Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II)

+24
Floyd Robertson
MSU addict
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
gomersbro
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
Tim Wakefield
Heat Miser
Frank Ricard
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
aualum06
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Dr. Strangelove
NigelUno
DWags
Nordic
Turtleneck
28 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II)

Post by Nordic 2017-10-15, 14:13

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 2 4113017228 Nardog
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II)

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-15, 15:08

Nordic wrote:  tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 2 4113017228 Nardog

I almost added him, but do you think his first two seasons get him at least another year?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-15, 15:21

Yeah. He's not in danger this year. But next year the heat will be on. His defenses have been surprisngly awful.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-10-28, 14:16

John Gruden to Tennessee??
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-10-28, 14:18

Peyton Manning to Tennessee
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-28, 14:20

My bowel movement to Tennessee?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-29, 17:57

Bump for first open SEC job. Who are the top candidates?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-29, 18:01

Turtleneck wrote:Bump for first open SEC job. Who are the top candidates?

My bowel movement will be submitting his rƩsumƩ.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-29, 18:20

Nordic wrote:Yeah. He's not in danger this year. But next year the heat will be on. His defenses have been surprisngly awful.

Regarding Nardog and other great assistants: besides Saban, how many other great coordinators have left their school and weā€™re able to bring their specialty to a new school as head coach and didnā€™t take a step back with it. My thought is that you just canā€™t be that same coach on whatever side of the ball youā€™re known for. Too many other things you have to do as head coach.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-11-12, 12:12

Butch officially shown the door
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-12, 12:37

aualum06 wrote:Butch officially shown the door

And Hoke in...
Jesse Simontonā€
@JesseReSimonton
Follow Follow @JesseReSimonton
More
As first reported by Bruce Feldman, @Volquest_Rivals can confirm that Tennessee has fired head coach Butch Jones. Brady Hoke to serve as the interim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-12, 12:51

LooseGoose wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Butch officially shown the door

And Hoke in...
Jesse Simontonā€
@JesseReSimonton
Follow Follow @JesseReSimonton
More
As first reported by Bruce Feldman, @Volquest_Rivals can confirm that Tennessee has fired head coach Butch Jones. Brady Hoke to serve as the interim.

Well damn. There goes my Saugatuck mafia connection. ( not that I ever got one damn ticket).
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 12:52

Is that two open jobs in the SEC now? Florida and Tennessee? I expect Arkansas to have an opening, and possibly TAMU. There will be some good shuffling this year.

Dantonio to what SEC school?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-12, 12:59

Turtleneck wrote:Is that two open jobs in the SEC now? Florida and Tennessee? I expect Arkansas to have an opening, and possibly TAMU. There will be some good shuffling this year.

Dantonio to what SEC school?

Have to see where Harbaugh lands first..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-11-12, 13:04

I'm shocked Mike Riley still has his job.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-11-12, 13:13

y2kMgrad wrote:I'm shocked Mike Riley still has his job.

I think it's because they can't officially name Frost as the HC until after the season is over. Done deal. No need to fire him now and have to answer a lot more questions.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-11-12, 13:16

Frank Ricard wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:I'm shocked Mike Riley still has his job.

I think it's because they can't officially name Frost as the HC until after the season is over. Done deal. No need to fire him now and have to answer a lot more questions.

If they already have him locked up, that makes sense. But I heard a rumor that Florida is going after him pretty hard. If they wait too long they might miss their chance.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 13:18

y2kMgrad wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

I think it's because they can't officially name Frost as the HC until after the season is over. Ā Done deal. Ā No need to fire him now and have to answer a lot more questions.

If they already have him locked up, that makes sense. But I heard a rumor that Florida is going after him pretty hard. If they wait too long they might miss their chance.

The pirate is on deck if Frost falls through.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-12, 13:22

y2kMgrad wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

Did you guys read that piece I posted regarding Frost and Nebraska? It wouldnā€™t surprise me if he takes another job.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-12, 13:22

Turtleneck wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

The pirate is on deck if Frost falls through.

Closer to The Keys
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 13:43

DWags wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

Did you guys read that piece I posted regarding Frost and Nebraska? It wouldnā€™t surprise me if he takes another job.

I have you on ignore, so no.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-11-12, 14:10

DWags wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

Did you guys read that piece I posted regarding Frost and Nebraska? Ā It wouldnā€™t surprise me if he takes another job. Ā 

Missed it. Does he have some sort of resentment toward them? My wife worked with a girl who went to Nebraska with him. She claimed they were "best friends" in college (probably with benefits). If they were to miss out on him this year that would be an epic fail for their new AD.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-12, 17:37

Mike Hugueninā€ @MikeHuguenin
5h5 hours ago
More
From 1977-2008, Tennessee had 2 football coaches. Its next coach will be its fifth in 10 seasons (Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley, Jones and the new guy).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-12, 17:38

Bet Kiffin would take and keep the job now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-12, 17:47

LooseGoose wrote:Mike Hugueninā€ @MikeHuguenin
5h5 hours ago
More
From 1977-2008, Tennessee had 2 football coaches. Its next coach will be its fifth in 10 seasons (Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley, Jones and the HERBIE).

FIXED. #runplaysthetarenā€™texpecting.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-12, 19:06

It would be hilarious to see Hoke succeed at Tenn (if given the chance) while Harbz is racking up 3rd place B1G East championships.

A guy can dream.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 19:31

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Mike Hugueninā€ @MikeHuguenin
5h5 hours ago
More
From 1977-2008, Tennessee had 2 football coaches. Its next coach will be its fifth in 10 seasons (Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley, Jones and the HERBIE).

FIXED. #runplaysthetarenā€™texpecting.

The secret weapon of every great coach. Herbie let the cat out of the bag.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-12, 20:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:It would be hilarious to see Hoke succeed at Tenn (if given the chance) while Harbz is racking up 3rd place B1G East championships.

A guy can dream.

That would be awesome.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-12, 20:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:It would be hilarious to see Hoke succeed at Tenn (if given the chance) while Harbz is racking up 3rd place B1G East championships.

A guy can dream.

4th this year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-11-12, 22:39

DWags wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

Did you guys read that piece I posted regarding Frost and Nebraska? Ā It wouldnā€™t surprise me if he takes another job. Ā 

I remember reading something - probably what you posted. Ā IIRC, it seemed to me that the divisions Frost and UNL went away as the NC team advanced that '97 season. Ā Add 20 years and any hard feelings might be put aside or forgotten.

If he doesn't take the job, it would be hilarious having The Pirate in the B1G
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-13, 12:04

Report: Tennessee interested in Jets Defensive Coordinator Kacy Rodgers

This is the first story that didn't mention Kiffin, Gruden, Mullen, Kelly, Paterson, Brohm, etc.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-16, 22:04

An Update On #GRUMORs: Jon Gruden Is Either A Phenomenal Troll Or He Will Soon Be Tennessee's Head Coach
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-16, 23:17

LooseGoose wrote:An Update On #GRUMORs: Jon Gruden Is Either A Phenomenal Troll Or He Will Soon Be Tennessee's Head Coach

Gruden is a marketing genius
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-17, 09:52

Nordic wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:An Update On #GRUMORs: Jon Gruden Is Either A Phenomenal Troll Or He Will Soon Be Tennessee's Head Coach

Gruden is a marketing genius

Tom Fornelliā€Verified account
@TomFornelli
14h14 hours ago
More
USF is in Tampa.

USF is playing Tulsa

Jon Gruden lives in Tampa.

All of those things begin with a T.

Tennessee begins with a T.

#GRUMORS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-17, 15:58

Bret Bielema's still Arkansas' head coach, but you can already bet money on the next one

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 2 Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_2.41.40_PM

Would Leach really leave Wazzou for Arkzoo?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-17, 16:00

Malzahn Suspect
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-17, 17:35

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 2 502811600 Jerry Jones.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2017-11-17, 18:06

UT not so dumb?

Tennessee has serious concerns about Jon Gruden as a coaching candidate
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-17, 19:30

Heat Miser wrote:UT not so dumb?

Tennessee has serious concerns about Jon Gruden as a coaching candidate

Finally some sanity. Gruden should stick w/the broadcast booth. He's pretty good at it. And schools only need look at how Gruden hasn't coached college in 25+ years.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-19, 15:57

Chip Kelly to UCLA
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next