Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

+30
InTenSity
WCSparty
Jake from State Farm
DroppedByADime
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
y2kMgrad
DWags
Giant Moose
Stoops21
The Pantry
WhiteGreenShow
Triple Sparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AMwood
Code_Warrior
tGreenWay
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
SeeRockCity
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
NigelUno
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
Gomer
34 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-11, 20:02

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
You started a whole thread just to say it was going to be your last post at this site and now you're back positing again.

You're like the fucking moving metal duck targets at the carnival. We just keep shooting your ass over and over. You love getting powned and you keep coming back for more. No, wait, you're actually more like a crack whore, you just love to get fucked in the ass by tSwill in order to get your fix. tSwill owns your bitch ass and it always will.
This thread was started by gomer, didn't read the rest too long. I'm leaninn keep it short n preciseb
No dipshit, you started a different thread this morning to tell us it was your last post and that thread was going to be your memorial. Now you're back posting again. tSwill owns a fucking 5 star hotel in your head and all tSwill posters have rooms. You lose.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 Empty Re: Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-11, 20:07

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:I certainly hope Dropped succeeds in drawing the bi-polar kid back to 247.
This
Glad you acknowledged your disorder. When's the last time you took your lithium?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-11, 20:18

Code_Warrior wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote: This thread was started by gomer, didn't read the rest too long. I'm leaninn keep it short n preciseb
No dipshit, you started a different thread this morning to tell us it was your last post and that thread was going to be your memorial.  Now you're back posting again.  tSwill owns a fucking 5 star hotel in your head and all tSwill posters have rooms.  You lose.

Or is it the other way around?Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 Img_0211

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-11-11, 20:21; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-11, 20:20

Code_Warrior wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote: This thread was started by gomer, didn't read the rest too long. I'm leaninn keep it short n preciseb
No dipshit, you started a different thread this morning to tell us it was your last post and that thread was going to be your memorial. Now you're back posting again. tSwill owns a fucking 5 star hotel in your head and all tSwill posters have rooms. You lose.

Or is it the other way around?Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 Note10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-11, 20:21

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 502811600

For someone who isn't a baller, what kind of car is that brah?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-11-11, 20:32

Ross -
Serious question here. You probably have advisors and shit that know far more than me and all . Hell, your butlers and chefs probably have advisors with butlers and chefs .....but you're right. I don't have Cali money. See I had a place in Truckee, just off Tahoe for a good while. The residency thing can be tricky though. I almost paid 52.2% tax rate with that CA state tax and the Obama penalty for high earnings..

So, I did have to sell it ...recently I bought a place in incline village on the Nevada side. See, there's favorable tax treatment , even if I play it all fair and end up there more than xxx days/ year soon.

My question is - with your enormous wealth .. and in owning vast amounts of real estate all across the country- what's been your strategy / what are some insights you could give a poor slob like me ? I take it you claim residency in tax favorable State ? Which one and how ?

Is your massive wealth tied up in a trust I presume? What type ? What are the main provisions? Which billionaire on the Forbes list passed away and gave you the incredible 500 million ? Certainly your beloved Mother has an even larger estate - how did that all go ? Your Father or Grandfather passed on half a billion dollars of his estate to you -and was this after the loophole ? How did you split the treatment with the other heirs to the fortune?

So many questions for a baller like yourself. Maybe toss some gold coins at a servant to reply when you see fit.

Humbly,
Dime

That and go fuck yourself you pathetic little loser. LOL. I WIN
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-11, 20:33

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
No dipshit, you started a different thread this morning to tell us it was your last post and that thread was going to be your memorial.  Now you're back posting again.  tSwill owns a fucking 5 star hotel in your head and all tSwill posters have rooms.  You lose.

Or is it the other way around?Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 Note10
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 502811600 Nothing says "You're not in my head" like writing out a note with the names of the people in your head, putting it on someone's car, taking a picture, and posting it at the message board that's not in your head. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 502811600

Last edited by Code_Warrior on 2015-11-11, 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-11, 20:34

Code_Warrior wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 502811600 Nothing says "You're not in my head" like writing out a note with the names of the people in your head, putting it on someone's car, taking a picture, and posting posting it at the message board that's not in your head. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 502811600

Nothing says I don't own tswill with like 3,000 views per thread and u commenting in every one. I win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-11-11, 20:35

Lol. That's a rusted out, non insulated garage door with a chipped up dirty ass concrete floor you keep that old piece of shit in , MR 500
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-11, 20:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 502811600

Might be a Jag. I'm gonna be really bummed if 265 is a tanfan schtick.

btw...where has tanfan been lately?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-11, 20:38

DroppedByADime wrote:Lol. That's a rusted out, non insulated garage door with a chipped up dirty ass concrete floor you keep that old piece of shit in , MR 500

Im 23, I don't give a fuckk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-11, 20:40

The Pantry wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 502811600

Might be a Jag.  I'm gonna be really bummed if 265 is a tanfan schtick.

btw...where has tanfan been lately?

I saw him post on rcmb re: a football decommitment that that the program was "falling apart"

So, it seems like he is doing well Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-11, 20:50

Might be one of the little Lexus cars that chicks drive.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-11, 20:50

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 502811600 Nothing says "You're not in my head" like writing out a note with the names of the people in your head, putting it on someone's car, taking a picture, and posting posting it at the message board that's not in your head. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 502811600

Nothing says I don't own tswill with like 3,000 views per thread and u commenting in every one. I win.
You know, you really need to be happy with the baller life you have, your constant need for tSwill to validate you is not a winning life strategy and minimizes all you have accomplished. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 1966794946
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-11, 20:52

Code_Warrior wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You know, you really need to be happy with the baller life you have, your constant need for tSwill to validate you is not a winning life strategy and minimizes all you have accomplished. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 1966794946

You keep talking about me and commenting in this thread so I'm winning. I wasn't even around all day and you still were talking about me. I win. Its final. SD265 is the winner. Case Closed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-11, 20:57

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

You keep talking about me so I'm winning. I wasn't even around all day and you still were talking about me. I win.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 Small-Trophy-Smallest-Apartment

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-11, 20:58

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You keep talking about me so I'm winning. I wasn't even around all day and you still were talking about me. I win.

Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 Small-Trophy-Smallest-Apartment

Thank you Nigel, this is the second award you have presented me. It means a lot, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-11, 21:03

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thank you Nigel, this is the second award you have presented me. It means a lot, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 328670334

You're welcome.

Next time I'm in town, can we get together and discuss some business development ideas for the EL corridor? There's a couple of buildings downtown that I'm looking to move on. Great potential for both quick ROI and long term revenue streams.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-11, 21:18

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DroppedByADime wrote:Lol. That's a rusted out, non insulated garage door with a chipped up dirty ass concrete floor you keep that old piece of shit in , MR 500

23? Must be working a finance Masters at State. Where did you get your undergrad?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-11, 21:20

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

23 and still in college ?

You dumb bro ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-11, 21:22

The Pantry wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

23? Must be working a finance Masters at State. Where did you get your undergrad?

LOL. Beat me to it. He's 23, still an undergrad and will be on Wall Street in about a year.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-11, 21:23

Son of a bitch, the little bastard lied about that thread being his last post on the Swill.

He's just like Bob Arum.
I was lying yesterday but today I'm telling the truth
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-11, 22:05

It's his step dad's 10 year old lexus.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2015-11-11, 22:26

The paint chips and no wax job on the car make it ultra baller
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-11, 22:33

Stoops21 wrote:The paint chips and no wax job on the car make it ultra baller
Tanfan likes to drive them into the ground
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-11-11, 23:30

Anyone else notice the reflection of the old dude taking a picture in the hood of the car?
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-11-12, 00:06

Dudes.. You should realize that Ross, as s half-billionaire is one of only a couple thousand individuals in the US. We should feel honored.

Lol. And I hope he gets a new garage door with all that ultra high net worth wealth.

The number of "half-billionaires"—or those worth $500 million—grew faster than all other wealth tiers in terms of population size and wealth. There are now 2,031 half-billionaires and 571 billionaires.

Lol. And you thought a 1% er would be cool .. This kid is off the charts.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-12, 00:11

DroppedByADime wrote:Dudes.. You should realize that Ross, as s half-billionaire is one of only a couple thousand individuals in the US. We should feel honored.

Lol. And I hope he gets a new garage door with all that ultra high net worth wealth.

The number of "half-billionaires"—or those worth $500 million—grew faster than all other wealth tiers in terms of population size and wealth. There are now 2,031 half-billionaires and 571 billionaires.

Lol. And you thought a 1% er would be cool .. This kid is off the charts.

Hater.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2015-11-12, 00:13

You think Lebron James or tom Brady has a garage that nice ?

Probably not. Ross is worth more than the two combined with another 100 mill or so to spare
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-12, 00:23

DroppedByADime wrote:You think Lebron James or tom Brady has a garage that nice ?

Probably not. Ross is worth more than the two combined with another 100 mill or so to spare

But do they have the pictures to prove it ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-11-12, 01:40

DroppedByADime wrote:Ross -
Serious question here. You probably have advisors and shit that know far more than me and all . Hell, your butlers and chefs probably have advisors with butlers and chefs .....but you're right. I don't have Cali money. See I had a place in Truckee, just off Tahoe for a good while. The residency thing can be tricky though. I almost paid 52.2% tax rate with that CA state tax and the Obama penalty for high earnings..

So, I did have to sell it ...recently I bought a place in incline village on the Nevada side. See, there's favorable tax treatment , even if I play it all fair and end up there more than xxx days/ year soon.

My question is - with your enormous wealth .. and in owning vast amounts of real estate all across the country- what's been your strategy / what are some insights you could give a poor slob like me ? I take it you claim residency in tax favorable State ? Which one and how ?

Is your massive wealth tied up in a trust I presume? What type ? What are the main provisions? Which billionaire on the Forbes list passed away and gave you the incredible 500 million ? Certainly your beloved Mother has an even larger estate - how did that all go ? Your Father or Grandfather passed on half a billion dollars of his estate to you -and was this after the loophole ? How did you split the treatment with the other heirs to the fortune?

So many questions for a baller like yourself. Maybe toss some gold coins at a servant to reply when you see fit.

Humbly,
Dime

That and go fuck yourself you pathetic little loser. LOL. I WIN

I like Dime's approach here. Nicely done.

Oh, and good to have you back.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-12, 01:58

SeeRockCity wrote:
DroppedByADime wrote:Ross -
Serious question here.  You probably have advisors and shit that know far more than me and all . Hell, your butlers and chefs probably have advisors with butlers and chefs .....but you're right.  I don't have Cali money.   See I had a place in Truckee, just off Tahoe for a good while.  The residency thing can be tricky though.  I almost paid 52.2% tax rate with that CA state tax and the Obama penalty for high earnings..

So, I did have to sell it ...recently I bought a place in incline village on the Nevada side.   See, there's favorable tax treatment , even if I play it all fair and end up there more than xxx days/ year soon.  

My question is - with your enormous wealth .. and in owning vast amounts of real estate all across the country- what's been your strategy / what are some insights you could give a poor slob like me ?  I take it you claim residency in tax favorable State ?  Which one and how ?

Is your massive wealth tied up in a trust I presume? What type ?  What are the main provisions? Which billionaire on the Forbes list passed away and gave you the incredible 500 million ?  Certainly your beloved Mother has an even larger estate - how did that all go ?  Your Father or Grandfather passed on half a billion dollars of his estate to you -and was this after the loophole ? How did you split the treatment  with the other heirs to the fortune?

So many questions for a baller like yourself.  Maybe toss some gold coins at a servant to reply when you see fit.  

Humbly,
Dime

Fuck off, you are a disgrace to this board. Just give up your ephor powers to OTPT for the sake of humanity. You didn't do anything good for this board to deserve such powers.  Peace bitch. Oh wait, you won't even show up here anyways unless I'm posting. Fuck off, I win again and you can go fuck yourself. Deactivate my account while your here before you run back to tcock. Thanks pussy.

-My Last Post Ever-

Love, SD265
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WCSparty 2015-11-12, 02:21

And to answer the question
WCSparty
WCSparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-11-12, 03:34

Ho
Lee
Fuk

pig
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 4198636888
Rossdawgs265 is a full of shit nothing who won't help a suffering kid - Page 9 1469072363
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-12, 07:17

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Fuck off, you are a disgrace to this board. Just give up your ephor powers to OTPT for the sake of humanity. You didn't do anything good for this board to deserve such powers.  Peace bitch. Oh wait, you won't even show up here anyways unless I'm posting. Fuck off, I win again and you can go fuck yourself. Deactivate my account while your here before you run back to tcock. Thanks pussy.

-My Last Post Ever-

Love, SD265

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-11-12, 07:30

i feel bad for ross. he frequently makes me laugh with his posts. but i think we should tread lightly with the fighting that he encourages. he's just a kid that may be a little misdirected but he's someones's kid. i'm going to refrain from making posts i would regret looking at in hindsight.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-12, 07:39

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Anyone else notice the reflection of the old dude taking a picture in the hood of the car?

I did not. I was looking for strippers in the back seat.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-12, 08:15

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

-My Last Post Ever-

Love, SD265
For the 2nd time:
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-12, 08:23

I have no idea what's going on here.. can someone please, in 2-3 sentences, explain it to me?

thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2015-11-12, 08:34

gHost Spartan wrote:Can someone please tell me what this thread is about? And why it exists?

Bob asked the same question. SD made a return started talking about his insane wealth and how he owns everyone. The whole board called him out. He eventually cracked and started to rage. Tried to post pics which failed miserably. A few posters owned him which made him crack more. SD keeps claiming he is leaving but the board is so far in his head he will be back.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next