will be great. You'll feel much safer. I know I do.
sincerely,

right wing knuckle-draggers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-09, 13:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

that's not as old as it used to be.. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-04-09, 13:46

Heat Miser wrote:

Not quite:

That's the average.... What's the starting pay? From that link it seems like it's not good enough to attract high quality people.

It's not the pay that attracts people. It's the power. And you know what they say about power.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-09, 13:47

Heat Miser wrote:

It's not the pay that attracts people. It's the power. And you know what they say about power.
Those who have it murder unarmed black kids?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-04-09, 13:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

that's not as old as it used to be.. Wink

Did you see the guy trying to run? It would be hilarious & pathetic if he hadn't been murdered.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-04-09, 14:09

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's not as old as it used to be.. Wink

Did you see the guy trying to run? It would be hilarious & pathetic if he hadn't been murdered.

Breathe, brotha. It will all be ok. Another Cop About to Get Away with Murder... - Page 3 55953254
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-04-09, 14:17

The_Dude wrote:

Well these ones do. US cop killings
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-09, 14:19

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's not as old as it used to be.. Wink

yeah - poor guy didn't seem too nimble. If the white cop was gonna murder a black guy, you'd think he'd at least murder one he couldn't otherwise run down and detain.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-04-09, 14:20

The_Dude wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Breathe, brotha.  It will all be ok.  Another Cop About to Get Away with Murder... - Page 3 55953254
Assuming he doesn't get pulled over on the way home. Then it might not be so ok.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-04-09, 14:21

StylesGShmooth wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

It's awkward when people defend murderers.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-09, 14:22

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:

It's awkward when people defend murderers.
you have to remember, these are the same people who celebrate the murder of Michael Brown, et al. At some point, you just have to know who you're dealing with and not attempt to reason with them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-09, 14:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

yeah - poor guy didn't seem too nimble. If the white cop was gonna murder a black guy, you'd think he'd at least murder one he couldn't otherwise run down and detain.

Dude, they guy that was running away was pretty much Jerry Rice. That cop was not going to catch a guy with the speed, agility, and strength of the best NFL WR of all time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-04-09, 14:28

The_Dude wrote:

The real crime in America is black on black violence. The numbers are mind numbing.

Ah yes, the black on black crime myth always pops up at time like this when, as usual, it has nothing to do with the discussion. 94% of black victims were killed by black perpetrators. Only 86% of white victims were killed by white perpetrators. That 8% is probably why no one ever mentions white on white crime. Dude, much like our country, our cirme is pretty segregated too.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-04-09, 14:30

StylesGShmooth wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Ah yes, the black on black crime myth always pops up at time like this when, as usual, it has nothing to do with the discussion. 94% of black victims were killed by black perpetrators. Only 86% of white victims were killed by white perpetrators. That 8% is probably why no one ever mentions white on white crime. Dude, much like our country, our cirme is pretty segregated too.
ya gotta admit, it's pretty funny when a white guy murders a black guy, the racists always suddenly seem to voice their solemn concern with {ahem} "black on black" crime..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-09, 14:31

StylesGShmooth wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Stop trying to prove your point with data. It's not fair. You're cheating.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-04-09, 14:31

The real question that has to be asked is: Why couldn't it have been Jim Harbaugh that ran away from this guy.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-04-09, 14:33

By the way, much respect to the office that helped today when I got a flat tire on the road side. There's plenty of great people in law enforcement. I have quite a few family and friends in the industry. The fact that the awful ones get away with doing awful shit is disgusting though and the good ones shouldn't be standing by their side. They should be the main ones trying to weed these terrible people out of their field.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-04-09, 14:35

LoneWolfSparty wrote:The real question that has to be asked is: Why couldn't it have been Jim Harbaugh that ran away from this guy.

Because Harbaugh was busy Tweeting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-09, 14:43

Turtleneck wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:The real question that has to be asked is: Why couldn't it have been Jim Harbaugh that ran away from this guy.

Because Harbaugh was busy Tweeting.

Reading is fundamental. Harbaugh couldn't have been tweeting because he was helping Shmooth change his tire.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2015-04-09, 14:43

StylesGShmooth wrote:By the way, much respect to the office that helped today when I got a flat tire on the road side.  There's plenty of great people in law enforcement.  I have quite a few family and friends in the industry.  The fact that the awful ones get away with doing awful shit is disgusting though and the good ones shouldn't be standing by their side.  They should be the main ones trying to weed these terrible people out of their field.

What are you talking about?  They're all murderers and if you don't support that notion it means that you support murder and celebrate the deaths of the deceased.

Edit: And you're a racist.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next