Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II)

+24
Floyd Robertson
MSU addict
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
gomersbro
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
Tim Wakefield
Heat Miser
Frank Ricard
y2kMgrad
MattyFresh
aualum06
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Dr. Strangelove
NigelUno
DWags
Nordic
Turtleneck
28 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II)

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-12-07, 11:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:http://footballscoop.com/news/sources-potential-hires-jeremy-pruitts-staff-tennessee/

Of note....

Last night we shared that two of his top choices for offensive coordinator were likely to be Billy Napier or Dan Enos. With Napier recently re-upping with Arizona State, one would think he’s out of the running. Thus, it would appear Dan Enos has a great shot at the position…

But, hold the phone. Sources tell us Enos recently met with Jim Harbaugh to discuss a position at Michigan and has been asked to interview for another offensive coordinator position. If Enos isn’t the choice, we would expect long-time Pruitt friend…Will Friend (OC at Colorado State with Mike Bobo) to receive strong consideration for the job.

My question would be "what position?" Doesn't UM have two $1M+ co-offensive coordinators? Is UM hiring a full-time QB coach? Would that be an admission by Harbs that he isn't as QB whisper-y as we were previously led to believe?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II) - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial speculate about CFB jobs that will be open after the season (Part II)

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-07, 11:19

There is a 10th coaching position being added so who knows. Also he is still being paid by Arky.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-07, 11:25

What if Enos goes there for a year as mole?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-12-07, 16:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:What if Enos goes there for a year as mole?
To do what, make them suck even more?

Actually, imagine the mgoblog meltdown. They would seriously think that he's a Dantonio plant. They would probably tap his phones and take turns tailing him everywhere he goes to see who he meets with and talks to. And they would most certainly blame every loss on him. Claim every incomplete pass or missed hole was directed by Dantonio through is puppet Enos.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-07, 16:09

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:What if Enos goes there for a year as mole?
To do what, make them suck even more?

Actually, imagine the mgoblog meltdown.  They would seriously think that he's a Dantonio plant.  They would probably tap his phones and take turns tailing him everywhere he goes to see who he meets with and talks to.  And they would most certainly blame every loss on him.  Claim every incomplete pass or missed hole was directed by Dantonio through is puppet Enos.

That's what would make it so delicious.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-07, 16:44

IIRC, Enos was a helluva recruiter. I'd hate to see him helping the blue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-07, 16:57

tGreenWay wrote:IIRC, Enos was a helluva recruiter. I'd hate to see him helping the blue.

Would you, though?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-07, 16:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:IIRC, Enos was a helluva recruiter. I'd hate to see him helping the blue.

Would you, though?

Yes, yes I would, OTPT.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-07, 18:03

Clarett's Folly wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:http://footballscoop.com/news/sources-potential-hires-jeremy-pruitts-staff-tennessee/

Of note....

My question would be "what position?" Doesn't UM have two $1M+ co-offensive coordinators? Is UM hiring a full-time QB coach? Would that be an admission by Harbs that he isn't as QB whisper-y as we were previously led to believe?

Harbs needs a master scheduler. You can't just go willy nilly with these sleepovers, skinny dipping, and tree climbing. You need a plan. A schedule. Especially with him maybe adding makeover-sleepovers, sewing club, and pampered chef hosting.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-07, 19:52

Of note....

Last night we shared that two of his top choices for offensive coordinator were likely to be Billy Napier or Dan Enos. With Napier recently re-upping with Arizona State, one would think he’s out of the running. Thus, it would appear Dan Enos has a great shot at the position…

But, hold the phone. Sources tell us Enos recently met with Jim Harbaugh to discuss a position at Michigan and has been asked to interview for another offensive coordinator position. If Enos isn’t the choice, we would expect long-time Pruitt friend…Will Friend (OC at Colorado State with Mike Bobo) to receive strong consideration for the job.

I just burned my Enos jersey
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-07, 19:55

Nordic wrote:

Of note....

I just burned my Enos jersey

wait I thought Enos was going to be UT's OC?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-07, 21:53

He got smoked on the recruiting trail by Fleck.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-15, 12:34

aualum06 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:I'll put the over/under at 3 years.

New Arizona State Coach Herm Edwards Had A Bizarre First Press Conference

I'm not sure what either party was thinking

ASU OC Billy Napier takes the HC job at ULL. The DC also resigned a couple days ago. I'm sure the CEO has a list of names in his desk drawer.

https://amp.azcentral.com/amp/955364001
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-15, 12:39

Among the reasons Anderson cited in Graham’s dismissal after six seasons was inability to retain key staff members. He said he did not want returning starting quarterback Manny Wilkins to have to another offensive coordinator as a senior.

Whoops
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-15, 14:13

Nordic wrote:
Among the reasons Anderson cited in Graham’s dismissal after six seasons was inability to retain key staff members. He said he did not want returning starting quarterback Manny Wilkins to have to another offensive coordinator as a senior.

Whoops

So desperate to leave ASU's screwed up situation that he'd leave Tempe for a place where the humidity is worse than the heat. Ugh. Every day will be a Gold Bond Crotch Action Day.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8