Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+60
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Da Mayor
Nordic
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
Stymie2000
MattyFresh
CaptainSlow33
Motown Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
WBill
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Chitown_Badger
Stoops21
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
GirbaudJeans
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
Free Plax
Brock Middlebrook
Spartan Nachos
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Fallenangle
He Got It!
Cameron
Dendrobates
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Cool Runnings
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Osmo
SeeRockCity
64 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-04-20, 10:56

I couldn't sleep a couple of Saturday nights ago and got hooked on iZombie.
The first season is on Netflix.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-04-20, 19:24

Season 3 of the 100 is totally off the rails.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-20, 23:33

Still watching this piece of shit the 100 show.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-04-22, 13:55

Gasland is a pretty good doc about fracking and natural gas. No idea if it's a leftist crock of shit. Some of it is prob true but I'm definitely skeptical on how true it is.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-04-22, 14:03

By-Tor wrote:Gasland is a pretty good doc about fracking and natural gas. No idea if it's a leftist crock of shit. Some of it is prob true but I'm definitely skeptical on how true it is.

Some of it is contrived. It's certainly a position piece. I don't understand why people think they have to sensationalize things to get people to pay attention. It almost always backfires. There are risks to fracking. There are instances of contamination of well water and drinking water. Fracking got an exemption from the clean water act in 2005 (Thanks OBA-- I mean Bush). Why isn't that enough? You have to show people setting their pipes on fire which can happen in wells no where near fracking?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-25, 10:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Still watching this piece of shit the 100 show.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 502811600

If you want pretty faces and bad acting, check out 90210 on Netflix and then go back to The 100. The 100 will come off like Game of Thrones.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-04-28, 18:00

Finished S2 E8 just now... Woah.

And they added another hot girl to the mix... Lexa. And holy smokes when I went down the rabbit hole I found when googling "lexa the 100....", I can't wait for the rest of this show bounce affraid

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 Tumblr10
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-28, 18:56

Wake me and G may be farther in the series than you Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-04-28, 18:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wake me and G may be farther in the series than you Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 502811600

Go outside once you fuckin stoners
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-28, 19:02

Last or second to last episode of season 2....she is tough....
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-28, 19:12

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wake me and G may be farther in the series than you Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 502811600

Go outside once you fuckin stoners

Weather sucks right now. Rain and snow now till end of weekend. I'm moving back.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-04-29, 00:45

I'm rolling with Allie, I'd take the chip.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 MV5BNjY5NDczMDAzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEwNjA4Mg@@._V1_
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-29, 00:52

Nvm we are on s2e8 now wake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-04-29, 01:14

Skipped the bars tonight, idfk why, but now i just got back from the gym and I'm gonna watch a few episodes. Turtleneck was right (for once), it's getting pretty damn good
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-01, 22:15

Done with season 2. 9/10 would recommend. Not sure how to legally watch season 3 so i guess I'll wait for it to come out on Netflix and find somethign else in the meantime.

Summer's coming up so that means I need to find a new series to start. Thinking Sons of Anarchy or Dexter. Thoughts?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 22:16

Sons.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-01, 22:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Sons.

Don't do it. Please I beg you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 22:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Sons.

You didn't like sons?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 22:21

Thought it was decent. Dragged on and super unrealistic but OK watch. If he can watch the 100 he can watch a lot.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-01, 22:24

SoA seems like a huge commitment. That's the only reason i'm against it right now. My bro has been watching for months now and he's not done with it. I don't wanna get to the point where i'm watching it all the damn time (like I was with Lost a couple years ago).
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-01, 22:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

You didn't like sons?

I'll tell you the problem with SOA as it seems you have not heard.

It's pretty good and supremely entertaining but Kurt Sutter's ego grows and grows as the series progresses. He falls in love with himself and his directing and the plot lines become so absurdly ridiculous that even I can't handle them. The first 2/3/4 seasons are decent. After that...I actually hated myself for watching the show to its completely stupid conclusion.

Oh and obviously he has to make his real life wife, Peggy Bundy, the center of the story up until the end, despite the fact that no one gives even one iota of a fuck about her and she's a contrived character. Not trying to be misogynistic. I didn't hate her because of her character being sinister. I hated her because she was just in the way, constantly. Interjected into plot lines for no reason.

Just don't get involved.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-01, 22:26

Really wanna watch Game of Thrones but I don't wanna go on any of those buggy streaming websites.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 22:30

Tim Wakefield wrote:Really wanna watch Game of Thrones but I don't wanna go on any of those buggy streaming websites.

Game of thrones is right with breaking bad. Probably better but that's probably a result of me making sunday nights a get fucked up on some and watch thrones night.

Anyways, text me. I'll give you my HBO go and you can watch thrones. It's great. Give it time. I think you'll enjoy it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 22:30

Some wine * (lol)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-01, 22:33

Tim Wakefield wrote:Really wanna watch Game of Thrones but I don't wanna go on any of those buggy streaming websites.

Game of thrones is right with breaking bad. Probably better but that's probably a result of me making sunday nights a get fucked up on some and watch thrones night.

Anyways, text me. I'll give you my HBO go and you can watch thrones. It's great. Give it time. I think you'll enjoy it.

How many seasons/how many eps in each season? I don't wanna become a hermit after I get hooked Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 22:36

Tim Wakefield wrote:

How many seasons/how many eps in each season? I don't wanna become a hermit after I get hooked Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 502811600

5 seasons. 8-12 ep per prolly? season 6 ep 02 tonight. Bout to watch it after the sox sweep (HUGE LAY WAKE!!).

No rush with you. It's not fucking coke. It's the best TV show ever.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-05-01, 22:36

I have never watched a television series. I have tons of time on my hands yet I don't think I have it in me to make that kind of commitment.
Well, not entirely true I watched the Sopranos and X-Files but that is it
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 22:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

You didn't like sons?

It's pretty good and supremely entertaining but Kurt Sutter's ego grows and grows as the series progresses. He falls in love with himself and his directing and the plot lines become so absurdly ridiculous that even I can't handle them. The first 2/3/4 seasons are decent. After that...I actually hated myself for watching the show to its completely stupid conclusion.

Oh and obviously he has to make his real life wife, Peggy Bundy, the center of the story up until the end, despite the fact that no one gives even one iota of a fuck about her and she's a contrived character. Not trying to be misogynistic. I didn't hate her because of her character being sinister. I hated her because she was just in the way, constantly. Interjected into plot lines for no reason.

Just don't get involved.

I watched The Shield After SOA. Sutter was involved in The Shield and wrote several episodes. Same thing. Show starts good, draws you in, and then it goes to shit after the 2nd season. Convoluted, sloppy writing and stories, and boring violence. More so than SOA, I had no good reason to finish watching The Shield...but I did for some reason.

I will say the scene at the end of the 2nd or 3rd season of SOA - where they off that manipulative female fed and Irish guy - was intense. I feel like that is where the show peaked.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 22:44

Tim Wakefield wrote:

5 seasons. 8-12 ep per prolly? season 6 ep 02 tonight. Bout to watch it after the sox sweep (HUGE LAY WAKE!!).

Well, I sort of disagree motherfucker.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 All-in-the-game-yo

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 22:49

Turtleneck wrote:

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 All-in-the-game-yo

What's better motherfucker?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-05-01, 22:51

Is Game of Thrones on Netflix? No? Lol... Netflix sucks
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 22:57

after further review..turtle neck meant the wire is the best show ever.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 116616019_crop_north
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-01, 22:58

Turtleneck wrote:

The answer was right there in the pic Mr. Good Film and TV Connoisseur.

Edit: Clearly Colorado makes OTPT's brain work slower than it used to. I wonder why?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-05-01, 23:03

Omar is pretty sweet good... no question... but you can watch Omar for free you dumbfucks
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-01, 23:04

Turtleneck wrote:

The answer was right there in the pic Mr. Good Film and TV Connoisseur.

Edit: Clearly Colorado makes OTPT's brain work slower than it used to. I wonder why?

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 1966794946 Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 5 1966794946

Nordic wrote:Omar is pretty sweet good... no question... but you can watch Omar for free you dumbfucks

You can watch everything for free. All I pay for is wifi - yet I watch whatever the fuck I want like a king.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-01, 23:07

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Just don't get involved.

I watched The Shield After SOA. Sutter was involved in The Shield and wrote several episodes. Same thing. Show starts good, draws you in, and then it goes to shit after the 2nd season. Convoluted, sloppy writing and stories, and boring violence. More so than SOA, I had no good reason to finish watching The Shield...but I did for some reason.

I will say the scene at the end of the 2nd or 3rd season of SOA - where they off that manipulative female fed and Irish guy - was intense. I feel like that is where the show peaked.

Yeah, I agree. SOA had some really good, really intense episodes. It was fun when Jax was someone you could root for. he was the clear protagonist and Clay was the clear Antagonist. Jax had a cause in trying to avenge JT, and he was trying to do the right thing. Even some of the club members were worth rooting for.

It took a really dark turn somewhere when Sutter got full of himself and it just got awful. Fucking terriawful. He went for shock value over character and story development. It was like the story arc of the show was beautiful for 2-3 seasons - perfect rainbow. And then it became dog diarrhea. You all may not be familiar with what that looks like but I am very and it closely resembles the story arc of SOA over the last 1-2 seasons.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-15, 21:16

Anybody watch "The Heavy Water War: Stopping Hitler's Atomic Bomb"? A couple of episodes in and it's a fascinating drama.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-23, 16:46

Disney and Netflix just struck a deal. All Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Lucasfilms will be available in September.

InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-23, 17:34

InTenSity wrote:Disney and Netflix just struck a deal. All Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Lucasfilms will be available in September.

That's awesome because I've been wanting to watch White Fang again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-28, 00:37

Cheesy documentary about me and RA Dickey on Netflix. Called 'Knuckleball'
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next