Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My call out thread will be published tomorrow

+19
GRR Spartan
duffy munn
tanfan!
NigelUno
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
Nordic
Robert J Sakimano
Vlad
Giant Moose
Death Roe
CheesySpartan
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
InTenSity
23 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

My call out thread will be published tomorrow - Page 6 Empty Re: My call out thread will be published tomorrow

Post by Herbie Green Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:40 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Jesus dude. That was my original point. Do you even know what you are arguing half the time or do you just like playing with yourself?

OK. So, we are at the bottom of a well that has run dry...with Denzel as our Point Guard. Well, shit. Did Maryland know that?

So yes, you just enjoy arguing with yourself. You can continue that argument and I will just ignore you and move on to some further thoughts since you still have not caught up to what I said several days ago. Here is a related topic you can wrestle with in the meantime - why do you think McQuaid has been pressed into duty in the backcourt since day 1?

...Now moving along - now that MSU enjoyed some success with DV's new role as the point guard, as I suggested they would, it will be interesting to see how that role might adjust with the return of Tum Tum. Remember, I also mentioned the lack of depth at the position and Izzo's preference to keep DV at the wing these last 3.5 years. I think at this point Izzo might be worried about DV wearing down more than anything else. Like it or not MSU needs Tum Tum for depth if nothing else.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

My call out thread will be published tomorrow - Page 6 Empty Re: My call out thread will be published tomorrow

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

OK. So, we are at the bottom of a well that has run dry...with Denzel as our Point Guard. Well, shit. Did Maryland know that?

So yes, you just enjoy arguing with yourself. You can continue that argument and I will just ignore you and move on to some further thoughts since you still have not caught up to what I said several days ago. Here is a related topic you can wrestle with in the meantime - why do you think McQuaid has been pressed into duty in the backcourt since day 1?

...Now moving along - now that MSU enjoyed some success with DV's new role as the point guard, as I suggested they would, it will be interesting to see how that role might adjust with the return of Tum Tum. Remember, I also mentioned the lack of depth at the position and Izzo's preference to keep DV at the wing these last 3.5 years. I think at this point Izzo might be worried about DV wearing down more than anything else. Like it or not MSU needs Tum Tum for depth if nothing else.

Hey.

Do you need a ladder to get out? Or do you just want a glass of water?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Seriously why waste you time talking to crazy. Dude wouldn't have signed the declaration of independence because of some obscure lame grammar violation. Dude is a nut
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Seriously why waste you time talking to crazy. Dude wouldn't have signed the declaration of independence because of some obscure lame grammar violation. Dude is a nut

The Dude is a Michigan fan. There's a poll up about him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:42 am

MODS? Can you change the title of this thread to:

Empty promises. Empty words. Empty head. = blanch

Thanks in advance.

Wait. Do we even have mods anymore?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:02 pm

NigelUno wrote:MODS? Can you change the title of this thread to:

Thanks in advance.

Wanna know how I know you're obsessed with me?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:MODS? Can you change the title of this thread to:

Thanks in advance.

Wanna know how I know you're obsessed with me?

Tell me tomorrow.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:53 pm

My favorite beer is Bud Light.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:03 pm

[quote="NigelUno"]My favorite beer is Bud Light. [/quote

Obssession continues..
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:28 pm

Herbie Green wrote:What is so funny?  Izzo is solely responsible for the players he gives scholarships to.  I don't think it is good to have only one PG on a roster.  His #1 plan was really to develop McQuaid into a backup PG behind Tum Tum?  Really?

I guess I can kind of understand with Winston coming in next year and the Tum Tum injury is bad luck.  BUT even if Tum Tum was healthy and even if he could also miraculously display his improved jump shot, MSU sill would have been starting in the hole at the PG spot.  And that hole was 100% formed by the head coach. Unfortunately, now we are at the bottom of a well that has run dry.

My call out thread will be published tomorrow - Page 6 4683782
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:56 pm

NigelUno wrote:My favorite beer is Bud Light.

I remember CB linking the vid. How pathetic is that that a 40 y/o guy is making a video to compete with early 20 year olds? LOL
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:14 pm

Death Roe wrote:
NigelUno wrote:My favorite beer is Bud Light.

I remember CB linking the vid. How pathetic is that that a 40 y/o guy is making a video to compete with early 20 year olds? LOL
blanch isn't 40, though. He's in his young 30s. Aren't you the guy who said he had to do his laundry at his parents? My call out thread will be published tomorrow - Page 6 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

blanch isn't 40, though. He's in his young 30s. Aren't you the guy who said he had to do his laundry at his parents? My call out thread will be published tomorrow - Page 6 502811600

Blanch is not in his younger 30s. I guess the board rejects defend one another now.

Aren't you the asshole who never tips well? And bashes Izzo whenever he gets the chance?

Oh man, a laundry burn. Very good.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Blanch is not in his younger 30s. I guess the board rejects defend one another now.

Aren't you the asshole who never tips well? And bashes Izzo whenever he gets the chance?

I tip based on age. I guess you are just one of those fans who are happy with being 3-18 against UNC and Duke. Being 3-18 is worse than drinking Bud Lite.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Never said that. Did you read what I posted? Apparently not.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Death Roe wrote:Never said that. Did you read what I posted? Apparently not.
Thou shalt not criticize the coach who expects to lose in the Final Four more than he expects to win it.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Wow. You are a sad piece of work.

No one ever taught you reading comprehension.

You really think Izzo expects to lose in the FF? You're a shit head.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

So mommy still washes your undies with your name in them? Lol

Now go on bashing me
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I tip based on age.

If you ever go to the same place twice people are spitting in your food. And you deserve it.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Remember to vote Trump tomorrow!!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:16 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
I tip based on age.

If you ever go to the same place twice people are spitting in your food. And you deserve it.

I just hope they spit in my food 18 out of 21 times so I can have the same track record of losing as Izzo.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:16 pm

The_Dude wrote:Remember to vote Trump tomorrow!!

Is blanch going to publish his call out thread tomorrow too ? Because me voting for Trump and that happening have about the same odds.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:19 pm

Already sent my vote in for the Based God Emperor!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:39 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Already sent my vote in for the Based God Emperor!

But was it really your vote ? Or your parents, like everything else you think you own ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:57 pm

I sent mine for Bern awhile ago
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I sent mine for Bern awhile ago

You going to vote in Colorado too? Might as well!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Nice. I'd take him over anyone not named trump or kasich
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:31 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I just hope they spit in my food 18 out of 21 times so I can have the same track record of losing as Izzo.

They spit 21 out of 21 times. And maybe piss in it like 15 out of 21. 5 out of 21 some little pieces of shit. If I were you, I would either learn not to be such a cheap, judgmental mother fucker or eat at home.

Wait, I forgot you don't judge people. Certainly not hard working servers trying to feed their children or Tom Izzo. You would never judge them, right ?

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:43 pm

I'm just going there and writing in big letters "What the Fuck are we thinking?" on mine tomorrow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:58 pm

DWags wrote:I'm just going there and writing in big letters "What the Fuck are we thinking?" on mine tomorrow.

IZZO FOR PRESIDENT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:01 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

They spit 21 out of 21 times. And maybe piss in it like 15 out of 21. 5 out of 21 some little pieces of shit. If I were you, I would either learn not to be such a cheap, judgmental mother fucker or eat at home.

Wait, I forgot you don't judge people. Certainly not hard working servers trying to feed their children or Tom Izzo. You would never judge them, right ?

If somebody would risk their job to pee in someone's food, can we really call them hard-working? And if they would risk their job for a few dollars, are they really caring about the best interests of their kid?

They just sound like losers.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:09 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

If somebody would risk their job to pee in someone's food, can we really call them hard-working? And if they would risk their job for a few dollars, are they really caring about the best interests of their kid?

They just sound like losers.

It's hyperbole, genius.

I'm just content knowing you don't judge people.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I tip based on age. I guess you are just one of those fans who are happy with being 3-18 against UNC and Duke. Being 3-18 is worse than drinking Bud Lite.

Why age?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:41 pm

NigelUno wrote:

You going to vote in Colorado too? Might as well!

I don't think I can do that Nigel! I wish.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You going to vote in Colorado too?  Might as well!

I don't think I can do that Nigel! I wish.

Unless you mean the national one. Which I think you do!

I plan on it. But unless Bern beats Hillary I may just shove needles down my cock.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

But unless Bern beats Hillary I may just shove needles down my cock.

In other words you're treating it like a normal Wednesday night at your apartment.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:51 pm

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Why age?

Anyone over 25 waiting table is a loser and should be treated as such.

Not to judge them or anything.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:56 pm

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Why age?

Seriously? I don't believe that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:55 pm

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Seriously? I don't believe that.

I may not have the exact age correct but yeah it's true. GM has posted many times about his tipping practices.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Hey Blanch, is it tomorrow yet ? I'm getting tired of waiting for your call out thread.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next