Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial speculate about the bald eagle sightings in Fruitport thread

+25
MattyFresh
Triple Sparty
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
Tim Wakefield
duffy munn
Herbie Green
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Clarett's Folly
InTenSity
Nordic
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
TheReal_LWS
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
CORNER BLITZ
SeeRockCity
aualum06
DWags
Death Roe
Turtleneck
29 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

tOfficial speculate about the bald eagle sightings in Fruitport thread - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial speculate about the bald eagle sightings in Fruitport thread

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:01 pm

I don't think Blanch pays attention to CFB. It's probably hard to pay attention because he has to report to the county lockup whenever he is not a work.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial speculate about the bald eagle sightings in Fruitport thread - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial speculate about the bald eagle sightings in Fruitport thread

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The Sun Belt?  
Conference USA?
Mountain West?
American Athletic?

All similar or worse than the MAC.

all better than the 2 state conference called the mac. yes that includes the sun belt too.  they got app state don't forget.

The MAC has teams from five states.

Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and New York.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:04 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

this. member brady hoke at ball st? enough said

You're a dumbass,

sincerely,
Bo Schembechler
Woody Hayes
Urban Myer

do i seriously need to mention all the failed hc outnof the mac? hell, I'll start: mike debord.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

all better than the 2 state conference called the mac. yes that includes the sun belt too.  they got app state don't forget.

The MAC has teams from five states.

Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and New York.

yea 1 team each from all non ohio or Michigan, lol.

and if it's so great, why did Marshall leave?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The Sun Belt?
Conference USA?
Mountain West?
American Athletic?

all better than the 2 state conference called the mac. yes that includes the sun belt too. they got app state don't forget.

IL, OH, IN, MI, NY = 2 State according to BlanchMath™

You mean 8-3 Appy St.? OK
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:07 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Stop this nonsense. mac is the worst conference in D I. not an argument. truth. period. everything is step up

The Sun Belt?
Conference USA?
Mountain West?
American Athletic?

double take:

the mac is on par with the aac?? lol!!!! maybe on conference games you can drive too! lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:09 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Stop this nonsense. mac is the worst conference in D I. not an argument. truth. period. everything is step up

The Sun Belt?
Conference USA?
Mountain West?
American Athletic?

Off the top of my head, I know EMU, WMU, and CMU are at least a combined 4-0 versus the Sunbelt, Mountain West, and CUSA.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:09 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

all better than the 2 state conference called the mac. yes that includes the sun belt too. they got app state don't forget.

IL, OH, IN, MI, NY = 2 State according to BlanchMath™

You mean 8-3 Appy St.? OK

app is better than any mac team. would beat wmu too.

....and by your math, the big ten is an east coast conference, since they have 3 teams located over there
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:09 pm

And WMU is 2-0 vs the B1GTen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Blanch32 wrote:....and by your math, the big ten is an east coast conference, since they have 3 teams located over there

Blanch darling? East is geography not math.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:11 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The Sun Belt?
Conference USA?
Mountain West?
American Athletic?

Off the top of my head, I know EMU, WMU, and CMU are at least a combined 4-0 versus the Sunbelt, Mountain West, and CUSA.

and directional Michigan is having their best year ever, so what's your point again?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:And WMU is 2-0 vs the B1GTen.

...and th3y didn't even play us or rutgers!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Michigan when Harbs leaves for Green Bay. All of the people in AA will be rowing the boat.

What a combination that would be.

My head would explode.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Kathy Beauregard ‏@BeauregardKathy 52m52 minutes ago
PJ Fleck has not talked to any teams. He is committed to the WMU Broncos and preparing for the MAC Championship game.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Multiple industry and Oregon sources have told DuckTerritory.com that Mark Helfrich will likely return next season, though we caution no final decision has been made.

http://oregon.247sports.com/Bolt/Will-Helfrich-return-in-2017-49241365
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:21 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Kathy Beauregard ‏@BeauregardKathy 52m52 minutes ago
PJ Fleck has not talked to any teams. He is committed to the WMU Broncos and preparing for the MAC Championship game.

fwiw, lsu needs to hire her in a heartbeat.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:22 pm

They could all march to Bo's grave carrying paddles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:22 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Pat Forde ‏@YahooForde  7m7 minutes ago
Y sources: Report of PJ Fleck to Purdue is "untrue." Will not talk to schools until after WMU's season is complete. After that, we'll see.

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 49s49 seconds ago
Stewart Mandel Retweeted Pat Forde
He's got to be aiming higher than Purdue.

What's going to be out there for him? Would ND really do it?

ND ain't hiring PJ Spazz.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Multiple industry and Oregon sources have told DuckTerritory.com that Mark Helfrich will likely return next season, though we caution no final decision has been made.

http://oregon.247sports.com/Bolt/Will-Helfrich-return-in-2017-49241365

charlie strong could do well here with hoke as dc
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:28 pm

LooseGoose wrote:They could all march to Bo's grave carrying paddles.

smashing buckeyes. beats a hammer
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:29 pm

LooseGoose wrote:They could all march to Bo's grave carrying paddles.

tOfficial speculate about the bald eagle sightings in Fruitport thread - Page 5 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

You're a dumbass,

sincerely,
Bo Schembechler
Woody Hayes
Urban Myer

do i seriously need to mention all the failed hc outnof the mac? hell, I'll start: mike debord.

Any conference will have more failures as coaches than success, dummy.

Oh, and Nick Saban (Toledo 1990). I think he has a chance at making it big. just needs time.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:29 pm

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

What's going to be out there for him? Would ND really do it?

They hired Brian spazz?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Funny how Herman has been probably trashing the Horns on the recruiting trail for 3 years and now he's gonna try and flip some of his Houston commits
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:32 pm

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

What's going to be out there for him?  Would ND really do it?  

They once had the arrogance to hire a HS coach. I put nothing past them.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:33 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Any conference will have more failures as coaches than success, dummy.

Oh, and Nick Saban (Toledo 1990). I think he has a chance at making it big. just needs time.

if you want to argue the mac is a great conference tp move to the aac or big west or whatever, I'll agree. but not from there to big boy football.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Media covering Purdue have been the source of Fleck to Purdue right after they received emails about the presser where Purdue fire Hazell.

He's been their dream candidate for over 12 months.

If ND gets pounded by USC Saturday afternoon we will see how far the vote of confdence went.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:43 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Dumb move for Fleck if true.

It will derail his career for sure.

tOfficial speculate about the bald eagle sightings in Fruitport thread - Page 5 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:55 pm

NigelUno wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Huge mistake if true. He's the flavor of the month and would've parlayed that into something better if he waits. PU is a wasteland. Meanwhile, I'm still not convinced Fleck is the real deal. Plus, he seems slimy.

You seem to have played both sides of the fence. Well done.

Not at all. I first talk about his status as a desired coach, and then I refer to what I perceive is a personality trait. Totally different subjects.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:59 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:....and by your math, the big ten is an east coast conference, since they have 3 teams located over there

Blanch darling? East is geography not math.

tOfficial speculate about the bald eagle sightings in Fruitport thread - Page 5 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:02 pm

I feel like Urbs might be 2 quarters away from a mysterious medical event. Maybe Fleck is holding out for OSU.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Same Harbaugh look as after the MSU punt play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:I feel like Urbs might be 2 quarters away from a mysterious medical event. Maybe Fleck is holding out for OSU.

LOL, I could see that.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Duzzi forget how to coach Defense.

tOfficial speculate about the bald eagle sightings in Fruitport thread - Page 5 CyN6kEQW8AA7JmW
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Somebody sounds confident

Brett McMurphyVerified account
‏@McMurphyESPN
Brian Kelly after loss to USC on future at Notre Dame: “I’ll be back, absolutely"

I guess me might have changed his mind since he said that.

Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly, through his representatives, is exploring options to possibly leave the Fighting Irish program, a source said Saturday.

Kelly's representatives have had contact with other universities, a source told ESPN on Saturday. Yahoo! Sports first reported Kelly's interest in the possibility of leaving Notre Dame.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18145076/brian-kelly-notre-dame-exploring-coaching-options-representatives
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:29 pm

If the ND job opens up, unless its an NFL hire it will cause some ripples. I hope PJ didn't fax that Purdue contract back.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:30 pm

I get the feeling Fleck ends up at Tennessee. But admittedly I'm wasted.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:41 pm

DWags wrote:I get the feeling Fleck ends up at Tennessee. But admittedly I'm wasted.

Kiffin!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:57 am

Report: Oregon readies for search, but hasn't fired Mark Helfrich

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18144463/oregon-ducks-being-task-moving-mark-helfrich-report-says
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:10 am

Turtleneck wrote:Report: Oregon readies for search, but hasn't fired Mark Helfrich

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18144463/oregon-ducks-being-task-moving-mark-helfrich-report-says

I think Oregon will stay with the job he just got at LSU.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next