Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II)

+24
Floyd Robertson
MSU addict
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
gomersbro
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
Tim Wakefield
Heat Miser
Frank Ricard
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
aualum06
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Dr. Strangelove
NigelUno
DWags
Nordic
Turtleneck
28 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II)

Post by DWags 2017-11-26, 14:24

Floyd Robertson wrote:Rumors flying that Tennessee is finalizing a deal with Schiano.

Done. Mullins to Flirida
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II)

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-26, 14:27

Floyd Robertson wrote:Rumors flying that Tennessee is finalizing a deal with Schiano.

They never called me back. Fine. Whatever.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-26, 15:59

And Sumlin is out.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-26, 16:00

Floyd Robertson wrote:And Sumlin is out.

Another Nebraska waiting to happen.....

Bruce Feldman‏Verified account @BruceFeldmanCFB
13m13 minutes ago

Texas A&M has fired coach Kevin Sumlin. He was 51-26 in six seasons there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-26, 16:01

ASU AD is making some wild demands of candidates like only recruit 4 & 5 stars, keeping Graham's culture and assistants.

Who wouldn't want that job now  tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-26, 16:02

Adam J. Morris‏ @lonestarball
4h4 hours ago
More Adam J. Morris Retweeted Billy Liucci
ASU is paying Todd Graham a $12.2M buyout to hire a coach whose school is paying him $11M to go away.

(But there's no money to pay the players)

Billy Liucci‏ Follow @billyliucci
More
Hearing that Kevin Sumlin will be the next Arizona State head coach. Would be surprised if a deal isn't done in very short order.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-26, 16:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:And Sumlin is out.

Another Nebraska waiting to happen.....

Bruce Feldman‏Verified account @BruceFeldmanCFB
13m13 minutes ago

Texas A&M has fired coach Kevin Sumlin. He was 51-26 in six seasons there.

Yeah but...

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 DPllpNMWsAUpczL
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-26, 16:08

Narduzzi to TAMU as DC!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-26, 16:19

Could've sworn I heard an announcer say yesterday during one of the games or halftime reports that TAMU has the best overall facilities of any college or pro team. Is that true?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-26, 16:24

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-26, 16:25

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-texas-am-football-complex-photos-2014-8
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-26, 16:29

Jimbo to TAMU is now a rumor per a Jemele retweet.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-26, 16:33

Turtleneck wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/new-texas-am-football-complex-photos-2014-8

Thanks. I've been checking some of the random pieces that have listed the best, and one listed Colorado's. Makes me wonder if that's what I heard as I was dozing off during that game. The Buffs facilities were mentioned in one of the lists I perused.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-26, 16:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:Jimbo to TAMU is now a rumor per a Jemele retweet.

Just like BOld times.  tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 502811600

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2017-11-26, 16:37; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-26, 16:36

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/new-texas-am-football-complex-photos-2014-8

Thanks. I've been checking some of the random pieces that have listed the best, and one listed Colorado's. Makes me wonder if that's what I heard as I was dozing off during that game. The Buffs facilities were mentioned in one of the lists I perused.

More evidence napping makes people dumb.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-26, 16:37

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

More evidence napping makes people dumb.

Or does it?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2017-11-26, 17:51

The Hilljacks are not happy about the Schiano possibility.

Tennessee fans are irate about reports of Greg Schiano becoming next coach
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-26, 17:54

There are Twitter rumors going around that TAMU has landed Jimbo Fisher
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-26, 18:00

Heat Miser wrote:The Hilljacks are not happy about the Schiano possibility.

Tennessee fans are irate about reports of Greg Schiano becoming next coach

Awesome. Already protesting.  tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-26, 18:06

The rock at UT is quite the welcome mat.

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 DPl06hcUEAAeYNZ
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-26, 18:16

Gators have made it official.

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 DPluUAkVwAAZqV7
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-26, 18:37

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is not happy.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-makes-scathing-Facebook-post-about-Greg-Schiano-111177850
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-26, 18:50

http://footballscoop.com/news/public-backlash-response-greg-schiano-closing-deal-tennessee-real-getting-ugly/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-26, 19:22

He’s nuts to take it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-26, 20:06

Feldman now reporting that Schiano and UT are unwinding their deal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-11-26, 20:11

Jumbo Fisher took the a&m job
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-11-26, 20:21

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 502811600

NOTSportsCenter‏
@NOTSportsCenter
REPORT: Greg Schiano will not be the Tennessee coach. He finishes his 6 hour Vols career with only 5 losses, a step in the right direction for Tennessee.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-26, 20:22

LooseGoose wrote:Feldman now reporting that Schiano and UT are unwinding their deal.

The damage may already be done.  This about sums it up...

zach ragan
@zachTNT
Even if the Schiano deal falls through, I still think John Currie should be fired for even negotiating with Greg Schiano.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/tennessee-fans-are-irate-about-reports-of-greg-schiano-becoming-next-coach/
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-26, 20:34

lol reports out there now Vols will pay Schiano $20 mil for buyout, the deal was signed.

Nothing I'd call credible yet.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-26, 20:45

Floyd Robertson wrote:lol reports out there now Vols will pay Schiano $20 mil for buyout, the deal was signed.

Holy crap, if true. Best career move ever.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-26, 20:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:lol reports out there now Vols will pay Schiano $20 mil for buyout, the deal was signed.

What a crazy day.

I doubt an actual contract was signed. They usually aren't signed for several months afterwards.  Remember Mike Price? I'm guessing they had some sort of notice to hire of some sort signed and probably will have to pay some damages.

Does OSU take him back?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-11-26, 20:57

tGreenWay wrote:

Holy crap, if true. Best career move ever.

Give those agents a raise, if true. What a move  tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-26, 21:01

Hell, with $20M he could say piss on it and retire to Mio.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-11-26, 21:04

LooseGoose wrote:

Hell, with $20M he could say piss on it and retire to Mio.

Shit, he's more productive at $20 mil sitting at home than Harbs Drevno and Hamilton are on the sidelines for two years
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-26, 21:40

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 DPmw2TvVwAAzBtQ
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 Empty Detmer

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-27, 15:12

I don't know if we have a thread for OC/DC but BYU fired OC Ty was relieved of his duties as OC.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-27, 15:32

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 1486952199
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-27, 15:35

Nordic wrote: tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 1486952199

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2017-11-27, 23:58

It would appear that Tennessee has now completely fucked themselves. 63 year old David Cutcliffe, having just finished a 6-6 season, has turned the Vols down.  tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 1494614055

They're talking about asking Lane Kiffin to come back on their board.  tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 502811600
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 05:09

Heat Miser wrote:It would appear that Tennessee has now completely fucked themselves. 63 year old David Cutcliffe, having just finished a 6-6 season, has turned the Vols down.  tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 1494614055

They're talking about asking Lane Kiffin to come back on their board.  tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 4 502811600
and here's the thing, the UT fans were pretending to be sanctimonious on Sunday, but had Schiano walked in there, went 10-2 and won the SEC, they'd give him a contract extension.

In some/most places, winning cures all.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next